Top 20 Players

DeletedUser115770

I'm sure you mean nice work Two Nerds :icon_biggrin:

17 villages differences between rank 1 and rank 2 and it's still 3rd month of the world! I didn't see such a thing in my previous experiences.

Deleted User - 4669627

the gap did not strike me as remarkable, maybe it is because i never pay attention to who is rank 1 when rank 1 still does not mean much, maybe it is because it happens all the time, idk
2 nerds has done well, obviously, and those 2 bonus villages take nothing from that
however, calimer0 has never taken a barb, dreamsweeper should have explained that better
you click on "rank", there is 2 nerds
you click on "no barb caps" and you are playing some other game, cuz that link does not exist
totally obvious how 2 nerds is doing
not at all obvious that calimer0 never nobled a barb
thanks for pointing it out to me at least anyway, ds, i got it
and props to calimer0 (and 2 nerds)

DeletedUser

Taking a barb is hardly a crime these days; if you've got sub of 20% caps on Barbs then your doing reasonably well. There's nothing you can do if you clear someone and they barb before you can Noble them, you'd have to be a vain idiot to leave the village just because its a barb having wasted troops on it.

Even if it's a high point barb nearby that you haven't Attacked you'd still be stupid to leave it sitting around. The only time barb nobling is bad in this game is when its done in a repeated pattern of low point barbs and the ratio of barbs is far higher than that of player nobled villages. Unless you see that pattern then you can't use it as a base to judge someone.

Deleted User - 4669627

technically calimer0 took one village that managed to barb before he could get it, but yeah, that doesn't really count, so dreamsweeper and i did not count it
and like evil said, sometimes there is a reason to noble real barbs
but its still impressive when somebody has a record with no barb nobles, and nobling a bonus village is only impressive if taken from an owner
clearly if any account can afford to noble bonus villages though, it 2 nerds, both in terms of nobles and in terms of not losing respect for it
even i would personally consider it if there were decent ones close, but they are all resource bonuses, not farm or stable

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115770

I think when you minted more than 4000 coins(based on Two Nerds profile) and don't have decent target around to have full attention on him it will be fool of you not to noble big barbarians around. So simple, more villages more troops.

However against this time as the barbarians were in his territory it could be used as relocating.

DeletedUser

This is insane! if you dont have decent target then go for barbs? lol

DeletedUser

Later on it will be common for people to noble out large chunks to have a launching platform. But not really until entire blocks of K's are held by one tribe. It may never happen on w75 actually since the world is so miniscule.

DeletedUser108293

I bet that was due to some personal fights in the tribe he was in..well just probably ofc we dont know. Maybe just tired. Guess we all know that feeling sometimes. :)

DeletedUser

He's referring to me.
Once i eat Mintcreams villages theres no stopping me in this world

DeletedUser99544

Is Mintcream giving them up freely or will he fight for them? And will the fight be televised?

DeletedUser

Freely. He's on a vacation. So he cant even defend.

Currently working out a deal with Netflix and Hulu for broadcasting rights.

We did go to CBS, but they dont want to telecast such a bloodbath