Top 20 players

DeletedUser114885

You were taken to 1 village and you nobled two barbs. Two stats can cobererate this regardless I can think of a number of mistakes I saw if you want you can mail me in game at mega best friends and I can point out some things.

When I'm home core it's a pain on the phone plus the working thing my boss expects

i think i have spencer or someone of u guys on skype check it out if needed i think the mail should be there of you asking me not to kill it, anyway the past is past, you guys won i lost you rock i suck , :p

DeletedUser93066

KataklysmiC- He is too high and mighty to be Ranked. You don't Judge him, His mightiness Judges you!

Fish n Chips- 14 internals/barbs... Village average 7400 with 9100 as his largest village. I believe this is telling, he's not building very smart imo, someone with 14 free villas his village average should be through the roof, the only reason I could understand it being so low would be if he was using a low(smart) village build, but 9100 as his largest village in a no hauls world, where there is nearly no reason to go above a level 25 wh thus far, or above a 20 hq is suspect to me, I would even question going above a level 20 stable in defensive villages yet, but I suppose he could be using HC for defense, not that I would agree with that decision. His opd is mildly high for so many internals, yet still the account is not as strong as I would have expected for so many internals. I expect that with low costs your builds should be better, hes probably not shifting res around properly.

sdcz6- 3 internals/barbs... Ranked 4 ODA, with nominal ODD, now this ODD does not speak towards how much defense he has it could be he has tons, but his ODA is high maybe he has too much O I cant be sure, but I think his account could be very balanced still, if he is using his armies right, if he's just gotten that ODA by throwing weight around than the account is likely unbalanced, but again, there is little way for me to tell which is the case here. 7000 village with a highest village of 9100 again a little higher than I would personally want.

Balerion- 5 internals/barbs.. Very low OPD, both attacking and defending, so either lucky or free villages that cant be identified, or he is good at manipulation. 9.4k largest village with a couple 9k villages, you couple this in with his OPD and I have to scream to myself wtf why is his village average only 7.3k :icon_eek: Something is going wrong with his spending of resources, in my opinion his conquers are good sized, his armies should be mostly near completion... So he must just be sitting on packets, watch out rank 1 if some bible players start quitting, or merging into here.

Lord EndlessPAIN- 3 internals/barbs. High ODA, so I would assume most of these are real caps, highest build 9.6k average build 7.5k very high village build in my opinion nobled 6 villages in 1 day, I'd have to say I'm a fan of consistent growth over quick spurts like this with pauses in the middle, but let's see how he can keep this rank in a couple days to come.

Hjelm- 0 internals/barbs, rank 2 ODA . Obviously paying for his villages, 6k village average with a highest village as 7.2k now thats interesting, Id have to look at his mine levels to identify if I agree with this or not, but I personally think he's put too much into troops and packets, and not enough into villages, I would slow the conquering and build up my own account if I were playing it for 1 day.

LOL Fingers- 0 internal/barbs, high ODA high ODD. Balanced account, high high high village average at nearly 8k, with a highest village build of 9.2k I would categorize this as an extremely stable account, of the accounts thus far(not players) this is the best built, the least likely target I would choose if I wanted to cap some easy villages. Obviously hes stored enough packets to have good rank, his villages are built nearly to completion all of them, and he is fighting for every village he's taken.

Soragado- 1 internal/barb rank 1 ODA low ODD, again might have way too much ODA, not sure! 7.4k average with a highest build of 9.2 if you look at the spread of points its very even among most of his villages meaning they are all mostly built entirely very strong account if he has his troops balanced in terms of offense and defense ratio.

Super best friend- This player should really just quit pathetic.

mathat10- 1 barb/internal?? Extremely low ODA and ODD, nearly 0 ODA for his first few conquers, either extremely lucky, manipulative, or merging and internaling I cannot identify. Highest village 9.2k village average 6.8k very low average, with the lack of ODA, and ODD, I would expect these builds to be higher...

evil.kevin- 8 internals/barbs. Extremely low ODA, and ODD. 6.4k village average highest village 9k. Poorly built, village averages are way too low for this amount of internals, and low ODA and ODD.. Nearly 50% of your villages are internal nearly no opd, and a low average like that even discounting the one overly small village the average is still wayyyyyyyyy tooo low. Poorly built account probably the worst I have seen thus far, with mathat10 being the second worst I have seen thus far.

Muldie325- 0 internals/barbs. High ODA low ODD. In this case I know muldie, I know hes mostly defensive so hes manipulating spreading defense and killing it the easy way, much like myself. 6.9k village average 9.1k highest village. Lower than I expect I wonder if he got a replacement for garg as a co. He could be doing better than this, I have no doubt that the account is solidly built though.

