Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

1. Revenge4destiny-Shot up rankings recently with very low od (odt rank 207), am jealous. Not sure if he's chosen his targets extremely well/been lucky or got gifts but either way expect him to stay in top 5, mainly due to the fact I know him from w57 and know how good he is. Prime location next to TOP expect him to start nobling them soon. Part of Riot! who look pretty strong.

2. Royalist-Either love him or hate him it seems. Good avg points per vill, once again quite low od (odt rank 85) though not as low as some.
Nobled well and continues to grow. couple of internals but expect him to also remain top 5. Part of Riot again.

3. Wai U Shao Ting-Biased, no comment.

4.Mynamewasstolen-Led the rankings for quite a while dropped off recently however. Whether from saving up coins or lack of targets I don't know, OD is pretty much perfect for size (odt rank 43) although hasn't changed in a while. Two internals unsure about him however should stay top 5. Part of East who according to externals seem to be the perfect tribe, would like them to face a proper test though.

5.ShadowBlazer-Recently left Noodle and made a solo tribe. Also gone up the rankings a little. OD quite high (odt rank 23) can only see that getting higher once tribes around try and take a shot. Few internals here and there, Personally don't expect him to stay in top 10 unless he joins a bigger tribe. Will see what happens.

6.Cl.Oud-Another member of Riot!, been in top 10 for a while, dropped a couple of ranks lately, however I believe they are preparing for something big. Low OD (odt rank 76). Were Big on w56 though expect them to move up back into top 5.

7.Got Green?-Another Riot! member, high OD (odt rank 31) Decent player expect him to remain top 10.

8.X2-- -Riot! member, Royalist's partner in crime. Almost perfect OD(odt rank 48) Should remain at least top 20 probably top 10.

9.CarefulWithThatAccEugene- <3 Kourosh. top noodle member, good OD(odt rank 39). Will stay top 10, hasn't done much lately so keep on the lookout.

10.Yu Stin Ki Pu- Noodle member. Low OD (odt rank 72) Looks decent may or may not stay top 10.

DeletedUser

ODT can be missleading, since people rarely gets attacked. ODA does the job if you want to compare amount of freebies etc.

DeletedUser

I know but I'd have to separate stuff out then and I'm too lazy.

DeletedUser98503

Actually nvm. i cant say much about top 20. i dont know them well..

DeletedUser

East need to face a proper test?

I think they have had the biggest wars of the world so far

3 vs 4

they have fought a few top 20 aswell and survived coalitions.

They are the most tested tribe so id say the others need the testing,

DeletedUser104590

Top 20 players seem very good,

You can see people knowledge and understanding of the game in this world.

I would say many of the top 20 players are there to stay.

However the lower OD ranking for players in the top 20, might mean players might have plenty of troops.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

East need to face a proper test?

I think they have had the biggest wars of the world so far

3 vs 4

they have fought a few top 20 aswell and survived coalitions.

They are the most tested tribe so id say the others need the testing,

You have faced nothing of importance.. just eating through noobs for expansion like everybody else

DeletedUser92753

The only tested tribe is Riot.

How has Riot! been tested? Evan's family tribe or TOP?

Riot! can only be considered tested if you factor in experience of members, but as a tribe I feel its misleading to say Riot! is tested.

DeletedUser

You have faced nothing of importance.. just eating through noobs for expansion like everybody else

biggest wars so far i said.

they have had the biggest wars in the world and out of the top tribes have definatly faced the toughest opponent.

DeletedUser

biggest wars so far i said.

they have had the biggest wars in the world and out of the top tribes have definatly faced the toughest opponent.

WAR ONLY STATS

East - 1.246.254
201 Villages Won
33 Villages Lost
6.1 Win/Loss Ratio (war efficiency)
168 Villages gained from 'wartime' enemies.

Riot! 1.044.810
169 Villages Won
11 Villages Lost
15.4 Win/Loss Ratio (war efficiency)
158 Villages gained from 'wartime' enemies.

-This is one of my favorite stat charts to look at, even though it's kind of whimsical in what it portrays. And you can read into it many things.

Obviously, not every war is officially declared declared.

What it does show, is that your claim of having harder wars cannot be proven. Your lower win/loss ratio can either mean harder enemies or lower efficiency than riot!. Since an enemy is only as difficult as you allow them to be, who knows which one it is. I would also point out that the only other tribe with an efficiency level nearing riot!, is WASP - and that could be very telling for the future.

Oh, and ERUPT - who, against 'war' enemies have an impressive 67 wins to 0 losses.

DeletedUser

WAR ONLY STATS

East - 1.246.254
201 Villages Won
33 Villages Lost
6.1 Win/Loss Ratio (war efficiency)
168 Villages gained from 'wartime' enemies.

Riot! 1.044.810
169 Villages Won
11 Villages Lost
15.4 Win/Loss Ratio (war efficiency)
158 Villages gained from 'wartime' enemies.

-This is one of my favorite stat charts to look at, even though it's kind of whimsical in what it portrays. And you can read into it many things.

Obviously, not every war is officially declared declared.

What it does show, is that your claim of having harder wars cannot be proven. Your lower win/loss ratio can either mean harder enemies or lower efficiency than riot!. Since an enemy is only as difficult as you allow them to be, who knows which one it is. I would also point out that the only other tribe with an efficiency level nearing riot!, is WASP - and that could be very telling for the future.

Oh, and ERUPT - who, against 'war' enemies have an impressive 67 wins to 0 losses.

riot havent warred a decent top 20 tribe #top# only with about 20 other tribes.

they always recruited the top players before the war making a tribe not worthy of a war.

east have fought the bigger oppostion and in greater number than riot and are the most war tested of the tribes.

DeletedUser

riot havent warred a decent top 20 tribe #top# only with about 20 other tribes.

they always recruited the top players before the war making a tribe not worthy of a war.

east have fought the bigger oppostion and in greater number than riot and are the most war tested of the tribes.

I've no doubt that will have to change. Especially when the secrets come out.

And besides, Versa are ranked 11 and have a negative record against one of our players! let alone our whole tribe. So just imagine attempting to fight all of us. Bias or not, most tribes would find fighting all of us together a daunting task.

Declarations work both ways - want to test us then you know where we are. Not our responsibility to go out and prove ourselves =P

DeletedUser

yea after u give yours. ill give mine :D

I loled at this, the reason you made this comment is because you wanted him to rate you, coz you couldnt care less about other players... and you were never going to rate people anyway

Actually nvm. i cant say much about top 20. i dont know them well..

This poor excuses proves it. So wait you have to know every top 20 player personally to rate them?? :lol: It isnt hard you know, Tw Stats... Map and your opinion.

How come you never mentioned top 20 rates when you were out of top 20? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

rank 4 or rank 11

which is the bigger test

1 v 5 and 2 of them top 20 vs a 1 v 1

one of your players has a positive hitting a tribe on the backline.

riot havent been tested so cant comment on east being tested.

Maybe we can test each other when we reach each others borders.

DeletedUser

im not boasting i said east are more tested from riot as riot said east are untested.

the boasting came from riot

a single player of ours can take out a rank 11 tribe what do you think the whole of riot can do.

DeletedUser

If you see fighting them noobs as being more tested you must think East is pretty bad to begin with. Because that is no test. :(