top 20 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser112272
  • Start date

DeletedUser112964

To clarify, not all the things I had to say about Infect were poor. It was just easier to exclude a tribe than certain players. I do have things typed for every Infect member who was a member of the top 20 at the time of my original writing though. Eventually it will go up, how relevant it will still be however is very much in the air.

-R

DeletedUser112881

Definitely some good reads.

Thank you for taking the time to compile these lists, and for putting so much effort into your summaries.

I've skimmed over them, but will definitely be coming back to have a thorough read-through later.

DeletedUser112209

R.I.P Don Funk. You were pure as a monk, but smelled like a skunk.

DeletedUser113861

why would you devote so much time and effort (and money in his case) just to delete it?!

Last edited by a moderator:

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As the new (temporary number one DutchWarrior will pass me tonight Im sure lol) I will not delete! =)

DeletedUser112209

Resist the temptation LordWard. There's still so much to live for... I know you're thinking of deleting. Please don't!

Btw, Rep i volunteer you for another top 20 players post now that you're an old man in retirement and have your days free. Also you won't have to worry about hurting anyones feelings now.

DeletedUser114263

Does anyone know why Don Funked off... :icon_confused:

Last edited:

DeletedUser108039

As the new (temporary number one DutchWarrior will pass me tonight Im sure lol) I will not delete! =)

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

MR.MR

Does anyone know why Don Funked off... :icon_confused:

Yeah, hes all talk and no skill, great at munching on his tribe, so he left before he had an opportunity to crumble under incoming and show that he isn't the deity he carried himself to be.

Snoopzy

Don Funk left because of some very personal issues to him. He is going through a hard patch of his life, one which I do not envy.
Unfortunately Tribal Wars reminded him too much of a subject/person that caused him pain when he thought about it.

Asalam - I personally did not expect an In-Game staff member to speak in such a way, frankly I am a little bit disappointed with you. You are meant to set an example to the rest of us.

Whether he was a nub or a pro there is still no reason to be disrespectful over it. All we can do is wish him the best for his future.

DeletedUser113861

And actually it was un-true... Don funk was not a"noob" I am his neighbor and he single handedly took on my whole tribe and did a fair job. full credit to him\her

Repinski

Asalam - I personally did not expect an In-Game staff member to speak in such a way, frankly I am a little bit disappointed with you. You are meant to set an example to the rest of us.

All members of staff are to be treated just like usual members on worlds they do not mod. This includes in game and forum staff. They don't get and special treatment due to their position. Asalam used to play w70 thus isn't a mod of it.

DeletedUser

And actually it was un-true... Don funk was not a"noob" I am his neighbor and he single handedly took on my whole tribe and did a fair job. full credit to him\her

Wow, you mean he took on players 1/10th of his size? I've never heard of such true inspiration.

DeletedUser114263

If Don has left for personal reason then I think we should all just let him be... He's obviously earn't players respect because we're talking about him...