Top 20 Remix & Discussion

DeletedUser50733

Asylum and signos are pretty far apart and with asylums ally stoned between them, it will be a while before they are close enough for much of a war. i dont see long range nukes going both ways doing much.

But long range cats are FTW! Just ask XLR and Stoned how win long range cats are :lol:

DeletedUser

if ASYLUM vs SIGNOS would happen, then i'll make a cheesy popcorn and pizza for everyone to enjoy! LOL.

DeletedUser

if ASYLUM vs SIGNOS would happen, then i'll make a cheesy popcorn and pizza for everyone to enjoy! LOL.

I love pizza :O, hey vilja lets send a few nukes at each other and call it a war :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

But long range cats are FTW! Just ask XLR and Stoned how win long range cats are :lol:

Laura, how are long range cats attack FTW? You have to show me, how does that work :)

On Topic:

1. ASYLUM: USA ;D

2. SIGNOS: I especially love one person there :D But overall, interesting tribe ;)

3. STONED: STONED AND READY. :)

4.BONDED: Kest13 FTW :D

5. HAVOC: Southern muffins :D

6. XLR: Wouldn't be the same without me, that is for sure :D

7. BRAINS: Extremely quite for top10 tribe.

10. HARD*: Indeed hard :p In war eh?

11. CANDY: I Love them :)

14. DYN: My friends :)

19. THNDR: In War eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 BADGER - Who is this crazy new number 1 tribe :icon_eek:, where'd they come from :icon_cool:

2 Signos - Have super special ponies that can't ever seem to catch the crazies, but they have some players that i like, and i'm pretty sure they are still aspiring to catch up to us one day

3 BONDED - I still have a problem with this tribe, but meh, at least nathan is a decent leader, don't know about the rest of the players, seems like nathan keeps them quiet :icon_eek:

4 STONED - our blood brothers, they have seen better times no doubt, but they are still here :icon_cool:

5 O F A - old part of twe right? Since they are i still seriously doubt the quality of players here

6 HAVOC - No offense but everyone's compliment seems to be how they survived us attacking without disbanding, so i would hope to say nicer things, but ah well, ditch the name, you guys are mostly new players anyways :)

7 XLR - The EVIL EMPIRE! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, warring stoned, so i can't say i like them, but they do have interesting members :)

8. Magyar - another branch of ex twe right?

9 HARD* - warring a dead tribe, and doing a decent job of it, lets see some real competition next time :icon_cool:

10 BRAINS - its a joke that they are still here, they are not the same tribe that they might've been, they might as well disband :icon_redface:

11 CANDY - prolly have to say the most resilient tribe on this world, and the players left should be quite skilled, should be fun to see what they do

12 UNSF - bonded's little brothers? :icon_redface:

13 DYN - Dekzy's tribe :lol:, thats all i'll say

14 AD! - Too far away for me to know much about, but ripperjak seems like a cool guy :icon_razz:

15 Saints - still around after a lot of hardship, has to say something right?

16 NIR - one of my favorite players is in this tribe, she's amazing <3, so i hope this tribe keeps growing :)

17 MAGI - another remnant of twe, 3 split FTW!

18 ~UWA~ - don't know anything about them

19 A.D - :icon_eek: does ad have an academy?

20 T69T - i thought these kids were nobled off by someone

DeletedUser

I tend to agree with you chucky and not just because I like you :)

Why did you guys change your name? I know probably dratts got in a drunken stupor but ASYLUM is an AWESOME name for the #1 tribe in the world.

As for the rest of the list I will state it again bluntly:

2) XLR

3) CANDY

Both these tribes have very skilled players and while not ranked in the top 3 are easily worthy in reality.

Not kissing up at all but I respect their players and yes, CANDY has proven to be very resilient in the face of adversity.

We are just the Northern dominant tribe and need to earn our stripes, despite our ranking. I am sure we will though or I will roll heads...lol

DeletedUser

Hello everybody...some of you may remember me...especially from asylum:icon_evil::icon_evil:

Asylum is gonna win this world one way or the other. As long as the insane drattuts (is still here?) and crazy cabana leads the tribe, nothing can stop them.
I m happy to see though my former tribe Crete-Havoc still here. When Kubads and I talked about the future, we never thought we r gonna last so long. Great job for all the guys taking care of our tribe!:icon_cool::icon_cool:

I may come back one day, to help them get asylum out of the way :pPP

Cheers to all w19! I had a great time playing in here!!

DeletedUser

Hello everybody...some of you may remember me...especially from asylum:icon_evil::icon_evil:

Asylum is gonna win this world one way or the other. As long as the insane drattuts (is still here?) and crazy cabana leads the tribe, nothing can stop them.
I m happy to see though my former tribe Crete-Havoc still here. When Kubads and I talked about the future, we never thought we r gonna last so long. Great job for all the guys taking care of our tribe!:icon_cool::icon_cool:

I may come back one day, to help them get asylum out of the way :pPP

Cheers to all w19! I had a great time playing in here!!

ASYLUM will have a fight on their hands from us if I still have anything to say about it.

HAVOC will fall...just a matter of time.

Nice to hear from you though. Hope you are enjoying your failed retirement...lol

DeletedUser

ASYLUM will have a fight on their hands from us if I still have anything to say about it.

HAVOC will fall...just a matter of time.

Nice to hear from you though. Hope you are enjoying your failed retirement...lol

I don't like it when Vilja posts. She's scary. :O

lol

but the thing is, she's always right in some way.

DeletedUser

except for the part about us falling soon :D

trust me, we have certain things up our...er, sleeves? i think its our sleeves at least... :icon_neutral:

oh well, vilja ftw still :p

DeletedUser

except for the part about us falling soon :D

trust me, we have certain things up our...er, sleeves? i think its our sleeves at least... :icon_neutral:

oh well, vilja ftw still :p

One can never be sure about who will fall and who will last. I hope you guys go down with a bang if it is your destiny, not that I am hoping it is, or that I am saying it is, just observing and throwing in a bit of my own :p And I wanted to tell you that I killed three of your brothers and sisters earlier, blueberry muffins, yummmm :). looking forward to seeing HAVOC, well, wreak havoc :icon_biggrin:

ciano313

One can never be sure about who will fall and who will last. I hope you guys go down with a bang if it is your destiny, not that I am hoping it is, or that I am saying it is, just observing and throwing in a bit of my own :p And I wanted to tell you that I killed three of your brothers and sisters earlier, blueberry muffins, yummmm :). looking forward to seeing HAVOC, well, wreak havoc :icon_biggrin:

Can't go wrong with blueberry muffins.