Top 20 Predictions

DeletedUser

Well guys, I can say for a fact that Wolf has not formed any pact nor do I know of one, I have heard rumours about rumours that we were involved in such a pact but I had no clue, so don't really know what's going on here. I have no intention on hostillities against PITA and SFM and KOR are fools if they think they're capable of taking on PITA. Any questions? Let me know.

DeletedUser

Something else, I am wondering where the hell the rumour of Wolf making a pact came from, no one has ever contacted me about doing so.

DeletedUser

Or maybe you can find a proof in here U 6?
a proof of the truth that we are not just barbs noblers and once you use to love me? :p

DeletedUser

This should be an interesting thread to revive given recent developments :p

DeletedUser

remember these predictions?

[spoil]
1 shAve

Rank 1 and deservedly so. The only tribe to dominate 6 continents and very close to owning 1/4 of the world. I dont see anybody stopping these in there tracks and will stay 1st for a long time yet.

2 ~ONE~

Being gang banged on quite a few fronts. Yet they still continue to rise in points and don't look close to dropping rank 2 yet. Only time will tell if they can turn things around on PITA, or if more will try to take these down.

3 PITA

Ive always been a big fan of PITA. The lowest member count in the top 5 and have tonnes of room for expansion. Yet still, they take the war to ~one~ and are pushing through easily.

4 GotRob

In my opinion are too crowded. It is highley unlikely they can keep up the pace and stay competitive for much longer.

5 Time

Good size tribe out on the rim. Dont know much about these, but I fully expect them to join in against ~one~.

6 BS

If I am right, these are currently being eaten by shAve. Not really any escape route for them.

7 Tuff

My own tribe, are currently the 5th quickest nobling tribe. Growing well but im biased so i wont say more.

8 :D

Holding out ok against PITA, but the only thing to expect from these is a new duke.

9 GRV

Food for shAve.

10 FiG

I cant even find these on the dominance map. Who are they? :icon_eek:
[/spoil]

wrong wrong wrong :

[spoil]
I'll do a top 10 tribes then.

1) ~One~
After the merge with Time, now holds top spot in the world with one of the largest influences continent-wise.
2nd in attack rating. 1st in defense rating and 1st overall.

Definetly a good tribe. And with its borders now mostly secure from the merge with Time and the alliance with Tuff; might see some spectacular fireworks in the days to come.

2) Shave
2nd in the world after the Time merge. First in ODA.
The most solid looking tribe with a strong cluster in the southwest and for the most part. Domination.
Wars with BS is looking good, and lots of food waiting for Shave. It awaits to be seen whether they will take the spot from ~One~ again. But I wouldn't doubt it.

3) PITA
PITA have taken : D members into the fold, but random clusters of their -KP- allies (?) lieing around. They've taken a bite out of ~One~ and a bulge has appeared in k43.
But the "war" is relatively lackluster with little conquers everday. Meanwhile, PITA itself seems to have slown down as well. Based on the top nobling tribes: they've dropped down to 4th spot.

4) GotRob
Despite the merge with =GTC=. Gotrob still does not look that strong. Conquers are moving up but with little direction. The alliance with ESL looks fruitful.
But it is the most clustered tribe in the top 5 and with potential threats in all directions. I find it difficult to see any future for GotRob. Keep on trucking though.

5) Tuff
My tribe, so I can't say anything. We're tuff though ;)

6) BS
Fighting a losing battle with Shave.
While I wouldn't count them out yet. The tribe doesn't seem to be fighting Shave either. With conquers deep in the cluster rather than at the front.

7) GRV
Not exactly the most solid looking tribe.
With its cluster split in half by FiG and bordering the 2 top tribes. If they can get their act together. They may survive. But honestly don't see them going anywhere other than into other tribes member list, or village list.

8) -KP-
While I'm uncertain. I'm pretty sure this is just a remnant of the original -KP- with its members moving over to PITA.
They do have clusters in PITA but other than that. Nothing.

9) FiG
While I would have counted them out a long time ago. They are still trucking along, but slowly with less than 20 conquers in the last 3 days. And now that Time have merged with ~One~, we might see more losses on FiG's side if ~One~ can get the act together in the east and finish this tribe off.

10) ESL
Not a bad tribe by any means, working with GotRob against ~One~
But they aren't even on the top nobling tribes list. So I can't say much.

