top 20 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser112272
  • Start date

DeletedUser112209

If I do another top 20 players post would anyone else do one?

DeletedUser112209

Uhm well i don't know all the players on all the top 20 accounts, so just accounts. I said players as that is the name of the thread...

DeletedUser112209

Preface: These rankings might not be what you see at the present time. I took the top 20 from when i started this post like a day or two ago.

The stat score I used is based on a calculation that values the players villages, points, ODA, and total OD compared to the average of the top 20. The stat score is based on the following percentages:
[spoil]50%- villages
10%- points
20%- ODA
5%- ODT (total)
15%- L0W's personal opinion. (Based on my perception of conquers and war involvement)[/spoil]

All things you read in this post are absolutely 100% true. Enjoy. Also i didn't go back and edit so please excuse any typos.

Infect
Dsy4
Smoke

1. xXLordWardXx (Infect)

Stat Score: 8.95 (1)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]Lord Ward has been moving up the ranking for a while now and is now at the top of the rankings page. Nice southwest location with a decent spread and good potential for expansion into Smoke. Lordward holds rank 1 on my stats ranking as well thanks to being way out ahead in villages/points. Lordward is well over 100 vills above the competition besides dutchwarrior which is really a substantial lead. OD isn't spectacular for the size, but the fast nobling rate helps to easily make up for that.

2. dutchwarrior (Infect)

Stat Score: 8.80 (2)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]Dutchwarrior is a beast. As i said in my last ranking, a ballerina meets angry mother bear in the dutchwarrior account. A beautiful mix of grace and ferocity. Dutchwarrior also matches in statistical rank with points rank. Like lordward, this is due to the fact that the nobling rate is very good-over 100 vills above the rest of the competition. OD isn't impressive, but conquers are. Not many internal/barbs early on and significant war conquers. Location wise they are a tad boxed in overall, but seem to have large enough clusters on the front.

3. Se7ensins (Smoke)

Stat Score: 7.69 (5)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]Se7ensins seems to have had an interesting and trying start to the world as the account lost quite a few vills early on. In terms of location Se7ensins is very involved in the Smoke boarder with DSy4 so the account should be seeing some action due to that. However, that said the account does not have many conquers at all against DSy4 which doesn't seem too good. ODA isn't too high, but there is a fair amount of ODD which shows that the account has had to do some defending. Looking forward to seeing what goes down with Se7ensins as DSy4 continues to push the Smoke front back.

4. Tochri (Smoke)

Stat Score: 7.42 (8)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]Tochri is clustered pretty hard in the K44 area putting the account in a position where it seems it will soon be in the fray with both DSy4 and Infect. Rumor has it that the owner is no longer around on this account. It's a shame, but such seems to be the fate of accounts in Smoke. Tochri has a fair bit of ODD from war with DSy4. ODA is not as high as you'd expect for an account on the front in a war for so long.

5. qiwenwong (Smoke)

Stat Score: 6.68 (12)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]Qiwen "the kitten" wong has a similar location to tochri, rooted in the K44 area. Qiwenwong's stats ranking suffer as a result of low OD and tons of freebies. This account seems to shown shockingly low war involvement at least in terms of any offensive participation. That is why the statistical rank is far below the points rank. My personal experience with the account leads me to believe that the players are playing for themselves rather than their tribe. Once the meatshields and barbs around them are gone and the enemy is on the doorstep I think we will see what they're made of.

6. LORD 0F WAR (Infect)

Stat Score: 8.10 (3)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]LORD 0F WAR is one of my least favorite players on this world. The account is played by a pair of obnoxious lunatics. That said, their stats are fairly good. Rank 5 ODA and a plethora of war conquers in the two major wars. However, they do have working against them that they are terrible dancers. That always hurts. In terms of location... can u say sweet sassy molassy?