Vamler- 0 internals/barbs, low oda, low odd, again same three choices, manipulative, lucky, or hiding internals... 7.4k village average highest village 10k... I cant agree with that. Nothing horrible, nothing good. Well one thing horrible a 10k village way too high for this world poor choice.

mantvydask- 0 internals/barbs, High ODA, highest village build in the top 20 at 8.3k. highest village at 10k way too high, but other than that the account seems balanced, high builds, high OPD, hes paying for villages, hes building them nothing much to say wrong.

Teh Spear- 0 internals/barbs, High ODA, pretty high ODD. Low village average at 6.2k, with a highest village of 9.2k points. In my opinion they should focus on building up their villages a little more, it may slow the account down in the future. I say this because some of their earlier conquers are still kinda small having new conquers small might mean bad area but there is little excuse for a village you have had to be low in points at this place in the game

Mega Best Friend- 0 internals/barbs High ODA, High ODD. Village average 7.2k highest village 8.5k, since I happen to know my account, I dont build villages above 8k points, so extremely high village average for me, nearly all my initial villages are completed. Mostly defensive account, so manipulation to get people to spread their D then attack it separately. Solid account imo, not the best, ive played 90% from my phone this world but pretty good.

Killer Instinct. Sexiest player in the vicinity. You may don't want cross path with this beast. He can smell you from miles away and Waits for you to trip with his MONSTRANCE Killing spree..

I Love mUSIC.?
- 0 internals/barbs low ODA, decent ODD. 6.8k village average with 8.6k highest village. Just a fairly well built account decent noble pattern going at a consistent rate all villages being built at a good rate. Should be moving faster with his ODA though, needs to go after more targets should have the troops and packets to do so.

Resolute.- 4 internals/barbs High ODA, low odd. 9.2k highest village 7.4k village average. Unlucky or stupid attacker with such a high oda they should have a lower % of internals, the account seems okay but high internals and ODA for my taste. They are paying too much for the villages they are paying for.

Elegant Breeze- I like the name and an One piece fan I believe. 0 internals but a lot of tribeless or small tribe ennoblement apart from 2 Bible Villages. Nevertheless very good ODA (#6th) means he doesn't mind targets with good defense count and once he is set on it he goes for it regardless of the cost. Looking at his ODD he hasn't been attacked much so yet to be tested in that ground. 9,745 is his biggest village I find it a bit point whoring at this point for a village to be 9.7k. He is shooting for the same mark with res of his villages it seems.His tribe looks pretty organized and not a mass recruiting tribe. Wonder if it's a pre-made.

ByteKing - Not much to say about him. 0 Internals but all easy picks some might be even his basher. Minimal loss in those caps makes me wonder how he will do when he's being tested. Don't know about his current tribe and I would love to know why he left Thief.

Stickyx - No internal unless you count yourself. Pretty bad luck with those self conquering. I believe he is Playing safe thus far with no ODD and minimum ODA. Yet to be tested. Now finally in a good tribe.

Brought to you by Mattcur teh Prince Charming

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love Resolute isnt using his nukes properly because he has high oda and not many villages. Yet me (Balerion) has low oda and more villages but aren't using my nukes properly because my villages are free... Sigh...

DeletedUser79609

I love Resolute isnt using his nukes properly because he has high oda and not many villages. Yet me (Balerion) has low oda and more villages but aren't using my nukes properly because my villages are free... Sigh...

You must suck

mattcurr

You realize no where was it stated that you were using your nukes wrong. And I said specifically that resolute was spending too much but it could be bad luck. Perhaps I should have said balerion is illiterate

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well implying I got free villages because of my ODA, would say I'm using my nukes wrong no? You said manipulation... Nah... I'ts picking good targets :p.

mattcurr

Well implying I got free villages because of my ODA, would say I'm using my nukes wrong no? You said manipulation... Nah... I'ts picking good targets :p.
I implied it as an option, and even if you're picking good targets thats falling under the "lucky area" caveat I already stated. What I said was with such a low cost, and so many internal villages and your few larger villages that your village average is very low and that is a mistake..

mattcurr

My village average is one of the best in the top 20...

Do I have to break this down again, compared to the amount of free villages+low oda on real conquers, you're not using many troops to take your villages. Your village build is over 9000 points. Take me for example and my village build is around 8500 points. So if we both had an average of 8000 my villages would be more near completion. Given those facts you are building your villages slowly, and likely have a lot of packets or something.

DeletedUser

I might have a lot of packets, who knows lol. :icon_rolleyes: