Top 20 Players

• Thread starter Trolololololololololol
  • Start date

DeletedUser3932

Thought I'd reserect this dead thread and see if anyone else has opinions about the top players of this world. I'll get the ball rolling.

1. Underground Authority
Villages Nobled: 277
Known internals/freebies: 103
Barbarians: 2
Villages Lost: 2
ODA: 81. (4,986,683 score)
ODD: 195. (1,795,560 score)

A lot of people look at the free villages and the ODA of this player, and claim UA is not deserving of Rank 1. Perhaps they have a point. But having been in the top 20 for the last 3 months, there must be some skill there in the co's of this account. As of now, UA has a 330K lead over second place, which is a very significant lead at this stage of the game, but with over 100 free villages, it is explainable. And under heavy pressure a lot of people feel this account would struggle, as it is very fair to say they have not been tested defensively as of yet.

I am of the opinion that while UA has certainly had a helping hand, they have the capabilities of maintaining a top spot even when the going gets tough and the internals dry up. Only time will tell if I or those that claim UA is poor is correct.

2. Volvol123
Villages Nobled: 265
Known internals/freebies: 70
Barbarians: 12
Villages Lost: 14
ODA: 6. (10,686,532 score)
ODD: 128.(2,765,487 score)

Another large amount of freebies for our current #2 player. However with a respectable 6th in the ODA rankings, vol has not had it all his own way, and has had to fight much harder for the villages gained.

From personal experience I know the main co-player of this account is solid and can time well, even when prone to occasional lazyness :lol:

I expect him to remain in the upper echelons of the rankings for a long while yet, located reasonably close to UA also, perhaps before long we could see a #1 vs #2 battle between these two players if relationships between AAA and Wobble turn sour.

3. TheBossPig
Villages Nobled: 269
Known internals/freebies: 69
Barbarians: 4
Villages Lost: 30
ODA: 18. (8,284,153 score)
ODD: 204. (1,736,883 score)

Having experienced first-hand what its like to battle this player, and having what can only be describes as a re-cap frenzy for several villages (I think our record is a re-re-re-re-re-re-recap :lol:) I can say this player has quality.

The position of the majority of his villages, with the recent recruitment of ex-Apathy players by Wobble, is in the middle of a Wobble controlled area. While that means his growth there may suffer, it also means, he can self-stack his own front-line clusters, and not having to worry too much about being safe.

I expect this player to remain reasonably high in the rankings, and will remain in the top 10 for the foreseeable future I am sure.

4. Broxi1
Villages Nobled: 240
Known internals/freebies: 41
Barbarians: 1
Villages Lost: 5
ODA: 16. (8,586,933 score)
ODD: 175. (2,033,781 score)

I know very little about this player, but he seems to have been in the top 10 for nearly the last month. With a steady climb to hit current position in the top 5. Perhaps this is a sign of things to come, and he will continue to move up the rankings until he occupies the #1 spot. But with a 400K deficit, it could be a while before he overtakes his team-mate.

His position is on the K65 eastern border for the most part, and as of such he is very close to Judges, this provides the opportunity for a lot of growth dependant on the relationship between AAA and Judges! With Yarr and SLURP also not far away, he has plenty of targets to choose from if given the permission by his tribes council.

5. idanokim
Villages Nobled: 252
Known internals/freebies: 44
Barbarians: 22
Villages Lost: 7
ODA: 35. (7,019,020 score)
ODD: 403. (911,996 score)

This is another player who has help a top rank for a long time, being in the top 5 for almost the last month. With the second smallest ODA of anyone in the top 10, and the lowest ODD, perhaps this player has had an easier time of it than some of the others in the top 20.

His position on the K63 border means a lot of his villages are in very safe AAA areas, he has the option to push out to the rim, or he has the option to 'hop' over some of his tribe-mates and create a base more towards the core of the world, where the action will surely be had over he next few months.

6. Raveman9
Villages Nobled: 242
Barbarians: 23
Villages Lost: 6
ODA: 20. (8,147,352 score)
ODD: 67. (4,025,559 score)

In my opinion one of the better of the long-term AAA players. While a large part of his villages is in safe AAA land. He seems to have a variety of clusters, some up near their 322 war-zone, some near the SLURP border, some close to AAA's small border with Yarr, and not forgetting the sole remaining village he took from Apathy. This means that whatever AAA's plan after the 322 war is finished, he will be close enough to the action to influence the result firsthand.

To have succeeded in his long-range nobling of Apathy, clearly shows this player has some skill, and with 23 caps already in the war against 322 he is continuing to demonstrate he can mix it with the best of them, and is deserving of his top 10 rank. Perhaps he can push on and rejoin the top 5 soon enough.

I was planing on doing the top 20, but underestimated the time it takes to do each player, particularly when I know little about them, I will return later to add to the list.

Disclaimer: All stats are correct as of twstats, and I apologize if I missed some of the free villages received for some players

Last edited:

Raveman9

ted_terror I very much enjoyed your review of the top players and look forward to your review of the remaining ones.

Only thing is you gave me idanos ODD looked like you copied and pasted it.

Currently I am 67 in ODD with right over 4 million. Not amazing but do have some just wanting to point that out.

Other then that your reviews are great.

DeletedUser3932

My apologies I guess I missed changing that one, it is now edited :icon_smile:

Last edited:

DeletedUser3932

Right, only 1 complement, but I'll plow on never the less :icon_smile:
Since yesterday there has been some shuffling within the top 6, but no-one has slipped out, so I'll continue from there, with the new 7th and below.

7. TNTman101
Villages Nobled: 244
Barbarians: 17
Villages Lost: 10
ODA: 12. (9,557,764 score)
ODD: 70. (3,902,280 score)

The second highest ODA we're encountered so far shows, he also has an ODD of the second highest we've encountered too. This shows this player has seen his fair share of battle. More so than most of those ahead of him.

His position is in the northern section of Wobble, and he has a spread out group of villages, a large part of his villages are in what I would call safe Wobble land, and thus he has the option of continueing out to the rim, or perhaps hoping over and creating a base on a war-front or a future one. With the ODA and ODD the player has, perhaps it is time for him to hit a top tribe.

8. Eye of the Storm
Villages Nobled: 228
Known internals/freebies: 83
Barbarians: 13
ODA: 4. (12,354,133 score)
ODD: 21. (7,312,624 score)

With the second largest amount of internals, second only to UA, perhaps this player should be higher up the rankings. But if you look at the ODA and ODD they are higher than anyone above, which shows he has done more than his fair share of fighting despite the large freebies count.

This shows I believe how some people constantly berate people who have large number of internals, because here is someone with freebies and ODA. Only 3 weeks ago, this player was #1, but now he is slowly slipping down the rankings, this is primarily due to the Yarr vs Wobble war, all of this players ODD has come from this war, and he is the 4th hardest hit player or Yarr's (ODD gaining wise) and with an impressive only 4 villages lost so far, he clearly has skill in defense (or is good at getting stacked of-course). He is also the 3rd highest cap taker in the war for Yarr, and one of the few with positive figure. So while he has slipped down the rankings, this player is good enough to regain his momentum when the Yarr vs Wobble war finishes, and could regain his mantle at some point if his tribe pick up their game against Wobble.

9. n4zghoul
Villages Nobled: 251
Known internals/freebies: 22
Barbarians: 4
Villages Lost: 18
ODA: 7. (10,652,955 score)
ODD: 231. (1,638,406 score)

With the highest ODA count of any player in AAA, and a low freebies count, this player has had to work hard for his top 10 position. He has been hovering around the #10 mark for quite a while now, and perhaps its just that he has recieved roughly 20 less freebies than anyone we have seen so far. With that in mind it is clear he is very deserving of his top 10 slot right now, and perhaps he could push on forward towards the top 5.
He is located largely on the 'inside' of Broxi1 inside K65 which means perhaps it is time he started turning his head elsewhere in order to grow more.
He has recently got some decent caps against *322* and in that region, so it appears his plan is to create an established base in that area, which would be good for his growth and could cause him to climb up the rankings.

10. godliss
Villages Nobled: 222
Known internals/freebies: 37
Barbarians: 10
Villages Lost: 10
ODA: 126. (3,870,610 score)
ODD: 286. (1,342,113 score)

An Ex-Ninja player here, who managed a grand total of 0 caps against them, with virtually no involvement in the Wobble vs Yarr war, discluding him loosing a village, and his pitiful ODA(lowest out of anyone in the top 20), perhaps he is the least deserving of his top 20 ranking, let alone top 10.

However in the top 10 he is, and was for a reasonable period of time, previous to a small blip in the last week of so. His position in the world in K56 for the most part means he has both TB! and SLURP! within striking range, and with his lack of involvement against any top tribe so far, perhaps they will provide a challenge he is willing to accept, as he clearly doesn't like fighting with the big boys.

