Top 20 Players

Kbrownerz

Not sure where The last one went, so i'll start up a new one :)

Vemork - Well deserved rank 1 status. Great Player, great position down there south, perhaps one of the best players on the world, not much competition down there and nobody who can really oppose that statement down south currently, which is a shame, a good battle between a very good player and Vemork would be rather interesting.

Alexinyourface - Well deserved rank 2 status, destroying players in the west side of the world, Monster that way, would be interesting to see a good fight between a good player and Alex though :)

Captain Noble - Perhaps soon to be rank 1? Great position, great player indeed, pushing north, great opportunities for food, i'm sure he'll be the future rank 1 the way he's going, even being nuked/catted by w2v, it seems ineffective, seems to be doing an excellent job!

Turtle Soup - Great Player, little north of me, Bordering ngazpha and Lord Marshall Thomas, the player will reach very far into the world, extremely capable with thousands of incomings and will not give up! Great growth opportunities, w2v frontline, will stay in the top 5 for a long time i think.

Suicide Kings - W2V Northern frontline, North seems to be W2V's weaker players in my opinion, so if Suicide kicks into gear, he'll be growing extremely quickly :). The player is also very capable with a large amount of incomings and Defends rather well.

Basid - I Don't really hear much of this player, judging from their conquers, just a person who made it to the top through internals and eating Barbs.

RIP In Peace Rathi Smurf - Reckless player, when put into the right state of mind, will rapidly grow and dominate his area, W2V northern frontline, great growth opportunities, he'll remain in the Top Players for a considerably long time the way he's going!

JackParky - Good player, helpful, good with coordinating and good help to the frontline players of Venus, has remained up top from Barb eating, but besides that he is a good player, sucks on his location though, poor area for food, if moved to the frontline to w2v, he'll easily get some new ground :)

Mystogan - Don't know much from this player, however he is on the southern border of w2v, with a mix of good and bad players, so it would be interesting how he ends up, for sure, he'll stay in the top Players!

Bear Paws - Aggressive player, great at attacking, good at defending, good help to Venus frontline and very good at coordinating. If pushed to the w2v front, growth won't be a problem for them.

DeletedUser104264

Not sure where The last one went, so i'll start up a new one :)

Turtle Soup - Great Player, little north of me, Bordering ngazpha and Lord Marshall Thomas, the player will reach very far into the world, extremely capable with thousands of incomings and will not give up! Great growth opportunities, w2v frontline, will stay in the top 5 for a long time i think.

The turtle dude is not likely to stay in the top 5 for long ...

DeletedUser113479

[20:05:58] Choco: kbrownerz shut your whorish mouth

Thats my boy

You should definatly add some players from W2V, and khan such as choco and cuddles.

DeletedUser104264

...Turtle Soup - Great Player, little north of me, Bordering ngazpha and Lord Marshall Thomas, the player will reach very far into the world, extremely capable with thousands of incomings and will not give up! Great growth opportunities, w2v frontline, will stay in the top 5 for a long time i think....

Already dropped out of top 5 ...

DeletedUser113438

This thread might be more popular if it were more interesting and if you hadn't lied as much! Kissing ass is not worth lying for my friend. Turtle soup... capable under massive amounts of incomings.. yea right! he let a 30+ hour train take a village off him! Capatain noble has certainly not been a major focus of w2v either so talking him up like he's some god because he can grow through losing 5-6 villages when he most obviously is not, if you tried to stray away from these kinds of things the thread would be much more interesting, also this is a top 20 thread and you only mention the top ten, and seeing as they are all from venus interest drops of pretty quick, there is also the possibility that you may be biased in your opinions toward them seeing as you share a tribe with them.

DeletedUser107718

How about writing your own list instead of being a cynical little b*tch ?:)

DeletedUser

How about writing your own list instead of being a cynical little b*tch ?:)

The word bitch has an 'i', bitch. So, how about making your own list instead of bitching about someone's comments regarding the top 20 in a top 20 thread. VoV

DeletedUser111495

Wow, You serious?
I remember him from Start up -- I wonder where he is now haha! He was kind of a Dictator on his tribe but he was a Good player.

I thought he was with Crimsoni, they are cousins after all :D

rodelxxz

I thought he was with Crimsoni, they are cousins after all :D
Real life? -- haha! *D*K* we're not friends with Contra I think :) Ramon would mail me when I was Diplo at my Tribe, he was a filipino but dont Speak Good English he HUG all Tribes Lol,

DeletedUser111495

Real life? -- haha! *D*K* we're not friends with Contra I think :) Ramon would mail me when I was Diplo at my Tribe, he was a filipino but dont Speak Good English he HUG all Tribes Lol,

Nah not that i know of, crimsi said it one time as a joke because of their similarities... and yeah i know aha.

DeletedUser104264

Ramon did not hug all tribes - w2v was his target and his tribe died for it.