That was my review. Constructive criticism is appreciated :)
No hate please. And if I got anything wrong. Tell me.
[/spoil]

wrong:

[spoil]
~ONE~ - Overall i think a very good tribe, could go on to win, but they still have PoL which i think may ruin their chances of ever doing anything decent that doesnt involved a spoiler.
no but in all seriousness, i think the merge with time was a good and bad thing, good in the sense you now control most of the north, and have a massive frontline with gotrob, bad in the sense your a merging mass recruit noob tribe, yes dany, im talking to you. and also having a massive front is good, but also bad cause of the fact you have to support that frontline, just as gotrob do,
only advantage is, your bigger, so if you get 100% participation for support, in theory you should win with ease i guess.

shAve - I've seen some good players, and some terrible players in shAve recently, war really is the easy way to seperate the two, think they will go far, but in seriousness gunna have to evaluate some of their players more before going on to war a tribe or tribes more their size and/or skill.
That aside, the players still work together well and most of them show little sign of disloyalty, i hope for their sake it isnt just because people like being in a top ranking tribe with good promise...

PITA - still going good, but since the original pre-made lead by Dunn it has lost many of its original members have left, probably most importantly Dunn, I have spoken with Justin the new leader, and he seems fine to me, but heard things of leadership problems since Dunn left, this maybe a rumour, i dunno,
Also with the new leadership has come new recruits and, shall we call them merges? yeah f*ck it lets call them merges.
These new players might be equally as skilled as the original bunch, only time will tell, but if theres any sure way to pick up unskilled members its through merges, see my tribe for more details :lol:

GotRob - The recently merged RobRob GTC combination, basically just creating a support body to defend against ONE, think it probably was a good move, and there is talk of a FiG merge into them also, however in my honest opinion it is just prolonging the inevitable, i dont think they will be a contender for the top spot, its not an easy place to be, stuck in the core Ks, again, see my tribe for details :lol:

Tuff - apparently they're Tuff^^ :3 i know little about this tribe, allied to ONE, they few members i do know, are good players, and nice folk too, so dont really have anything bad against them, think being allied to ONE could give them a chance to take a large area of the rim, creating a tribe in ONEs backyard, something shAve show no sign of allowing to happen, ONE having 75 members and not being able to recruit no more, i think this could be a huge mistake for ONE in the future letting a skilled tribe like Tuff grow on the rim, since a war is the only ending to this diplomacy now.

BS - My own tribe, loosing our war to shAve, nobling more than we are loosing still, little attacks sent by either side in recent days, i can only assume there something brewing behind closed doors, and i dont like it! I will say no more other than stating the obvious fact that i am better than you, all of you.

GRV - Astonished they are still here, they just seem to linger around in the rankings, think the only reason they are still here is due to the fact the three large tribes around them (Time FiG shAve) have been locked in other wars for so long GRV have been given an unnaturally easy ride till now.
GRV members reading, please prove me wrong ;)

-KP- - PITAs bitches, best members taken, pretty much a basher tribe, being openly used by PITA, opinion based on the fact pita recruits best members from both kp and kps enemy within a week despite the fact KP is suposed to be an independant tribe who in fairness took 90% of the hits from :D for PITA.
but what can they do, if they put their foot down against PITA, they'll be nobled in days, they are now surrounded and dwarved by their allies.
PITA will rid of them once they ar eof no use, either through nobling, or inviting, most probably turn KP into a home for their inactives whilst they are being internalled.

FiG - Doing a damn good job to say they never get mentioned, they are probably the udnerdogs of this world, little said or known about them, but surviving with little recruitment or merges, *glares at top 6*
I hope to see more from them, don't see them winning, but i would like to think they'll give shave or one the fight of their lives before they let anyone else win.
Maybe you guys should get talking to GRV about a new war, see if one of you tribes can make a name for youselves for me :)

ESL - you come into my K, and attack my friends. you failed, but its the thought that counts! your ana veragely sized, averagely skilled tribe, active, and a good team participation, but i cant help feeling your just picking on the enemies of local top 5 tribes to try gain friends.
Fight OnFire whilst they fight SKYPE, fight ONE whilst they fight RobRob, fight BS whilst they fight shAve,
have you considered fighting a war of your own yet?

P.S please take my comments light heartedly, i mean no harm or offense, and at the end of the day, what you really gunna do to me? you cant even noble me, i've quit. muaha.
[/spoil]

he was wrong as well:

[spoil]
1. shAve- Dominating the southeast with no opposition and made it to the rim for constant expansion. As with just about all major tribes on the world however lack of tribe wide wars leaves me not able to comment but so much on them. With that said they're future is safe for months to come unless they fall apart on the inside. There is just no one able to challenge them in their position. Plus Slinky was in their tribe not sure if he still is, he is always good for a laugh or two.

2. ~One~- They honestly shock me with the members they have I thought for sure they could have easily taken GotRob and Spark out of the game. My inital opinion however was wrong but I think it is mainly due to players still focused on controlling their areas and clusters and not wanting to send long range trains...yet (key word there). I think they will be safe for awhile just like shAve unless they internally combust even though they may face a gangbang from the southern tribes not wanting ~One~ to own the entire north.

3. Pita- Doing good low members high points and probably the most effective tribe so far in terms of fighting. They now own the southwest pretty much besides KP and I just came seem to formulate an opinion on KP. I could see Pita working with shAve to take down ~One~. Again another solid tribe which will be around for awhile.

4. GotRob- Tribe that doesn't quit even though they should be losing to ~One~ handily. Props to them on that however they can't allow to have ally or NAP tribes in the same continents as them. They either need to recruit a few of them or noble all of them. They have a tough fight ahead of them being the only core tribe that was not able to push out to the rim. This is the only top5 tribe I can see falling due to war in the upcoming future. Not that they are not good just that the odds are against them being surrounded by bigger tribes.

5. Tuff- (indeed my own tribe but commenting anyways) Tucked in pretty nicely on the rim with future growth continents decent player lineup for a rim tribe however unproven in war like most of the tribes. Will be interesting to see how the relationship with ~One~ either develops or falls apart.

rest of the top 20 coming later sorry fellas.
[/spoil]

this guy was the closest to reality :)

[spoil]
Hmm, no reviews lately so I'd thought I'd give my own opinion.

1. ~ONE~
Things seem to be going good now for ONE. They have become allies with Gotrob which means the war has ended so they only need to concentrate on PITA for the forseeable future. I could see them attacking Fremen so their frontline with PITA increases, would make the war funnier. I've heard rumours that Tuff members and ONE members (not leaders of both tribes) don't like each other too much, and a war would take place. That would be a very interesting war indeed.I think this tribe will last for atleast a few months.

2. PITA
Recently took 2nd spot. Due to Shave's inactive or them growing extremely fast? You guys can decided. Started doing ops on fremen, pushing for a larger border with ONE, make that war more interesting since it's been stalemate for a long time now. Also finishing off the last rim tribes in the SW. I don't see PITA falling apart soon

3.Shave
Either their tribe is quite inactive or they are saving troops for a war. But who to fight is the question, Gotrob who they do not like or PITA who they share a huge border with. I'm guessing Gotrob since I think they now hate each other. This fight would be really interesting in my opinion. Titans have been growing pretty smoothy in Shave's territory. I'm a bit surprised shave haven't killed them yet.

4. Gotrob
Ended the war with ONE. Not alot of options for this tribe... but when did they ever have many options? For them, they share a border with Shave, Fremen and a small one with PITA and FiG. I can see them moving on Fremen and maybe shave pretty soon. I'd give it a month maybe more for the war with Shave to start. If they did as well as they did with ONE. This war will last long and neither side will get help from PITA since PITA are allied with both.

5. Tuff
Not alot to say about these guys. They are a big tribe in the NW. Tuff and PITA now share a decent sized border. I can see another border skirmish coming along soon. They've nobled quite a few villages in PITA territory in k52. Might be a good place to start building nobles for them. Only time will tell for this tribe, it's either PITA or ONE that they could go for. Personally I would like to see a war against ONE, would be more entertaining.

cba to do the rest.
[/spoil]

and him :D

[spoil]
~ONE~ and PITA will gang bang Shave.

GotRob will destroy Shave aswell
War name : Trolololol Tash war.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser62294

Meh who would have guessed Shave and One would have turned out to be so frail. I'm sure I'm not the only one disappointed for no good wars on this world yet.

DeletedUser

Those were all ratings of the current tribes.
I want to see the predictions :)

DeletedUser

Current predictions, anyone?

I'd add some of my own, but life is throwing me a spammer, so I'll post in a few days. But I'm interested in reading when available.

DeletedUser

My prediction is always correct.

I predict that 1 of the top tribe will win the world

DeletedUser

That might not happen.
Who knows. maybe a random unknown tribe will rise and crush all the remaining tribes.

DeletedUser

My bets on -34- :p but I cant help but notice just how good a position PITA are in right now. Two main rivals crumbled and now space to expand north and east. Something many people seem to overlook is that GotRob are full at around 73 members plus their little family tribe ESL carrying around 23 members I believe. That puts their membership at almost 100. PITA are just as strong, if not stronger, with half as many members coupled with the luxury of inviting new members, possibly more former shAve or ONE?

I bet GotRobs leadership are praying for members to go inactive at this rate :p

DeletedUser105552

My bets on -34- :p but I cant help but notice just how good a position PITA are in right now. Two main rivals crumbled and now space to expand north and east. Something many people seem to overlook is that GotRob are full at around 73 members plus their little family tribe ESL carrying around 23 members I believe. That puts their membership at almost 100. PITA are just as strong, if not stronger, with half as many members coupled with the luxury of inviting new members, possibly more former shAve or ONE?

I bet GotRobs leadership are praying for members to go inactive at this rate :p

No need to pray, us here in GotRob are in the best position we have been in since the game started.

DeletedUser

i would predict that this world is full of twist and turns pita number one one day then gorob the next its gonna be a hell of a finish with who on top hard to say but its gonna be damn fun to watch

DeletedUser84667

I think GotRob is plain foolish for thinking their little endgame deal will last if they expect to keep recruiting players as they have done today with the intention of merging more GTC in in the future.

DeletedUser

well i would have to say thru clever recruitment. which is part of the game and pita unable to attack gorod with out breaking there agreement.

shaggy has put his tribe in the number one spot with a few more big players jumping to gorob pita willbe unable to win this world. only thing stopping gorob would be the point gap.

either way pita gotta be saying how the hell is smaller gorob now in a postion to take the world from them?

so i would say shaggy is alot smarter than pita thought sometimes its not the battles that win worlds its the recruitment of key players in key areas. well done shaggy

DeletedUser

Nope, its the battles that win the worlds :icon_idea:

i agree it use tobe that way. but it appears shaggy has proven you can infact win a world
with out the huge world war or years of fighting and did it with out breaking one rule. you gotta give him credit might very well be the fastest world in history.

checking village counts and members counts pita would have to double there efforts to catch up and all 70 plus members of gorob would have to stop nobling for pita to even have a chance. stats dont lie

at this point even if pita did attack gorob they would be the under dogs gorob has better postion more members and villages even if pita recruited 20 more players how many huge players are left to choose from?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To play devil's advocate with you, the winning condition of this world are that the top tribe must have over 100m points in the top 40 and have at least twice the points in the top 40 of the rank 2 tribe, and hold those condition for three months.

According to TWstats, PITA is nearly 3m ahead of GotRob, with the points at 54m to 51m. Both tribe are literally just over half-way to the first condition and its been 8 months so far.

Now the stats that show more. This weeks point growth stats for the top 40 in each tribe.

PITA +3,941,867
GotRob + 3,926,895

Difference? 14,972 points in PITA's favor, for a week of nobling. Assuming nobling rates stay about constant, and estimate puts PITA at reaching 100m in about 12 weeks, and GotRob at 12/13 weeks. That's another 3 months alone just to reach the first requirement, and neither tribe look like they will hit that milestone way ahead of the other. The second can't really be calculated. There could be wars, players going inactive and deleting, players leaving or joining a tribe. All of that could affect big jumps in growth that may put one tribe ahead or behind the other, but then going on to the last requirement, holding those first two for three months, that puts us at another guaranteed 6 months on this world. Nothing is won yet by anyone. We still have a lot of TW to play on W59 before anything is decided.

DeletedUser

To play devil's advocate with you, the winning condition of this world are that the top tribe must have over 100m points in the top 40 and have at least twice the points in the top 40 of the rank 2 tribe, and hold those condition for three months.

According to TWstats, PITA is nearly 3m ahead of GotRob, with the points at 54m to 51m. Both tribe are literally just over half-way to the first condition and its been 8 months so far.

Now the stats that show more. This weeks point growth stats for the top 40 in each tribe.

PITA +3,941,867
GotRob + 3,926,895

Difference? 14,972 points in PITA's favor, for a week of nobling. Assuming nobling rates stay about constant, and estimate puts PITA at reaching 100m in about 12 weeks, and GotRob at 12/13 weeks. That's another 3 months alone just to reach the first requirement, and neither tribe look like they will hit that milestone way ahead of the other. The second can't really be calculated. There could be wars, players going inactive and deleting, players leaving or joining a tribe. All of that could affect big jumps in growth that may put one tribe ahead or behind the other, but then going on to the last requirement, holding those first two for three months, that puts us at another guaranteed 6 months on this world. Nothing is won yet by anyone. We still have a lot of TW to play on W59 before anything is decided.

but you do have to admit that jump by gorobe has put the pressure on pita to keep up with pita at war.

a true measurement would be the next seven days to get a reading the merge itself would have created a bit of chaos for them. i suspect there nobling will double if not triple over the next few weeks

also there position on map gives them pretty much the ability to pick a fight with smaller tribes more so than pita can. even with pita pushing tuff back. tuff is fighting back which means nukes needing rebuilt and villages repaired takes time and resources .

where at this point gorob is blowing thru there targets and adding the larger players from gtc will put even more villages on there side i suspect once organized ops from them start points willbe abit closer.