Top 20 Remix & Discussion

DeletedUser

unless signos is planning a failed long ranged war, havoc wont fail soon, or in the near future, guess you cant be right all the time eh vilja. Havoc has got better since the Crete v asylum war, alot has changed, but i dont see it falling anytime soon.

DeletedUser55253

Argh i'm getting sick of every player commenting on DYN being dekzy's tribe >< he's ruined this tribe's name!

DeletedUser

Careful what you wish for smart ass. You do not want to piss me off.

Oh noez. maybe you'll do better than NBD.
So whats up smart ass. oh yeah im supposed to be scared of signos. all those k's away.

DeletedUser

Oh noez. maybe you'll do better than NBD.
So whats up smart ass. oh yeah im supposed to be scared of signos. all those k's away.

You obviously do not know me. Perhaps I shall introduce myself to you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

maybe i know you more than you think, but hey, a friendly intro will do nice, hope you enjoy it, some people get nervous about meeting new people t.t.

DeletedUser

maybe i know you more than you think, but hey, a friendly intro will do nice, hope you enjoy it, some people get nervous about meeting new people t.t.

I suggest you quit while you are ahead. She means it when she says that you do not want to piss her off, quit digging yourself into a hole, trust.

DeletedUser50073

Go chat in PM, I wanna see more talk about top 20 and less threats :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Well, what do you have to talk about :p Everyone who matters already knows what is going on, lol...

DeletedUser

Well I'm guessing that you are insinuating that you matter :icon_neutral:

Must be your old self talking. You know... back when you mattered too? So how about let's get back on topic. Maybe you can benefit as well and possibly discover what is going on for once before getting pwnt. So rather than posting useless information in this thread, why not go actually play the game so you can have something to threaten others with?

0 0 0 -499 -1,243 +1 -201

Oh sorry, I hadn't noticed that you gained a point this week. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser53663

Penguinstopper93 he is trying really really hard :icon_neutral:

ciano313

1 BADGER - Great tribe all round. Interested to see what the future has in store for them.

2 Signos - Another great tribe, they're very fond of their ODA :icon_cool:

3 BONDED - Unquestionably the best family in W19.

4 STONED - Going through tough times, and are very spread out. Who knows what'll happen. :icon_rolleyes:

5 O F A - Not impressed by these guys.

6 HAVOC - Don't know much, but I don't want them to change their profile picture :lol:

7 XLR - Best war tribe there is.

8. Magyar - Won't last long.

9 HARD* - :icon_cool:

10 BRAINS - Things are going downhill :icon_sad:

11 CANDY - Great tribe, very impressed by these guys.

12 UNSF - Decent

13 DYN - Another good tribe, futures bright.

14 AD! - My drinking buddies, keep me entertained and impressed :icon_biggrin:

15 Saints - Doing okay

16 NIR - Don't know much sorry.

17 MAGI - Future doesn't look too bright.

18 ~UWA~ - Know nothing of them.

19 A.D - There's already an AD, don't confuse people :icon_sad:

20 T69T - I like their K :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

1. ASYLUM: number 1 tribe obviously a huge power house doubt if they will ever step down from here

2. SIGNOS: never heard of them

3. STONED: ya dont no either

4.BONDED: eww family tribe (go kill urself)

5. HAVOC: this tribe is amazing and deserves to be number 2! (sorry theres no chance of number 1) lol but goodluck

6. XLR: good players idk about as a whole tribe

7. BRAINS: << needs to get some of those things

8. O F A: FA who?

9. Magyar: no clue

10. HARD*: change ur name

11. CANDY: i want some

12. MAGI: they mean nuthing

13. UNSF: i dont like u

14. DYN: is stupid

15. Saints: should die

16. ~UWA~: great tribe here a reallly really good one. There only really known for 1 player though. and thats ripper reilly hes outstanding at this game and cant be messed with he'd be number 1 in this world if he didnt take that 3 vaction to japan really sad isnt it. o well live on ripper reilly!! greatest player to ever play tribalwars.

17. ADHD!: they forget to take there pills every morning

18. N|B|D:

19. THuNDeR: they think there good since they hav noise but they got no lightning! (idk what that is suppose to mean at all)

20. A.DD: didnt take there pills again (what are there parents gonna do with them )

slayer123121

1. ASYLUM: We got Drats/Cab/Coach that's onto a winner right there!

2. SIGNOS: Definatly up there with us, Quality tribe and they are definatly worthy of there spot.

3. STONED: Amazing, Aplha is a legend.

4.BONDED: Will die once XLR gets bored of them.

5. HAVOC: Ain't personally being involved in any wars with them, hear they have some V gd players then some terrible ones.

6. XLR: Amazing tribe, They have Groperz who's a beast Nuff said.

7. BRAINS: Seem pretty poor tbh.

8. O F A: Gonna die once someone decides there in the way.

9. Magyar: Dunno nothing about em.

10. HARD*: Seem poor, but again i don't know alot about them, could be wrong!

11. CANDY: Had there problems, dealt with them, and are making a comeback really good tribe.

12. MAGI: Dunno nothing about em.

13. UNSF: They have Paulo, hes a legend. Some good players there just not enough of em :icon_sad:

14. DYN: Way up north no idea about them.

15. Saints: Will die out.

16. ~UWA~: Seem poor.

17. ADHD!: Dunno em.

18. N|B|D: Who?

19. THuNDeR: Gonna die.

20. A.DD: Dunno em.

slayer123121

what why :icon_sad:

Probs becuase you havn't been tested yet :icon_razz: like i said on one the others, for all i know your awsome, but i only stated my opinions based on what i've seen sorry :icon_sad:

DeletedUser53663

Probs becuase you havn't been tested yet :icon_razz: like i said on one the others, for all i know your awsome, but i only stated my opinions based on what i've seen sorry :icon_sad:

what kind of test you want see :icon_confused: we need to find a better war lol havana was easy

DeletedUser

crazylegz89 13. UNSF: i dont like u

Well im not here to get love...that i receive from my wife dont need more:icon_biggrin: If we got so many ppl who dont like UNSF that means we are doing a good job...

slayer12312113. UNSF: They have Paulo, hes a legend. Some good players there just not enough of em :icon_sad:
legend dont aply to me but ty legeng aply to groperz for hes job (as many others in XLR) LauraDestroya for the very good/funny posts here, almost like british humour (smart and fun) and many others are legend but not me my friend, i need to work WAY more to get that level, but im trying.

Last edited by a moderator: