Top 20, Pointwhoring Or Troopwhoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

sorry but you think a guy with 500 points has more troops than a guy with 1,000 odd? dearme when will some people learn.
when did odd come into hand??? Atm people with less points will have more men than the pointwhores that are in the top 50 or so players (give or take a few experienced players) most of the players at the top will be nobled quickly as they will strive to keep the ir points ahead of everyone elses rarther than building troops.

DeletedUser

It would be enough just to check a spot of that 500 pointer. If there are loads of abandons so it is possible if he has not mines or at least level 10 or less and he only recruit in barracks and stables. But every level up of farm and building smithy gives to that potential 500 pointer more points especially when he will build workshop :)
Having 500 points will force him restart immediately if he would lose his troops or most of them.

DeletedUser

when did odd come into hand??? Atm people with less points will have more men than the pointwhores that are in the top 50 or so players (give or take a few experienced players) most of the players at the top will be nobled quickly as they will strive to keep the ir points ahead of everyone elses rarther than building troops.

I disagree. Quite a few experienced and active players will be up there and they will have a lot of troops + be farming

DeletedUser

I disagree. Quite a few experienced and active players will be up there and they will have a lot of troops + be farming
i said a few experienced players will stay there but majority will keep up pointwhoring so they can stay in the top 100 or so which will make them easy target when nobling starts

DeletedUser

i said a few experienced players will stay there but majority will keep up pointwhoring so they can stay in the top 100 or so which will make them easy target when nobling starts

And I was saying more then just a few will be experienced.

the pink panther

Indeed, we all (I assume) have higher barracks/stables and they are running continously.

DeletedUser

The top 20 has changed now.

I would say there are only 4 decent tribes in the top 20,i think together they would be unstoppable...

They are:

BD
T*F
=SK=
Sexi R

These are all troop whores,and would kick ass together.
All the rest i am unsure about,although i did notice that LEGED are pretty much recruiting anyone in order to control 1st place.

But im not totally sure.

DeletedUser

The top 20 has changed now.

I would say there are only 4 decent tribes in the top 20,i think together they would be unstoppable...

They are:

BD
T*F
=SK=
Sexi R

These are all troop whores,and would kick ass together.
All the rest i am unsure about,although i did notice that LEGED are pretty much recruiting anyone in order to control 1st place.

But im not totally sure.

=SK= and BD are the only good tribes in your list. T*F and Sexi R are not good tribes...

DeletedUser

Actually id say the best 2 there are BD and T*F

Anyways,whichever way t is i think its easily said that at the moment,BD are the best tribe in the world.

But those 4 tribes look like war-tribes to me

DeletedUser

I run Sexi R under a different name...

This list needs to be updated.
We are 13tth now.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Actually id say the best 2 there are BD and T*F

Anyways,whichever way t is i think its easily said that at the moment,BD are the best tribe in the world.

But those 4 tribes look like war-tribes to me

How much premium points did optimus prime transfer to you to post that T*F was a good tribe? Sounds like bribery to me.

The good tribes are BD, TARDIES, and =SK=

DeletedUser

1 LeGeND Point Whoring
2 =SK= Troops whoring
3 THE troops whoring
4 boo! not sure
5 T*F troops whoring
6 DUSK point whoring
7 -=TA=- DUnno
8 CY where the hell they come from?piont whoring?
9 MOO dunno
10 BIO point whoring (i think)
11 HAM!!! Troop Whoring
12 {TBD} point whoring (i think)
13 Sexi R point whoring
14 T-W-C dunno
15 ~4V~ dunno
16 ~CNC~ point whoring
17 Wind point whoring
18 BD dunno
19 BoS point whoring?
20 Esc point whoring

DeletedUser

I dont think its fair too say to be honest.
Its too early in the game to decide yet.

DeletedUser

Too early to decide whether a tribe is point whoring or troop whoring or recruit whoring?

And seriously, I don't even get some people here who say that some tribe is WHORING without even having the facts?

DeletedUser

Ok, let me stand up and be honest.

I can be a whore some times.

DeletedUser

Well that's a different kind....

One that men likes the most :p

DeletedUser

And some women ;)

Well back on topic.

WHY is wrong to troopswhore a bit - especially in the beginning.
Peeps here, amkes it sound like it's a bad thing to have troops in a wargame.

DeletedUser

People who say:

1. Troopwhore is bad = Is because some are their neighbors. Therefore, the possibility of them being farms to that "troopwhore" will be close to 100%..
2. Pointwhore is bad = They're way below the rankings and they think it sucks being ranked 512 or something. It makes them feel better if they're on the lower digits or something.
3. Recruitwhore is bad = Other tribes stole their member. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.