Top 20 Players

DeletedUser103944

Since nobles are almost out and because i'm bored, might aswell make this thread before someone else does.

1 7 X 7 RESTART -|CL|- 3.667 - Being pushed :icon_neutral:
2 flash-steps PAIN 3.615 - dunno
3 MassDebaters Noodle 3.488 - noob
4 i did a potty poo poo East 3.384 - i did a wetty wee wee
5 Groovy Pineapple NotBad 3.378 - I love pineapple
6 Really Bad NotBad 3.359 - Yup you are
7 CarefulWithThatAccEugene K64 3.324 - Pft
8 budint4ever Riot! 3.323 - Heard of
9 sobou ken nikui NotBad 3.316 - I understand your name
10 h0llygh0st Riot! 3.297 - we talked on skype :icon_razz:
11 Mordaunt555 3.297 - Hi.
12 Goo Pe Pee Noodle 3.262 - Goo po poo
13 Horny Unicorn BLKN 3.249 - Noice
14 AngelsAmongUs Noodle 3.245 - Ohai
15 Lord Bacek S.Ex. 3.240 - dunno
16 LastBelleratus NotBad 3.239 - some leader of some tribe
17 Vote With A Bullet Riot! 3.237 - dunno
18 Lucaya East 3.221 - hai
19 Tecronos K64 3.210 - ohaider
20 Komando001 Smile. 3.206 - bonjour

DeletedUser

The depth you went to for this was staggering, I personally hope there is more to come from you

DeletedUser

maybe we should counter this thread with 'worst threads of 2012', this one would obviously be top.

DeletedUser103944

Meh, might aswell, only doing top 5 though ^.^

1 7 X 7 RESTART -|CL|- 3.667 - Well what more is there to say about this guy? He has been pushed since the start of the world, the report of his village is proof that he has little 'minions' stacking his village, and no one knows him(under alias, but I've heard nothing of or no one actually knowing who he really is on TW). In regards to his area, he is surrounded by tribemates which is a good thing, however it gives him a lack of noble targets to choose from.

2 MassDebaters Noodle 3.531 - Well what can i say about my account other than we're awesome :icon_cool: It's co-played by 3 players; Conor, Mike and Devin. We aim to stay in this world long-term, in regards to our area, only been spiked once, and we have some nice farm. Will be interesting to see what happens to us once nobles come out :)

3 flash-steps PAIN 3.516 - Recently just lost 22 points, I assume he has been catted? If so, and he is being attacked, this will set him back, but I presume he will get back on track since he has a few tribemates nearby.

4 i did a potty poo poo East 3.384 - Plenty of noble targets near him, has some nearby tribemates also. His 499 ODD suggests he has been attacked a few times, but obviously this hasn't set him back too much, or has it? Only time will tell.

5 Groovy Pineapple NotBad 3.378 - Surrounded by tribes and noble targets, his lack of OD suggests that he is yet to have been attacked or attacked anyone. Will be interesting to see, when he gets a noble, who he nobles.

DeletedUser

Mania. said:
1 7 X 7 RESTART -|CL|- 3.667 - Well what more is there to say about this guy? He has been pushed since the start of the world, the report of his village is proof that he has little 'minions' stacking his village, and no one knows him(under alias, but I've heard nothing of or no one actually knowing who he really is on TW). In regards to his area, he is surrounded by tribemates which is a good thing, however it gives him a lack of noble targets to choose from.

He is surrounded by tribe mates so there's a lot of noble targets to choose from. :p

DeletedUser

18 Orlok-Tsubodai NotBad 3.307 1 3307 that Orlok guy looks to be some player, think he must be amazing

DeletedUser

Anyone know where flash-steps went? He just... disapeared, he might've deleted but i'm not sure... :/

DeletedUser

I searched it after i asked, Yeah i'm lazy. :lol:
But thanks anyway matt.

DeletedUser101646

Thanks for everybody said about me.:)
This not first time ,i play limited haul.
3 x i play it from more country germany,indonesian and here

Example
In www.perangkaum.net
Dunia 6=world 6
I get rank 1 for long, i stay with rank 1
But i out and give my account to my friends.

Check 7 x 7 restart twstats in dunia 6:
Id.twstats.com

Now my point down because my friend play it.:(

Haha