Top 20 players

• Thread starter Who is that guy?
  • Start date

DeletedUser

My pally is not a statue hes a real person!His name is Octavious Sebastion and dont you dare pick on him >:v(

DeletedUser

oh no, i wasted few hours of my life, I think i shall just keep on building up tech. :)

DeletedUser

lol Alex dont do that to him :D

now go on our acc w56 and farm -.-'

DeletedUser

well, it's a new experience for them, let them have their fun while they still can. ;)

DeletedUser

I think its sad that people would even think of cheating, i think its out of order :( makes me upset lol

DeletedUser

I haven't built my market yet, so I don't know if we can trade. I'm not into cheating either, but without multi-accounts and trading up with those extra accounts to a primary one, how would someone cheat here?

DeletedUser91782

Some people are so dumb, You dont just mine whore. If you just completely mine whore it'll take too much time, You have to have a balance between Hq, Mines, Maybe a few barracks upgrades for a bit (just for a few little pointies, gotta love them points ;) ), It completely stupid to completely mine whore.

A humble player

Some people are so dumb, You dont just mine whore. If you just completely mine whore it'll take too much time, You have to have a balance between Hq, Mines, Maybe a few barracks upgrades for a bit (just for a few little pointies, gotta love them points ;) ), It completely stupid to completely mine whore.

wrong. Hq upgrades are not helpful until your mines are 25/24/21

DeletedUser3840

The one ranking I'm interested in is Opponents defeated. Who and why????

DeletedUser

Cant even tell if your being sarcastic or not.

Muldie325

It is very marginal yes, but activity actually has 0 effect on it.

A humble player

It is very marginal yes, but activity actually has 0 effect on it.

Look again, the sooner you upgrade the mines, the better (since they will finish sooner and such).
Think of it this way, if an HQ level makes each mine upgrade take 10 minutes less, than the increase in res production will make each coming upgrade occur 1 minute sooner.
Without HQ Upgrade With HQ upgrade
10 10
20 19
30 28
40 37
50 46
60 55
70 64
etc...
But if at that last one you are late by 6 minutes, you lose all of your gains.