Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

Why would SF tell me to cool down when i clearly stated i am not in Riot?

You still are a "ego buster" And this comment proves it

Like seriously??? You are hiding behind your tribe being ~75% offensive. wooooow its so hard to send nukes at nubs that dont stack nor dodge making you gain some good oda. Want a medal?

You were trying to revive this thread how exactly? By wanting someone to Rate you? :lol: attention whore.

Actually Most people have the same style of Rating just different opinion... apart from Players like you, who just want to see their name be mentioned in the thread and get rated to boost their EGO. how ironic that you talk about egos :icon_rolleyes:

You show the same arrogance as you did in w56 if i remember correctly? And what happened to you in the end? you simply got annihilated by Kudder and his mob.
and do you need to know me? NO, so just get off your high horse.

Nice post, someone needed to put him in his place.

Awaiting patiently for a fail response. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You're arguing with a guy who's philosophy is:
Offence is still favoured in this world in my opinion, most worlds i go all offence and this world will be no difference, first 10 villages go offence no arguments unless your under attack. that way you can outgrow anyone.

You lot are wasting your time, I wouldn't bother.

DeletedUser98503

did i say you're from riot? learn to read.

Like seriously??? You are hiding behind your tribe being ~75% offensive. wooooow its so hard to send nukes at nubs that dont stack nor dodge making you gain some good oda. Want a medal?

no i'm 95% offensive, this is how i play. its not how noobs dont stack nor dodge. its how you make them not sure which to stack and too many attacks to dodge.

You were trying to revive this thread how exactly? By wanting someone to Rate you? :lol: attention whore.

Actually Most people have the same style of Rating just different opinion... apart from Players like you, who just want to see their name be mentioned in the thread and get rated to boost their EGO. how ironic that you talk about egos :icon_rolleyes:

if i wanted my name to be mentioned in the thread, i would have mentioned myself. :icon_rolleyes:

You show the same arrogance as you did in w56 if i remember correctly? And what happened to you in the end? you simply got annihilated by Kudder and his mob.

Beat my arrogance, annihilated? i believe you need to get your facts right. i wont bother to explain, do some research before you try to bring up the past. joke

Now i see why i've so much ego and you've none =}

DeletedUser95593

Your erm 95% offensive strat did wonders for you on w56. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

1.did i say you're from riot? learn to read.

2.no i'm 95% offensive, this is how i play. its not how noobs dont stack nor dodge. its how you make them not sure which to stack and too many attacks to dodge.

3.if i wanted my name to be mentioned in the thread, i would have mentioned myself.

4.Beat my arrogance, annihilated? i believe you need to get your facts right. i wont bother to explain, do some research before you try to bring up the past. joke

1. These comments kinda indicate you saying that i am from riot. since no one else replied after me but you....

[spoil]
now why u hating on me? i was trying to revive this thread.
why would i care about other players? i know some of the top 20 personally, the rest are just internal whores. match up to my od then growth then come tell me to rate you.

excuses? everyone have their own style of rating? i could just rate..

Internal whore, internal whore, good player. if thats what u want the rating to be so be it. oh wait. do i even know you?
[/spoil]
[spoil]
lol. this made my view on riot! changed. external ego buster. which was what i used to be. SF you need to tell your boys to cool down.

this is Top 20 players. not east vs riot. yet
[/spoil]

2. lol dude do you realize that you just proved my point. So i dont get why on earth would you say this "match up to my od then growth then come tell me to rate you" well i kind of do You play for your achievement and not for tribes, thats why we never saw you on this forum up until you got into top 20 so you can Show off, but trust me bud no one is impressed and by you coming on here saying you have 95% Off just shows what a real TEAM player you are. It isnt hard sending attacks and mass faking NOOBS who quit as soon as they see more than 20 incomings, thus you killing troops in unstacked villages.

3. And yes you did mention it your self by saying the following.
[spoil]
why no one talk about this thread? :DD
[/spoil]

The reason you said this was because you finally got into top 20. It couldn't have been coincidence could it? I mean come on why didnt you ask for a top 20 Tribe rating? Isnt this TRIBALwars after all?

4. i never said anything about beating your arrogance, i am saying that you show the same arrogance as when you played w56. Please now you will make up a story that you had to leave Tribal wars because of RL issues and that you never saw any incomings... But that isnt true You simply gave up Because you were too offensive and you simply got owned by the players that knew how to play... Lucky you arent near Kudder in this world... :lol:

edit: btw good work east you have recruited a great team player :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98503

> Go all O
> Brag about your OD rank
> Profit
>> Dumb
Crymeariver and merge more.
Your erm 95% offensive strat did wonders for you on w56. :icon_redface:
i wasn't 95% offensive on w56. only those who knows me, knows how i played. obviously it did wonders.
1. These comments kinda indicate you saying that i am from riot. since no one else replied after me but you....

