top 20 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser112272
  • Start date

darkaniken2

1 xXLordWardXx - Disappointing OD and conquer history. Does not appear to be near any warfronts.
2 dutchwarrior - Omar is a competent leader, but does fall into much the same category as lordward.
3 Se7ensins - Seems to be a decent defender, but has no sense of duty to his tribe. An overall selfish player who won't last long.
4 qiwenwong - Same above, minus the decent defender part.
5 LORD 0F WAR - A competent attacker. Overall funny guy.
6 Tochri - Meh. Or bleh. You decide.
7 Do Not Disturb - An awesome duo. They grow in spurts, but god help whoever they decide they want to grow off of.
8 Mysterious Viking Relic - One of the players is an utter noob, but that Runesten fellow has enough skill to make up for it and then some.
9 Talin - A good sport. That's about all I got.
10 Dr-SM - Good player. Very aggressive, and very helpful.
11 splash1973 - Who?
12 Mystic 666 - Who?
13 The Black Reaper - Eh?
14 midgetman01111 - This fellow keeps faking me. It hurts. :icon_cry:
15 Tahawli - Top dog ODA, which is impressive given his rank.
16 LucyLucy - Dunno.
17 IDontFight - Judging by his OD, certainly lives up to his name.
18 rphockey101 - No clue
19 Come Little Children - Left Smoke for a much smaller tribe. A bold move, and one that seems rather smart in hindsight.
20 sidd 271 - This guy is a total noob. Has no redeeming qualities at all.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Top 25:

Infect: 14
Smoke: 5
DSy4: 4
~DT~: 1
CDC: 1

1xXLordWardXxInfectGood positioning, but it's a shame he's focusing on nobling greys rather than reds!
2dutchwarriorInfectLots of war caps, seems to be playing tactically and has been consistently in the top.
3Se7ensinsSmokePlayer has defended well, but given his position his life expectancy in Smoke seems to be low.
4qiwenwongSmokeI'm unsure what to make of this player. He didn't defend too well against my hit on him a while back.
5LORD 0F WARInfectMy favourite player that isn't in DSy4 - very funny chaps.
6TochriSmokeRecapping is much harder when you get catted! This account has no future in W70.
7Do Not DisturbDSy4Long-term frontline with Smoke and yet very few losses to show for it.
8Mysterious Viking RelicDSy4Possibly the most drama-filled account to have graced W70 since nme. left us. But despite all that, it has got the best of the originals running it :)
9TalinSmokeUh, CDN. Not keen on his methods personally, and I hear he doesn't put much effort in defensively.
10Dr-SMDSy4Beasting away in the north.
11splash1973InfectBeasting away in the south.
12Mystic 666InfectEvery village I take from Smoke seems to have 10-20 incoming from him. Committed!
13The Black ReaperInfectDJ - man up and noble a red dot dude!
14midgetman01111InfectAnother heavy faker in Infect.
15TahawliInfectHigh ODA - possibly a nuke heavy account? When DSy4 nuke opped him before the ceasefire, he lost a lot of nukes in his villages so that would make sense. Seems to perform well even with that possible lack of D.
16LucyLucyInfectDoing a good job on KTAD!
17IDontFightInfectHope you don't get bored by endgame again! Very good player.
18rphockey101InfectI just noticed a cluster of his appearing in K44 - more company!
19Come Little Children~DT~This account intrigues me like no other. Very curious what his story has been on this world.
20sidd 271DSy4Long-term team mate across many worlds now. Great lads.
21jon tillingInfectI don't really know anything about you, sorry!
22NaburInfectSeen a number of incomings from you on Smoke caps.
23Snoopzys DJ VisionCDCI get why some people dislike him, but the guy seems okay to me. Needs to get some life blown into the account now that he isn't expected to sit 5 frontline accounts daily.
24xxavenInfectThis account is beasting to the rim.
25von0323SmokeNo clue who you are, my apologies.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you look at majority of the top 25 players, my ratio for barbs nobled compared to player nobled villages is very low. 94 barbs nobled with 601. Only 6.39% (15.64% did the math incorrect) of my villages are barbed.

But I do agree, I need to start hitting some war targets. But all the players around me both enemies and allies (all old TT) have quit and gone barb. Just THIS MONTH I nobled 56 barbs. =(

Last edited:

mrpointhore

People can complain about barb nobling all they want, but I don't consider it the same as traditional 3k pointed barb nobling when you're nobling 9k pointed barbs.
Any good player knows you have to scoop those up before the enemy does.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you look at majority of the top 25 players, my ratio for barbs nobled compared to player nobled villages is very low. 94 barbs nobled with 601. Only 6.39% of my villages are barbed.

But I do agree, I need to start hitting some war targets. But all the players around me both enemies and allies (all old TT) have quit and gone barb. Just THIS MONTH I nobled 56 barbs. =(

someone's bad at math

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you look at majority of the top 25 players, my ratio for barbs nobled compared to player nobled villages is very low. 94 barbs nobled with 601. Only 6.39% of my villages are barbed.

A mutual friend put me up to troll you about your nobling pattern :icon_redface: