Top 20, Pointwhoring Or Troopwhoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54374

I think I agree with you.

Farm a clear inactive village full of res, or clear an active turtle; a normal person would choose the village full of res but someone who wanted ODA would chose the turtle for the simple fact that they will gain ODA.

ODA this early in the game just shows that people are stubborn and will waste their troops just for a ranking and so everything is clear in their 7x7. ODA later in the game just shows that people who are inactive/barb eaters stacked a village and mass nuked it for the ODA.

It's a pointless number.

Is clearing everything in your 7x7 not a smart move?

I've cleared only 7 so far, working on more. They should be cleared tomorrow =)

DeletedUser

No, clearing all your 7x7 is not smart. What is the point? I would rather take as much res as possible with minimal troop losses and then farm the other players at a later time.

The only time you need to kill off your 7x7 is if they are active farmers.

DeletedUser

No, clearing all your 7x7 is not smart. What is the point? I would rather take as much res as possible with minimal troop losses and then farm the other players at a later time.

The only time you need to kill off your 7x7 is if they are active farmers.

So you'd turn down a village that is inactive, and has 7k-10k res in it or more, but with some defensive troops?

DeletedUser

So you'd turn down a village that is inactive, and has 7k-10k res in it or more, but with some defensive troops?

If the village is inactive then yes I would clear it, but if it's active then what's the point? They're just going to turtle up more and you wont achieve anything but ODA and losing troops.

DeletedUser

I am sorry my posts imply that people think on a somewhat higher level of intelligence. I am referring to there being no point in clearing a semi-active turtle or any form of turtle if you know they are not farming.

Notice how I said I would much rather take as much res as possible with minimal losses? Guess not. I believe inactive villages with 7-10k res fall under that catagory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dude dont insult nightmares like that cause im sure he is more intelligent than you i bet and also you should focus on insulting your self

DeletedUser

dude dont insult nightmares like that cause im sure he is more intelligent than you i bet and also you should focus on insulting your self

If your talking to me, why the hell would I want to insult myself?

sjselby95

Still

You can still have a lot of points and be a troop whore.:axemen::spear::lightcavalry::heavycavalry::cata::ram::scout:
It just depends on how you farm and use your resources.

One of my friends once said, "Points don't win battles, Troops Do!"

DeletedUser

You can still have a lot of points and be a troop whore.:axemen::spear::lightcavalry::heavycavalry::cata::ram::scout:
It just depends on how you farm and use your resources.

One of my friends once said, "Points don't win battles, Troops Do!"

Who doesn't say that?

DeletedUser

If he does not want to get insulted then he should not play the card he played. If he is intelligent, then he quoted only that part of my post in an attempt to make me sound like I do not know what I am talking about. I know what he is doing, I have done it. (that is if your word is to be believed). Unfortunately, I countered his post.

As for insulting myself...please take your childish somewhere else.

DeletedUser

If he does not want to get insulted then he should not play the card he played. If he is intelligent, then he quoted only that part of my post in an attempt to make me sound like I do not know what I am talking about. I know what he is doing, I have done it. (that is if your word is to be believed). Unfortunately, I countered his post.

As for insulting myself...please take your childish somewhere else.

Whooker I understand where you are coming from. Some of us do not agree with your thoughts and opinions.

Free-Hugs.jpg

Feel free to give more hugs to your neighbors, let's pray they don't attack you in the future.

DeletedUser

Whooker is such a chicken. Isn't this game called Tribal Wars? Or Tribal hugs? ke ke ke ke

Status
Not open for further replies.