[spoil]
[/spoil]
[spoil]
[/spoil]

2. lol dude do you realize that you just proved my point. So i dont get why on earth would you say this "match up to my od then growth then come tell me to rate you" well i kind of do You play for your achievement and not for tribes, thats why we never saw you on this forum up until you got into top 20 so you can Show off, but trust me bud no one is impressed and by you coming on here saying you have 95% Off just shows what a real TEAM player you are. It isnt hard sending attacks and mass faking NOOBS who quit as soon as they see more than 20 incomings, thus you killing troops in unstacked villages.

3. And yes you did mention it your self by saying the following.
[spoil]
[/spoil]

The reason you said this was because you finally got into top 20. It couldn't have been coincidence could it? I mean come on why didnt you ask for a top 20 Tribe rating? Isnt this TRIBALwars after all?

4. i never said anything about beating your arrogance, i am saying that you show the same arrogance as when you played w56. Please now you will make up a story that you had to leave Tribal wars because of RL issues and that you never saw any incomings... But that isnt true You simply gave up Because you were too offensive and you simply got owned by the players that knew how to play... Lucky you arent near Kudder in this world... :lol:

edit: btw good work east you have recruited a great team player :D
im not wasting my time on you, see you on the battlefield soon.

I wish he was, easy villages :D
haha you know best what happened so dont come and try to twist the story now.

I'm rather surprised that he's still playing, considering his philosophy. :icon_confused:
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Crymeariver and merge more.

I haven't merged, neither have I bragged about my rank like you just did. And even if I had at least I am not leeching on my tribe if I ever get attacked. :icon_idea:

inb4 pros backtime and recap all game long

DeletedUser98503

I haven't merged, neither have I bragged about my rank like you just did. And even if I had at least I am not leeching on my tribe if I ever get attacked. :icon_idea:

inb4 pros backtime and recap all game long
ok internal moar.

025. Prince of Peking (394|366) K33 8,986 The Old Fox Royalist [Riot!] 2012-03-11 00:50:10
024. Satellite Of Love (403|366) K34 8,301 The Old Fox Royalist [Riot!] 2012-03-10 13:56:39
023. Saturday Nights (417|356) K34 6,492 IMSK Royalist [Riot!] 2012-03-10 01:09:27
022. Maple Leafs (399|369) K33 8,086 The Old Fox [Riot!] Royalist [Riot!] 2012-03-08 16:03:21
021. Generation Celebration (402|373) K34 8,163 The Old Fox [Riot!] Royalist [Riot!] 2012-03-08 03:11:59
020. Love Will Tear Us Apart (404|373) K34 8,161 The Old Fox [Riot!] Royalist [Riot!] 2012-03-08 00:05:15
019. Light My Fire (400|375) K34 8,971 The Old Fox [Riot!] Royalist [Riot!] 2012-03-07 22:16:43

You quit at 3k incs, so it obviously didn't.
i quit before a single incoming. if you wanna use this as a point, i'll just laugh at you. you know nothing. rofl

DeletedUser

Internal - Merging. Get your terms right mister. And like I said I don't come here and wave proudly with my rank like you, when in fact it means 0 when you play full O like a ...

DeletedUser92753

Wait is this? Another pissing match between East and Riot!?

Oh joyous!

DeletedUser98503

Internal - Merging. Get your terms right mister. And like I said I don't come here and wave proudly with my rank like you, when in fact it means 0 when you play full O like a ...

both are gifted vils. is there a difference?

DeletedUser95593

i quit before a single incoming. if you wanna use this as a point, i'll just laugh at you. you know nothing. rofl

That is a lie. You quit at 3k incomings. You made a topic in the forums saying you had 3k incomings and you could handle everything yourself. A couple of hours later you quit.

DeletedUser

That is a lie. You quit at 3k incomings. You made a topic in the forums saying you had 3k incomings and you could handle everything yourself. A couple of hours later you quit.

Meeeoooth! That's right! =^.^=

DeletedUser92753

Internals are a necessary evil if players quit merging is two active persons trying to boast their ranks. Thats my opinion of course.

I agree. Who actually passes up free villages? :icon_eek: