RankNameTribePointsVillagesAverage points per village
1Pain.CarbonWhere?66.790125566

Grats.

Thanks.. :)

Btw on topic :p

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Avg points per village
1 Pain.Carbon Where? 67,265 12 5,605 - As profile say "they r noobs"

2 vr.money NEW! 66,727 11 6,066 - Nice farming guy

3 galskrika NEW! 62,974 10 6,297 - good avg points and ODA rank 1.. :)

4 Easy.Farm DX 56,466 10 5,647 - good noble rate but off these days

5 deintx Rage 51,654 8 6,457 - Best avg points in top 20 also low on ODA and ODD

6 stoic rudeness Scary 49,342 10 4,934 - good ODA no ODD

7 Kudo 07 Onfire 46,937 9 5,215 - good ODA and ODD.. like a killer :p

8 Mezonis [PMS] 46,367 10 4,637 - NIce growth even his tribe in war...

9 fundamental Where? 44,296 8 5,537 - Good tribe mate and always helping every 1...

10 Without Regrets FRIDAY 42,764 9 4,752 - Avg ODA and ODD

11 ALessonInPointWhoring BamBam 42,503 9 4,723
12 Gazyu MRV 41,513 7 5,930
13 mucen DX 41,414 10 4,141
14 Evil Operation Onfire 41,168 9 4,574
15 ZeroPerfection NEW! 38,499 7 5,500
16 Jaffa Cakes Where? 37,332 8 4,667
17 Castlemaker Empire 36,914 8 4,614
18 sakit gigi DX 36,410 7 5,201
19 pinkpanties [PMS] 36,037 9 4,004
20 carlabear NEW! 35,981 6 5,997

Will comment later for 10-20 :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The new rank 1 is the worst player i have played with. w61 he played as Revenge4Destiny, war came he was on the front line bigger than all the enemy players yet choose to NAP the whole enemy tribe. We done an op on him before the attacks landed he had quit, didnt tag anything set a random guy as sitter and just left the world.

Reports came in the villages he had for weeks didnt have a wall and had quarter of troops, hopefully thats not the case here since he can farm unlike on w61... None the less he is terrible player doesnt care about anything but the rank and what people say about him... Hence why he started this topic once he got to top 20 (was the same case on w61).

Ps. In before someone says cool story bro :)

DeletedUser

Who knows what's his move now.
You can't be so sure of that :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser105738

The new rank 1 is the worst player i have played with. w61 he played as Revenge4Destiny, war came he was on the front line bigger than all the enemy players yet choose to NAP the whole enemy tribe. We done an op on him before the attacks landed he had quit, didnt tag anything set a random guy as sitter and just left the world.

Reports came in the villages he had for weeks didnt have a wall and had quarter of troops, hopefully thats not the case here since he can farm unlike on w61... None the less he is terrible player doesnt care about anything but the rank and what people say about him... Hence why he started this topic once he got to top 20 (was the same case on w61).

Come at us bro, Lol i was at war on world 61 basicly the full world. And top 20 on every world except 2 sinse i started playing again same as some of the co's. And i am on pain.carbon.

So make up more lies or come at us bro ^^. This game is boring until the fighting starts.

Pain.Carbon

The new rank 1 is the worst player i have played with. w61 he played as
Revenge4Destiny, war came he was on the front line bigger than all the enemy players yet choose to NAP the whole enemy tribe. We done an op on him before the attacks landed he had quit, didnt tag anything set a random guy as sitter and just left the world.

Thanks for comment...But sir you're a noob ...u dont know anything about w61....u just came here and Post Nothing but nonsense.... :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Revenge4Destiny got rimmed by Riot! because he was useless,pointwhore and solo player !

DeletedUser95698

He might be the worst player you ever played with but i think he is a higher rank than you are, correct me if i'm wrong. And even you said on w61 you couldn't farm, but harder to get resources like that, its not the same on 64 so once YOU reach rank one on 64, talk.

DeletedUser64969

pain carbon is a nooob, woooooo, i'm going to rim with my ^%*%Y£$(Y£(&%

DeletedUser

Riot! backstabbed us in w61 and that is why they are loosing. No one believes in them now.
Hmm, maybe because most of their good players are not playing anymore ? You were playing when Riot! had many good players and of course you got rimmed.

Pain.Carbon

Hmm, maybe because most of their good players are not playing anymore ? You were playing when Riot! had many good players and of course you got rimmed.
lol...noobs have no idea ever...but always wanna talk..

DeletedUser

[spoil]
eb6.jpg
[/spoil]

Noob, you are always talking big. Go ahead and dream :D

Riot! backstabbed us in w61 and that is why they are loosing. No one believes in them now.

And they changed their name to UNITY.

DeletedUser

Eh? *Goes to W61 guest access*

So you are! But you haven't got the cool COA again :(

DeletedUser

Thanks for comment...But sir you're a noob ...u dont know anything about w61....u just came here and Post Nothing but nonsense.... :)

You are quick to assume things... i dont know anything about w61 yet i was one of the guys that told you what you should be doing, instead you did your own little thing which got you kicked.
When someone doesn't perform especially when being asked to countless times, nothing else can be done apart from nobling a player.

Thats what happened to you, if you call that backstabbing, you dont know what backstabbing means :|

DeletedUser

4 Easy.Farm DX 56,466 10 5,647 - good noble rate but off these days
I quit after the punishment fiasco...

Now I am only using my troops to have a lot of fun (check my ODA). Also trying to get as many awards as possible and collecting resource flags for w65, in case I still want to play there. Soon I will gift my villages away, so good luck to everyone on top.