Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

Because this world is lacking threads / activity (its starting to pick up though).
Thoughts on the top 20 players? Who of them are the most skilled? Who is likely to stay top 20 for a long time?

Top 20 as of 6/13/14:

RankNameTribePointsVillagesPoints per village
1Master BlazikenAVATAR1.14411144
2VitaminicanApes1.13311133
3Gingagod2QOL1.09211092
4lnnocenceL.K1.09111091
5qwerty maniacApes1.05111051
6yavoreDEAD1.04011040
7SmexHOOD1.03511035
8Dedvo~SF~1.03311033
9Fresh StartFUBAR1.00511005
10dinding9851985
11vibhekQOL9841984
12KipriyanovApes9781978
13CrabJrTISSUE9671967
14Special Moment9491949
15ILikeCheese123LOW9431943
16Malfurion Stormrage.GOML9391939
17mikebenjiNinjas9371937
18XBLASXL.K9351935
19KING DoNutSDance!9151915
20se901ARROW9021902

DeletedUser64969

#16 is a noob

and most of them have being pushed or have naff all troops, just pit whoring, but it very likely pay off for 3/4 of them due to people being generally incompetent/useless, O NOES THEY HAS POINTS so nobody attack's due to there l33tness.....

DeletedUser

To be honest though, if they are pit whoring then they should have plenty of money for troops. A troop for a point they say.

Not necessarily the rule, but finding out that your theory is wrong could be a quick way to become a farm :D

Im sure that out of 20 people at least a few have a baby nuke and some cats to make your acquaintance with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100646

Well, he did* except those who got pushed.
Being as your average pit upgrade takes days to pay off even the initial investment let alone start making a profit, the idea that any of them have a baby nuke and cats w/o pushing is lollable.

Atleast a few? Well, the trouble with these things is that they are within the realms of possibility, for a well co-played account for instance. The trouble with that idea though is that a coplayed account staffed by good players that thought it would be a great idea to bloat their points that quickly before inactives started barbing stretches the imagination.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know why you guys assume they are pit whoring. Some may be point whoring but I highly doubt that most of them are top20 because they do not have a ton of troops they have been farming with.

DeletedUser100646

The second sentence is a bit convoluted, but I assume you mean they have lots of troops to farm with to build the buildings. Of course. I keep forgetting how much pop I lost in bp and comparing growth without it.

DeletedUser64969

Well i know 4 players in the top 25 and each of them have being pit whoring (22 pits), and 3 of them have being cheating i reckon, they have hinted at it anyway, soooo just my opinion looking at the others not having 1000 plunders ect, there more then likely shit, but it's just an opinion.

skiprx

Well i know 4 players in the top 25 and each of them have being pit whoring (22 pits), and 3 of them have being cheating i reckon, they have hinted at it anyway, soooo just my opinion looking at the others not having 1000 plunders ect, there more then likely shit, but it's just an opinion.

Wondering what will they do against cats. Soon

DeletedUser

I agree, there are always players that will cheat/whore(mines/points) but it is a fairly safe assumption that 50% or more of the people in the top 20 are legit and are farming their asses off. In my opinion and experience Pit whoring is not a competitive way of playing tribal wars because of the low return on investment. This may work on this world because of two reasons. First the ridiculous caves that give you the increased pit production, and second the lower skill curve. There will always be pit whores and they will always dissuade aggression because of their points. But at the end of the day these players will more than likely end up nobling bad villages early on because of low troop count so it works out.

And yes Et Set Ra, I have a bad tendency to lean towards double negatives and being too verbose.

DeletedUser

5 or 6 day late start, so i will just focus on K rankings for now =D. I will meet you up there though Dream.

DeletedUser64969

I agree, there are always players that will cheat/whore(mines/points) but it is a fairly safe assumption that 50% or more of the people in the top 20 are legit and are farming their asses off. In my opinion and experience Pit whoring is not a competitive way of playing tribal wars because of the low return on investment. This may work on this world because of two reasons. First the ridiculous caves that give you the increased pit production, and second the lower skill curve. There will always be pit whores and they will always dissuade aggression because of their points. But at the end of the day these players will more than likely end up nobling bad villages early on because of low troop count so it works out.

And yes Et Set Ra, I have a bad tendency to lean towards double negatives and being too verbose.

that maybe so, but i think it's more like 75%, look at Vitaminican, one hit 733OD and quit, anyone within the top 10 when he was rank 1 was cheating, how do i know? i've had 11 rank 1's quite afew from start up, i'd bet my coplayers left leg that i'm right, too further reinforce my point at the time he was rank 1 the 4 people i knew that are pit whoring and also cheating were between rank 25 and 16, so it's a pretty good indicator that most of the top 25 were cheating, I won't say all of them were cheating no matter how improbable theirs is always an exception to the rule.

although i think in the next week, the more skillful start up players will emerge in the top 25, and all the cheaters and pit whores will struggle to maintain there rank unless there still getting res from the people they invited around them still, most of the stupid people have being banned now, who were getting resources directly sent to them, we can only hope anyway.

DeletedUser

Its true Immune, pits cannot sustain the path to academy/coins, at least not very well. But then again, if youre not building troops you dont have to waste time with farm levels which are more brutal than smithy levels towards the end. BUTTTT then again they dont get the easy points from headquarters 20+ that good farmers enjoy. So yeah the top 20 will shift in the next week.

As for vitaminican I dont blame him, its always frustrating and disheartening taking an early blow like that. But if youre number 1 you will attract unwanted attention. Every time.

DeletedUser104481

rumors say that Master Blaziken is completely empty of troops and has become a nice farm to his neighbors! ;D

DeletedUser100646

My shock compares to that of a shepherd finding his sheep eating grass.

DeletedUser

It's sad that people will do anything to be Rank 1 in early world.. Sad cuz it honestly means nothing.