7. Talin (Smoke)

Stat Score: 6.84 (13)

[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]Talin comes in with a pretty low statistical rank due to low OD and unimpressive conquers. This account was up near the top for a bit but has seemed to slack a bit recently in terms of growth. I know the original talin player left the account so we'll have to see how the account will do now. Talin has a pretty good spread with a nice cluster near both DSy4 and Infect in the K45 area with most of his vills not too far from Smoke's southern boarder with Infect in the bottom half of K42. This is a rhetorical question, but does talin have talons?

8. Do Not Disturb (DSy4)

Stat Score: 7.98 (4)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]Do Not Disturb reminds me of the grim reaper with a flare of poison dart frog. DND don't play no games. As the statistical ranking would indicate this account has very high OD (rank 2 OD) and a ton of smoke conquers. DND has a nice location on the Smoke front and is not too far from Infect. If you cherish your villages, I would not reccommend disturbing

9. Mystic 666 (Infect)

Stat Score: 7.30 (9)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]Mystic 666 is quite mystic. You may never get a good look at Mystic until your village is theirs. Mystic has a pretty good statistal score due to good ODA and very good war stats. Suffice it to say Mystic is a beast. In terms of location Mystic is pretty well inside the infect cluster besides two clusters, one near Smoke and the other DSy4 which should mean an exciting future. If this account doesn't sound ominous enough, just remember the 666 at the end of the name...

10. splash1973 (Infect)

Stat Score: 6.46 (15)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]Splash is a rim-dweller with a pearly white smile that demonstrates diligent daily toothbrushing and flossing. He has some vills near ronin and a small cluster near DSy4. A low OD is the main reason for a low statistical score for splash, but as he is growing off the rim I think we could see the stats improve in the future. He's shown a pretty impressive nobling rate and seems to be climbing the rankings quite well.

11. Mysterious Viking Relic (DSy4)

Stat Score: 7.48 (7)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]Mysterious Viking Relic holds a very nice statistical score due to extremely high OD scores (both ODA and ODD) from a long time fighting on the war front. This account has sure seen some time in battle. MVR has seemed to go through a tough time since the cryptic codex days but survived the ugly custody battle and is still around. The account isn't as high up in the rankings as it was in the better cryptic codex days, but I think it will still prove to be an important account for DSy4 on this world. Good location near Smoke and not far from Infect.

12. IDontFight (Infect)

Stat Score: 6.40 (16)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]Interesting fact for you, Idontfight is second in continent dominance, sitting out in K57. Another interesting fact, the two players on this account both like to wear pink socks. The account's statistical score isn't too high because of an OD score that isn't too high. The account also doesn't have many war caps, but have a large boarder with DSy4 which could mean an exciting future for these fellows out in the wild west.

13. Tahawli (Infect)

Stat Score: 7.65 (6)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]All hail the king of the nuke, long may he reign. Tahawli has long been on the ODA throne and it does not seem like he will be getting deposed in the near future. This high OD along with good war conquers gives him a good stat score. Tahawli has a good spread on the map with a presence on the front with the other top 2 tribes along with a cluster of vills down in the K64 area.

14. midgetman01111 (Infect)

Stat Score: 6.24 (17)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]Midgetman seems to be quite surrounded by the Infect cluster with the exception of a bit of a boarder with Ronin. Perhaps because of this location, OD is fairly low without many major war conquers. They will probably need to make a jump to the front or hope for a Ronin war in order for those stats to change. Midgetman01111 can bake a mean batch of chocolate chip cookies.

15. LucyLucy (Infect)

Stat Score: 6.91 (11)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]LucyLucy is Like Lucy, but twice that good. Sitting out in the wild west, LucyLucy makes up a pretty large portion of the Infect boarder with DSy4. The account had a very good showing in the DSy4 war ealier this year, leading Infect in war conquers for that war. These war conquers along with pretty good OD give LucyLucy a stat ranking that is better than their points ranking.

16. rphockey101 (Infect)

Stat Score: 7.16 (10)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]Look at rphockey's COA.... there is a cooked egg. That's really all that needs to be said. Rphockey has some good conquers and very nice ODA which also leads him to have a stat ranking quite a bit higher than rank in terms of points. Location-wise, rphockey is fairly inside the infect cluster with the exception of a bit of a boarder with ronin and a cluster on the smoke boarder. This account has been aggressive since the beginning of the world and i would think it will stay that way.

17. The Black Reaper (Infect)

Stat Score: 5.87 (19)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]The Black Reaper is just like a reaper that is dressed in all black. Try to imagine that. The account seems to be growing fast (already moved up the rankings a bit as i'm writing this. However, stat score is pretty low due to quite low OD and conquers that are not horribly impressive. The Black Reaper is located in the southern part of Infect territory and makes up a fair portion of the Infect boarder with Ronin along with a nice cluster near Smoke.

18. Come Little Children (~DT~)

Stat Score: 5.77 (20)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]Come Little Children is out far in the east and is the only player on this top 20 list that is not a member of one of the top 3 tribes. The account does have some proximity to Infect and is also not too far from Smoke. CLC comes in with a pretty low stats score due to very low OD scores. Kinda interested to see what the future will hold for this account and for ~DT~

19. sidd 271 (DSy4)

Stat Score: 6.23 (18)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]Sidd is out in the K46/K47 area and is pretty well on the DSy4/Infect boarder. The account has pretty fair OD without too many major war conquers which results in a stat score just higher than points ranking. However, my suspicions tell me that the account may pick the stats as the world keeps going. Something you might like to know is that sidd 271 is named 271 because that's how many women he has in his harem. In case you were wondering...

20. Dr-SM (DSy4)

Stat Score: 6.64 (14)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]
Dr-SM is located up in the northern part of DSy4 territory and is a good part of the Smoke/DSy4 boarder in that area. The account has impressive OD with a few Smoke conquers which help them score a good bit higher than their points rank. Interesting fact for all you viewers on world 70 is that Dr-SM actually stands for Doctor Silly Milkman.

L0W

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114962

Remember my times as Delling, so much was going on then. Just died off mid game.

DeletedUser

I love how most people usually give the "these are just opinions and rumours" yet you go out of the way to say they are 100% true. A good analysis, thanks :)

DeletedUser108039

17. The Black Reaper (Infect)

Stat Score: 5.87 (19)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]The Black Reaper is just like a reaper that is dressed in all black. Try to imagine that. The account seems to be growing fast (already moved up the rankings a bit as i'm writing this. However, stat score is pretty low due to quite low OD and conquers that are not horribly impressive. The Black Reaper is located in the southern part of Infect territory and makes up a fair portion of the Infect boarder with Ronin along with a nice cluster near Smoke.

Not my fault the targets next to me are crap, and i actually have no idea why my ODA is so low.i have only had about 50 free villas this world not huge compared to most. maybe everyone next to me was just crap point whores. I agree on targets though not had much of a challenge everyone rolled over to easy to the point of me getting completely bored out my skull. and having to eat these barbs is tedious but Omar said to so :( lol i had been planning to hit smoke with Jake"Lordward" before nicholas barbed :(.

DeletedUser

Great write-up <3 reading it...Thanks!

DeletedUser112521

6. LORD 0F WAR (Infect)

Stat Score: 8.10 (3)
LORD 0F WAR is one of my least favorite players on this world. The account is played by a pair of obnoxious lunatics. That said, their stats are fairly good. Rank 5 ODA and a plethora of war conquers in the two major wars. However, they do have working against them that they are terrible dancers. That always hurts. In terms of location... can u say sweet sassy molassy?

Self-loathing is the path to the dark side.

Self-loathing leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate...leads to suffering :icon_eek:

Very nice ratings, though!

DeletedUser

8. Do Not Disturb (DSy4)

Stat Score: 7.98 (4)
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]Do Not Disturb reminds me of the grim reaper with a flare of poison dart frog. DND don't play no games. As the statistical ranking would indicate this account has very high OD (rank 2 OD) and a ton of smoke conquers. DND has a nice location on the Smoke front and is not too far from Infect. If you cherish your villages, I would not reccommend disturbing

Hehe, thank you for that :)

Really good post, loved reading it... :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Top 15 Player Analysis-

1. xXLordWardXx

[spoil]Excellent, steady growth. Seems to be in a prime location for pushing through you know who :icon_eek:. Don't know a whole lot about the account, seems to be in great shape just from looking at it's history. Based mainly in k63.[/spoil] Rating: 10/10

2. dutchwarrior

[spoil]Decent war stats, account seems to have been in top 20 for a while now. Players on the account have obviously done a good job with it. Based mainly in k56[/spoil] Rating: 8/10 (-2 for having omar on it) :)

3. Se7ensins

[spoil]Great account, currently a major contributor to our wars from the player(s) on the account. With the exception of a few mix-ups and problems early on, the account is in good hands (I hope) :) Great growth to the top 20. Based mainly in k34[/spoil] Rating: 9/10 (Keep going, Anu)

4. qiwenwong

[spoil]Great player-nobling stats, but also a lot of barbs nobled. An amazing defender in my eyes. Really don't know too much about qiwenwong. Based mainly in k44.[/spoil] Rating: 8/10

5. Tochri

[spoil]War-torn account for quite some time now. Currently, players on it keeping it together as best as they can while fighting off the 'Indecipherable Infection'. Lots of ODD gained from wars, showing lots of defending and effort being put into the account. Based mainly in k44.[/spoil] Rating: 7/10

6. LORD 0F WAR

[spoil]Incomparable war stats against both Smoke and DSy4. Very insightful player(s) on the account. If I wanted anyone to noble me, it'd be this account. :). Based mainly in k45.[/spoil] Rating 10/10

7. Talin

[spoil]Account I'm currently playing. In it's prime, had a huge influence in the north-west. Now that the majority of the players have gone back to other worlds, it's slowed down a lot. Hell, maybe I'll pull the account through? :icon_biggrin:. Based mainly in k43. [/spoil] Rating: 6/10 (just being honest with myself) :)

8. Mysterious Viking Relic

[spoil]Had some issues earlier on from what I'm aware of. Seems to have got past it with ease. Tucked back in behind 'The Wall' a bit, but putting a good fight in k45 area. Based mainly in k35.[/spoil] Rating: 8/10

9. Do Not Disturb

[spoil]Prime location for attacking. A large separator between Smoke and DSy4. I made the mistake of disturbing the beast and seem to be paying for it. :icon_wink:. Excellent players on the account it seems. Based mainly in k45.[/spoil] Rating: 9/10 (p.s- he loves being disturbed)

10. splash1973

[spoil]Don't know much, if anything at all about the account to be honest. Seems to be terrorizing rim players/tribes. Based mainly in k76. [/spoil] Rating: 7/10 (due to far distance from major wars going on)

11. Mystic 666

[spoil]Decent account in my opinion. Again, don't know a whole lot about the player(s). Only have 5 conquers against them and by looking at their ODD, people avoid them apparently. :p[/spoil] Rating: 9/10

12. Dr-SM

[spoil]Seems to be having a good impact on the war. With only 8 conquers against the account, they look to have a bright future. Based mainly in k25[/spoil] Rating: 10/10

13. Tahawli

[spoil]I'm a fan of high ODA, so I have quite a bit of respect for the account with their rank 1 ODA. Taking a piece from the remnants of k45. Seem to have a number of conquers against them though. Based mainly in k46. [/spoil] Rating: 8/10

