Top 20 players

• Thread starter Who is that guy?
  • Start date

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
congrats W2V and MM :) nice job.this world was interesting and my best one yet :) .i actually learned allmost everything about tribal wars in this world.it was great to meet and make so many cool friends that defended me and gave me a chance to be part of something great even if in the end we lost.dam have so many good memories :D maybe latter in the future i'll be back. i miss kevin the most :( wont forget him for a long time :D and carmader co-player aswell :) <3 forgot his nick :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser84667

congrats W2V and MM :) nice job.this world was interesting and my best one yet :) .i actually learned allmost everything about tribal wars in this world.it was great to meet and make so many cool friends that defended me and gave me a chance to be part of something great even if in the end we lost.dam have so many good memories :D maybe latter in the future i'll be back. i miss kevin the most :( wont forget him for a long time :D and carmader co-player aswell :) <3 forgot his nick :(

Meti get at me and/or Willyweed on skype. The MoM chat is still running, you should still be in it to chat.

DeletedUser

At least I know what other sites you've been on since I've been away, Assasin.

DeletedUser

I guess I'll start keeping tabs on this world over the next couple weeks.