Top 20 players

• Thread starter Who is that guy?
  • Start date

DeletedUser

blah blah blah, i barely got the sit lets see what i can save....or destroy... ;-)

DeletedUser

/me is only here to get on ahmedrefaats profile :lol:

and use the sexy offense <3

I wonder if it is against the rules to play an account sit in this fashion? Curious isn't it? Considering the owner has no intention of returning. I wonder if I should file some sort of support ticket.

DeletedUser95593

It isn't against the rules. I assume OHYEAH haven't been told by ahmed he isn't coming back, so they are playing his account as if he was to come back. 2hot can nuke what he wants. :p

DeletedUser

It isn't against the rules. I assume OHYEAH haven't been told by ahmed he isn't coming back, so they are playing his account as if he was to come back. 2hot can nuke what he wants. :p

They know he is not coming back. When's the last time a real player has logged in 2hot?

DeletedUser

He's not coming back. He told me so a few weeks ago. It's been I think close to 50 days since there has been a real player. I dont see why ohyeah didnt internal that sucker. Now its my food :p

DeletedUser

Easier food with 2Hot sitting. :)

^this.

BTW, trying sending tighter trains or nukes with nobles in them, this sniping isnt fun when its not challenging.

Heck, at this rate, I'll just cancel snipe with offense :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

^this.

BTW, trying sending tighter trains or nukes with nobles in them, this sniping isnt fun when its not challenging.

You do that :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

He's not coming back. He told me so a few weeks ago. It's been I think close to 50 days since there has been a real player. I dont see why ohyeah didnt internal that sucker. Now its my food :p

He told me that he'll be back tomorrow :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

^this.

*Falls off chair*
*Checks poster with content of post*
*Falls back off chair, in a state of hysteria*
*Looks at it one more time, and starts hitting his fists into the floor while rolling around and laughing*

*Types this*.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

While 2hot was making jokes

Defender: ahmedrefaat
Destination: Barbarian village (363|445) K43

Quantity: 0 0 5915 0 24 2742 296 28 270 77 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5915 0 24 2742 296 28 270 77 0 0 0

Please continue mate.

DeletedUser

Well it seems i impressed bigjay so much, I've been offered a duke position in his tribe.

[spoil]
ScreenShot2012-01-03at23241PM.png
[/spoil]

But, its up to the world 56 public to decide. If i get enough votes, i'll join today! <3

DeletedUser95593

You going to Bigjay's tribe would mean a new extension to the Lunchbox family?

If so, then yes you may join :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I offered you no such thing. I said someone has to teach you how to play. I was willing to help but now...

you will burn with the rest of them!

Date Event
Jan 04
01:44 The invitation to Sam-urai15 has been withdrawn by bigjay.