14. IDontFight

[spoil]The name almost fooled me :icon_wink:. Looking at most recent conquers, the account seems to have made a decent push into KTAD. Growth has looked to slow down a bit over the past few days though. Based mainly in k57. [/spoil] Rating: 8/10

15. midgetman0111

[spoil]With a top 20-ranked ODA and 2 conquers against the account, they seem decent. Other than that, don't know much about the account. Based mainly in k65. [/spoil] Rating: 7/10

DeletedUser114370

I would have given the ODA and ODT a much higher weight, I think they are the most telling aspect of an account - far more than the actual point totals. I also think growth rate is a very important factor that you didn't numerically consider. That said, I have a huge amount of respect for most of these top accounts (with a few exceptions). Good analysis.

mrpointhore

I would have given the ODA and ODT a much higher weight, I think they are the most telling aspect of an account

I don't think that is always the case. Personally, I don't like sending nukes to their death just for the fun of it, I'd rather be smart about who and when I nuke and make sure it's effective rather then blind.
Some people are also never given the opportunity at times to have to use their own nukes, but still manage to build fairly well, whereas some people nuke at an unholy level, but that also hinders their growth.

Guess it comes down to what works for you, but in my experience, brains over muscle, until you're forced to flex.

DeletedUser112209

Not my fault the targets next to me are crap, and i actually have no idea why my ODA is so low.i have only had about 50 free villas this world not huge compared to most. maybe everyone next to me was just crap point whores. I agree on targets though not had much of a challenge everyone rolled over to easy to the point of me getting completely bored out my skull. and having to eat these barbs is tedious but Omar said to so :( lol i had been planning to hit smoke with Jake"Lordward" before nicholas barbed :(.

Ya, DJ 50 freebies is quite low compared to most. And i know you're certainly a very good player. Honestly everyone has to admit that while the player is responsible for positioning themselves there is also an undeniable aspect of chance as to how much OD you will get even if you're using all your nukes due to who it is around you. Locations are by no means equal in this game. And to be honest in most of my reviews i'm really only talking about what i see at the surface level, especially on the accounts further away from me geographically (such as yours) because quite frankly i just obviously don't know the details of everyone's situation in their time on W70. I appreciate the feedback.

Self-loathing is the path to the dark side.

Self-loathing leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate...leads to suffering :icon_eek:

Surely you know that sometimes it takes a little bit of the dark side ;)

I would have given the ODA and ODT a much higher weight, I think they are the most telling aspect of an account - far more than the actual point totals. I also think growth rate is a very important factor that you didn't numerically consider. That said, I have a huge amount of respect for most of these top accounts (with a few exceptions). Good analysis.

I thought i actually gave OD quite a bit. Whether we like it or not, Tribal Wars is built around villages and points. It's how you win the world and its how you take out other players. Also, having the percentages based 60% on points and villages does a lot to help keep the stats scores more in line with in game ranking. The reason i have ODD play such a small role is that it can often be other peoples troops stacking those vills. Also, as omar said ODA that isn't leading to conquers isn't completely useful unless we're talking about a war situation where you are creating opportunities for tribemates- which is really impossible to determine from the perspective of a review.

Also, CDN thanks so much for the review! Great stuff! I really enjoyed reading through it.

DeletedUser

9. Do Not Disturb

Prime location for attacking. A large separator between Smoke and DSy4. I made the mistake of disturbing the beast and seem to be paying for it. :icon_wink:. Excellent players on the account it seems. Based mainly in k45.
Rating: 9/10 (p.s- he loves being disturbed)

I gotta say, Im not a seperater, I am part of DSy4. And yet noone in Smoke seems to notice that. Guess you guys are scared of me a little :icon_wink:

8. Mysterious Viking Relic

Had some issues earlier on from what I'm aware of. Seems to have got past it with ease. Tucked back in behind 'The Wall' a bit, but putting a good fight in k45 area. Based mainly in k35.
Rating: 8/10

Oh, thank you for that nickname. Appreciate it :)