11. ScarletundieS
Villages Nobled: 237
Known internals/freebies: 28
Barbarians: 3
Villages Lost: 32
ODA: 2. (14,008,370 score)
ODD: 3. (19,699,929 score)

Has held the #1 spot for a significant period of time so far in this world, and has only fallen down the rankings, understandably, due to the Wobble vs Yarr war, in which this player is right in the mix of things. With a sky high ODA and ODD this player has had a serious fight so far this world, and is currently 58-23 up in caps against Yarr, which for the second most hit account in Wobble (ODD wise) is very impressive indeed. With Wobble continueing to do well in the war against Yarr, it is my belief theat ScarletundieS will remain in the upper reaches of world, and when it comes to a close will move back up towards the top of the tables again, if not the top.

In my opinion, one of the very best players in the world right now, if not the best, but certainly within the top 3

More to follow later, comments are most appreciated, good or bad :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

6. Raveman9

Fairly sure he has had a lot more than 44 internals, several of his caps are Ex AAA members who were probably kicked for inactivity or whatever.

Other than that, Very nice article you made :D

Raveman9

6. Raveman9

Fairly sure he has had a lot more than 44 internals, several of his caps are Ex AAA members who were probably kicked for inactivity or whatever.

Other than that, Very nice article you made :D

Have I had a few more then 44 free villages sure I have I would be lieing if I told you different but as for players kicked from the tribe not all was inactive some may of been kicked cause they did nothing for the tribe was all about me and I dont deal with players like that so hey maybe I kicked them and nobled them myself. Also if someone was kicked I dont see them giving you there villages for free you would still have to clear them so they would not be a free/internal.

DeletedUser

Have I had a few more then 44 free villages sure I have I would be lieing if I told you different but as for players kicked from the tribe not all was inactive some may of been kicked cause they did nothing for the tribe was all about me and I dont deal with players like that so hey maybe I kicked them and nobled them myself. Also if someone was kicked I dont see them giving you there villages for free you would still have to clear them so they would not be a free/internal.

Yeah, get your point Rave. But it's still as good as a barb and it makes your stats look horrid.

Tedterror, I appreciate the reviews, most are rather accurate. Though I'd like to defend my account (Eye of the Storm) haha.

The account merged with Lucaya, which was my original account. I hovered <rank 30 despite the low internal counts. You notice in this world, many people had internals as their first noblings. Getting an internal late in the game is different from getting 1 right at the start, and those who manage to grow without having gifts like that are the ones who I take my hat off to imo. After the merge, we wanted to give as much as we could, back to the tribe. Hence, about 40% if not more of lucaya's villages went to tribemates. We also wanted to avoid internals. But many were forced since they were frontlines with Wobble, and if we didn't take them, enemies would as well.

But yes, you can say we've had way more than our fair share of fighting. The updated ODD scores should show that.

Cheers

DeletedUser3932

I don't claim to be 100% accurate, I try to stay as impartial as I can, but I know more about some players than others so it is understandable why some things are missed. Thank-you for the positive feedback :icon_biggrin:

On with the show:

There have been several changes this time, with people dropping out of the top 11 I had above, as such, I will not be doing 12-20, as that would mean I did some twice, and those than didn't move up at-all. So I will begin with 9th.

9. zeus tuga
Villages Nobled: 233
Known internals/freebies: 87
Barbarians: 18
ODA: 20. (8,629,049 score)
ODD: 226. (1,665,661 score)

At 105 barbs + freebies, this player is level with UA for the most 'easy' villages taken. With a huge amount of them recently, it is understandable why he have shot up to their highest rank so far in this world, and with some of the internalled players still having villages remaining, this figure and his rank could rise further over the coming days.
With an ODA rank of 20, it puts him in the mid-section of the players so far, not having an extra-ordinary ODA, but nothing to be ashamed of too much.
With his villages being in the mid to far range of Yarr's from the Wobble front, it is good that he has a 1.7million ODA count so far this war, it shows he has done some work to help his front-line friends and perhaps he will look to create a cluster nearer the action soon.
In his area he still has plenty of targets, and potentially more internals too, with being in striking range of both DRUNKS and TB! he is set up nicely for further expansion, but it remains to be seen whether he can hold a top 20 position, and his current top 10 position, when the internals cease to be provided as previous to this he was hanging outside the top 40.

11. TheNewMe
Villages Nobled: 229
Known internals/freebies: 50
Barbarians: 22
ODA: 16. (9,119,820 score
ODD: 136. (2,688,578 score)

Having been in the range of 10-20 for some time now, perhaps this player has found his niche, and top 20 is nothing to be sniffed at at-all. His 'free' village count is slightly on the high side with a larger barbarian count than most with a large proportion of these barbs being of a tiny size.
His ODA is good for a player his size, with a reasonable 1 million so far in the Wobble vs Yarr war. With his attempt to noble Yarr as-well shows a willingness to get in amongst the action, even if all the of the 3 caps lasted only for 2 minutes at most. With 39 caps vs TON as-well, this player has plenty of villages to target from his position spread within K34.
Having risen from the lower half of the top 20 recently, to within a couple of caps of getting inside the top 10, perhaps this player can push on up into the 'elite' of the world.

12. stewinthepot
Villages Nobled: 231
Known internals/freebies: 19
Barbarians: 15
Villages Lost: 18
ODA: 3. (12,844,766 score)
ODD: 76. (3,706,524 score)

With an impressively low freebies count, the lowest so far I have found (and with me being able to spot them better on his account due to more knowledge) and a sky high ODA count this player clearly likes to take the offensive, with lots of caps as-well in the wars from back in the NIR days, I can say that this player is not afraid to take on a enemy full on.
That being said, in the war vs Yarr, there has been little action from him, at-least by from an ODA point of view, and his high standards previously he perhaps should be doing more. Being largely situated in the northern side of K53, it is a reasonable distance to Yarr, but perhaps more long-range nukes should be provided for an account so large.
Finding himself in the top 20 for the first time only a few days ago, pushing already near to the top 10, and with plenty of targets to his west as-well, stew has the offensive ability and target available to potentially push up into the top 10 in the not too distant future

13. DevianceInc
Villages Nobled: 239
Known internals/freebies: 37
Barbarians: 8
Villages Lost: 14
ODA: 57. (5,795,930 score)
ODD: 51. (4,633,380 score)

Despite the mid-range freebies count, this player has a low ODA for someone within the top 20. His involvement in the Wobble vs Yarr war is good, with over 3 million ODA and ODD, and with a caps of 26-7 so far this player is doing his utmost to help Wobble in their conflict and is making a good job of it too. However this perhaps indicates that previous to this war he had a slightly easier time of things.
He now has a reasonable cluster along the border of the war, so his involvement is surely only going to increase from here on. But this could potentially harm his world rankings for a while (as we have seen with several players so far), but if Wobble do succeed as they are continuing to do, there will be plenty of opportunities to push on in rankings at a later time

14. Zero Dark Thirty
Villages Nobled: 232
Known internals/freebies: 95
Barbarians: 11
Villages Lost: 8
ODA: 42. (6,759,582 score)
ODD: 39. (5,856,554 score)

With a huge amount of free villages for a player of this size, and not a great ODA count, perhaps this player is slightly fortunate to find himself within the top 20, which he has only climbed to over the past couple of days due to the huge amounts of internals received recently.
His involvement in the Wobble vs Yarr war is good, with a couple of million ODA, he is however down a cap but with a small base on the front perhaps he can help his tribe out as they look to turn this war around.
The majority of his villages are up in the north-east near HoneyB, and the recent splinter tribe TM, which means there is a lot of room for expansion there, as perhaps they have let their guard down due to HoneyB waring TON, and their apparent internal issues.
So it remains to be seen if this player can maintain his top 20 position, but he certainly has the expansion room, if Yarr are willing to hit another top 10 tribe while loosing against Wobble

15. Illuminati Puppet.
Villages Nobled: 218
Known internals/freebies: 16
Barbarians: 9
ODA: 24. (8,391,140 score)
ODD: 110. (2,985,738 score)

I am sure several of you remember hahah123 public solo battle vs several Wobble players back in the day, well some time and a name-change later, this account is still proving it has some serious quality.
The lowest freebie count so far shows they have fought for nearly all of their villages, even if their ODA does perhaps not show it.
However his lack of major involvement in the Yarr vs Wobble war thus far, with only 500K ODA (which most he got yesterday I believe), is disappointing for an account of this size. With the majority of his villages safe, he has the option now of continuing to push to the rim, or creating a cluster near the front-line in order to get more involve in the action.
This is another player who has only been in the top 20 for a little while, less than 2 weeks, but with a lot less internals, perhaps it is much more deserved that several others and I expect them to remain within the top 20 if not push onto the top 10, as some of the front-liners in the Yarr vs Wobble war have a harder time expanding.

DeletedUser78112

Good posts Ed. I do agree with our account vs Yarr it has been poor. Too the Yarr front it is.:)

DeletedUser

UA is significantly spread out when compared to us (Vol), if future endeavors mean we end up fighting it will be a very fun fight.

EDIT: The reason why there's been such low action against Yarr from Stew and ourselves as we're primarily backline accounts, we do pull our weight and wouldn't want people thinking that because we've got low or no caps on Yarr due to simply a distance thing that we don't pull our weight and take part in ops.

Last edited by a moderator:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice review you have there.

Other things of interest you could maybe add to the break down.
Are they co played accounts?
How many tribe changes they have made, listing their current tribe.

Thanks for the effort.

DeletedUser

11. ScarletundieS
Villages Nobled: 237
Known internals/freebies: 28
Barbarians: 3
Villages Lost: 32
ODA: 2. (14,008,370 score)
ODD: 3. (19,699,929 score)

Has held the #1 spot for a significant period of time so far in this world, and has only fallen down the rankings, understandably, due to the Wobble vs Yarr war, in which this player is right in the mix of things. With a sky high ODA and ODD this player has had a serious fight so far this world, and is currently 58-23 up in caps against Yarr, which for the second most hit account in Wobble (ODD wise) is very impressive indeed. With Wobble continueing to do well in the war against Yarr, it is my belief theat ScarletundieS will remain in the upper reaches of world, and when it comes to a close will move back up towards the top of the tables again, if not the top.

In my opinion, one of the very best players in the world right now, if not the best, but certainly within the top 3

Well I would have to agree with you.. I also realized he fell down in ranks lately and didn't check why. I believe that he must have a huge amount of incomings. I co'd him a while back. To be honest I don't believe I deserved to play with Arith.. But not really the reason I quit.. I just hope he gets rank 1 again as I believe he deserves it

DeletedUser

Well I would have to agree with you.. I also realized he fell down in ranks lately and didn't check why. I believe that he must have a huge amount of incomings. I co'd him a while back. To be honest I don't believe I deserved to play with Arith.. But not really the reason I quit.. I just hope he gets rank 1 again as I believe he deserves it

As you said, arith is a very good player and deserves to be at the top. Hes gone down in points because of the war hes currently in.

DeletedUser

I know, I quit as soon as the war started.. Arith deserves a better co then me. I wasnt active enough to be under so many incomings :/

DeletedUser3932

Lets finish this off then...

15. Dr. Doctor
Villages Nobled: 215
Known internals/freebies: 64
Barbarians: 8
Villages Lost: 11
ODA: 34. (7,584,587 score)
ODD: 454. (801,238 score)

Another Yarr recruited from Ninjas here, and another one who was recruited without really doing much in their war against them. His positioning is along Yarr's front with TB family, and thus there is plenty of room for expansion there. A large amount of his internals have come since the begining of the year, which did propel him into the top 10 for a short time, however despite the continued trickly of internals still going his way, he is falling down the rankings to the lower side of the top 20, and I believe if he doesn't not recieve more, it won't be long before he falls out of the top 20 completely.
His involvement in the Wobble vs Yarr war is reasonable with 1.6million ODA, however with no need for personal offensive troops himself, as all he has done is internal recently, perhaps this could, and should, be higher from Yarr's 4th largest player. As I said, he has room for expansion due to proximity to TB but in my opinion the jury is still out as to whether he can really hack it as a top 20 player.

19. aubreyshero
Villages Nobled: 231
Known internals/freebies: 23
Barbarians: 23
ODA: 75. (5,311,441 score)
ODD: 154. (2,282,414 score)

With a relatively low freebie count, it looks good at first glance, however some of these gifts were very early on, and with quite a large barbarian count too.
His ODA is poor for a player of this size, and it should be much higher, however he has a very large amount of caps in the AAA vs *322* war, so perhaps it is just he is good at finding the holes in his enemy lines.
He was a top player back in the PMS days, but has only just regained a top 20 position for the first time since joining AAA. With the *322* war far from over, this player has some serious room for expansion, which could propel him up the rankings into a 'safer' top 20 positionm

20. budint4ever
Villages Nobled: 321
Known internals/freebies: 42
Barbarians: 72
Villages Lost: 60
ODA: 11. (10,214,301 score)
ODD: 6. (17,219,388 score)

Here we have an ex-Ninja who apparently does like to fight, FINALLY. With by far the most enoblements in the world, he holds the title of 'fastest nobler' and looking at his ODA and ODD, all looks good.
However his barbarian count is ridiculously high, and that is the reason for his high amount of enoblements. But with villages close to both TB, and now Wobble, it could look like this player is not done with fighting against players just yet whichvhis ODT over 2 million so far vs Wobble suggests.
While I doubt this player can overcome the 800K gap between UA and himself, and once again become the #1 player, he could still be a major top 20 player in the upcoming month, and could potentially help Yarr turn around there ever worse looking war with Wobble.

There we have it, my complete top 20 player review, I hope you all enjoyed it, and I look forward to reading your comments and perhaps other people's review on the top 20 to see if we differ. :icon_biggrin: