Top 20 Tribe Analysis

DeletedUser

Now you got me curious >.<

*Starts thinking*

Must have something to do with the big 5, otherwise it can't really be considered major. Or else it's a big merge
war maste is in LFOD, which is essentially WAR!!, who is fighting TSL.

So either they got one of the big 5 to declare on TSL or are merging with someone. Or something's going to happen to TSL.

meh it all depends on what happened I suppose

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are obsessed with TSL, you should go to a doctor

Lol, no that's not it bamse. He's in a tribe that's been fighting TSL for, well, ever really. A long time for sure.
So it's only natural to think it's going to be a merge, or something is going to happen to TSL.

Only other thing that'll be major is peace between those 2 tribes or TSL running an op like they did on us. Judging that the poster is an LFOD member I doubt it's the latter.

DeletedUser

1-TSL- The big numero uno. Not only in points, but also OD. Something is going right for them just by looking at that. So I dug a little bit deeper. (I clicked on the tribe profile) To my surprise it seems to have been done by a kindergartener. :icon_rolleyes: Oh well, moving on... Member count seems to be a bit too high, but that should solve itself as time grinds on and people quit. Which it seems to have happened since they're quite a few inactives to be eaten. Went and checked out the conquers to see who they're a fightin' and it seems to be REBZ and someone named Abandoned? All and all they look capable of themselves and should be in the top 10 for eons to come.

2-Skill?- Deuce Skill?. Best point average out of the top and the OD should keep rolling on in for them. Tribe profile again was shocking. It would probably look better if they used the crayon bb codes. (Can we get some of them?) Low member count breeds activity and cohesion for them. One of my old tribe mates from a previous world is in that tribe, so best of luck to her. :) They seem to be feasting on the Bunny fiasco, so that should put food on their plates for quite some time. Looks to me they should be a mainstay at the top.

3-3DX- Three for 3DX. Currently holding a lulz amount of members, which is not a good thing. Profile was too much to read and had underlined words that scared me into stopping. OD looks good for them. They seem to be eating XTC and some random Bunny folks. As for the future I see them sticking around for awhile and will only become better after taking a diet and turning those flabby pounds into lean muscle.

4-1337- Fourth on the list is the number munchers. (Anyone remember that game?) Like the cat picture and could do without the links, but other than that I know who to mail for whatnot. Member count is good, but I notice some inactive folks that need to be cleaned up. They seem to be fighting a mixed bag of folks. OD is rather lower than what it should be. A good fight is all they need to improve that though. I reckon our children's children could be hearing about their exploits.

5-ABCD- Fifth letter is E. There's no bb codes for management in the profile. A lazy guy like myself finds it taxing to click another button to talk to someone. Decent enough member count with room for improvement by eating inactives. A little bit of Bunny,Mania, and the wrestling tribe is their preferred meal at the moment. OD fits right along with their rank and should keep on going up. Whether or not these guys stay at the top is up to them. If they can buckle down. I think they should be around.

6-S.Q.- Sixth is...S.Q. Just change your tag to SQUAD. Profile was clean and easy to read. Kudos to you folks. Member count seems good until you check the members stats. Lots of inactives, and or slowpokes that need to be nobled out. They seem to be in cahoots with TSL in their war with Abandoned? OD is low, but thats to be expected out of a newly formed tribe. I don't see a fairytale ending for these guys.

7-SnM- Seven is SnM. Utter garbage. ;) ...and on to the next tribe.

8-XTC- Eighth is the drug formerly known as XTC. Gifs and long winded profiles annoy me. Member count is good and low even after the addition of SL members. Seems to me that they're nobling out their own and some Bunny leftovers. OD looks good for them and should rise. 3DX seems to be after them, which should end their run. I was personally a little distraught when they invited a person I booted for constant barb harassment.

9-REBZ- Coming in at ninth we have REBZ. Thank goodness for that spoiler tag or I would've had to read something. Member count is low. Which will vastly increase communication. In a war with TSL and it's none too pretty. OD here is consistent with rank. The future is grim for them.

10-LFOD- Tenth is LFOD. Profile was easy to read, but like other tribes mentioned above. They failed to resize the pic. Leaving it a goofy mess to look at. Member count is where it should be, but OD is lacking something fierce. They seem to be fighting themselves, a tribe called [~IOD~], and a guy named Davcid. I don't see these guys going anywhere, but through the motions of playing. That is until they get eaten by whoever wants to.

Notes: Around say 5...The cat thought it would be funny to try and bite and claw at my arm. From there I grew disinterested in doing this anymore. (And owning a cat) If someone wants to dish out the latest gossip to me that would be wonderful. I don't really pay attention to what goes on in w46. Barring those two factors, I hope you all enjoyed this pile I just dumped. :)

cimmarian

theres nothing official about you z. you cant make that statement...anyone else..sure

savaris...officially that was the best top ten ever. there you go z...i got it for you buddy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have not taken the time to go and find a Stez analysis... so I think its time for him to post one ;)

DeletedUser92918

8-XTC- Eighth is the drug formerly known as XTC. Gifs and long winded profiles annoy me. Member count is good and low even after the addition of SL members. Seems to me that they're nobling out their own and some Bunny leftovers. OD looks good for them and should rise. 3DX seems to be after them, which should end their run. I was personally a little distraught when they invited a person I booted for constant barb harassment.

Nobling too many barbs is also noobish.

DeletedUser

I'm bored. Not being in a tribe doesn't help. Hey Daz, any chance I could get in 1337? ^_^
So here's the big 5 as I see them. Quick, and to the point.

1- TSL- Cocky, and rightly so, seeing as they only have 3 rivals for supreme power. Still need to drag opteron off the forums. But otherwise deserve the #1 spot.
2- 3DX- The quietest tribe on the forums. Literally. Have been growing at a steady-ish pace though. Haven't seen any major wars with their name in it, so they remain the enigma of the big 5. Hey, wait, is that Stez in there?
3- Skill?- The other enigma of the big 5, member count is second lowest of the top 10, lowest of the big 5. Average though is the highest in w46. The best players from Funny made this tribe, and slaughtered Funny soon after. Their next move is a mystery, though the rumor is going around that it'll be them vs 1337.
4- 1337- The more well-loved of the big 5. Probably because they don't flame anyone(least untill firey opened his big mouth, but they still haven't flamed him either). I'm cheering for them in all their current and future wars.
5- ABCD- Clever name. Great leadership. AngryChef, the head honcho, even came on forums just to try to drag firey off. He's my favorite leader :)
Too bad it didn't work, he might have to resort to more extreme methods. I hope he does. Cim/Spidee isn't half bad a guy, though he is cocky. Definitely the most represented of the big 5 on the forums.

DeletedUser

meh.. 6/10 :D

10 min? Not bad for that :D

3DX is not on the forums.. practically ever. But.. why does that matter? We should do a little PnP or something.. get the ball rolling ;)

I would get kicked though if i did something.. so I'll just have to stay here, being bored and eating noobs ;)

DeletedUser

Not bad.

8/10.

I do see you've removed your signature, completely removing yourself from your ex-tribe eh? Pretty quick removal anyways.

Looks like you wanna forget and move on?

DeletedUser

Yeah, you're partly right warmaste. Though it'll always be in the back of my head :)

I was just putting something up to get discussion moving, loosely based it around forum presence. I'm not even sure how long it took me
animesweat.gif

Speaking of which, I was curious what tribe you're in ampatriot. Your sig tells all :)
Well, all but the tribe, but I know now :lol:

DeletedUser67615

Well i guess it's time i did one... seeing as i don't do much talking on these forums....

1. TSL - Apparently been around for awhile and got to the top with tribes like Unique coming together... Looking even better now that they've made REBZ fall apart even if it was falling apart anyway. Don't see them breaking up anytime soon so nearby tribes should be on the look out. I personally don't think they've proven themselves on the world yet as so far none of the tribe they've fought have had a great amount of activity. You could argue about [R] but they were already stacked along opposite lines so TSL got the pick of inactives and lightly defended villages. I don't see them staying long term, but very few tribes will.

2. 3DX - Currently the powerhouse of the south. Total OD lying behind there rank, but barely. They control the most K's out of any tribe by two K's and have brought in quite a few funny players which seem to be flamed by players who were there ex-tribe mates and i somehow don't believe all the good players would be in a cluster (aka skill). 3DX do have the most members in the top 15, but as i see it players quit all the time so you need active players to take there place. Later wars are more about activity.They should be around for awhile. I don't see much competition in the south.

3. Skill? - By all accounts they look a good tribe, but with the lack of players any inactivity will hit them hard and top players seem to have a bad problem of quitting or cause a bigger problem when they quit. Currently eating inactives from funny, they will have to find someone to war and their choices are limited. They will have to war a top five tribe sooner or later and with a huge lack in villages compared with other tribes they might not have enough troops to help there skill. Probably going to end up attacking a enemy they can't gain much ground on and slowly falling inactive.

4. 1337 - Another tribe with a name claiming they have the best players. But do they? So far they control a nice wedge in the world with tribes like Son and Blood to take at there leisure. But then they share huge borders with Skill? who could be a problem if they are as good as they claim. But could also have a problems on there smallish border with ABCD who have seemed to be quite vocal about attacking them and sounds like attacks have been sent. So looks they 1337 can prove themselves in a real war. But time will tell.

5. ABCD - By far the most vocal of tribes on the forum, but only from two members. Luckily they have someone like AngryChef running the tribe aswell otherwise i fear they could declare war on themselves or something else completely insane. They emerged from tribes which held out against FID for along time for reason i do not know. They control a strip of the world which gives them a lot of borders with 3 of the top 5 and SnM who just seem to be nobling themselves. In my opinion they have to keep there head down and actually do something worth talking about. Taking out some bottom lying tribes isn't anything to brag about.

6-10 - I don't see any of these tribes doing much except being fridges. Keeping villages nice and fresh until someone gets peckish. There would have to be a big break in one of the big tribes for these tribes to come through.

11+ Nothing to say really...

Have fun.

DeletedUser

Top 5 Serious and Fun Analysis

1 - TSL - Here

Serious
[SPOIL]Good tribe with lots of all rounder players. been here for a long time and get a lot of respect for that. there resent takings from rebz player resurrection was simply put Perfect. one of the few tribes i have seen on the 100 mark still pulling off good moves. seems like they got a lot to noble for now. Past tense i was iffy about these guy's but thay have pulled ot off major time so needs a thumbs up to them all for that.

Wars with [R] and now Reb'z are the only ones i watched and they are taking the lead in the lot. [/SPOIL]

Fun
[SPOIL]Spaceballz to the east and Food all around now the exploding population will stick a needle into the open eye on top of TSL's ranks Dham thats gonna hurt badly get well done mate! :icon_biggrin: mind you, you always get to see Opteron and Z grade arguing like a married couple. just wondering then they will have there own room last i checked the Girls don't like the guy and then marry them. so my question is witch one is the girl ? [/SPOIL]

2 - 3DX - Here

Serious
[SPOIL]Sereously this tribe is messed up. not followed anyone's predictions so this one should be hard to figure out. Taking in a lot of Bunny! players Could see them in hot water. but that of there other borders. the tribe grows but to where no one will know. currently the most recent tribe to recruit its way to top ranks. lets see how they fight in there next war. but [R] Vs 3DX seemed to be just a sham for them. [/SPOIL]

Fun
[SPOIL]I Said it before will say it again THE biggest Man Booob i have ever seen! :icon_eek: Getting closer to feel em but meh Mind you i wonder if the Smexy Lady V is on the DDD drugs too 0_o do you all have back problems ? i got some prozack in the kitchen that you can use.[/SPOIL]

3 - Skill? - Here

(My own so i will not comment. Very active small group with some new players)

4 - 1337 - Here

Serious
[SPOIL]Now now now. With there recent return of Dazzle to the Duke things seem to be moving again. yet another tribe sick of the ABCD Heratic Firey ?.. Moving along as it has for a long time. still a few inactaves but maby daz and yon can turn the tribe back to top. Good luck.[/SPOIL]

Fun
[SPOIL]Ahem they changed the pin number. i know i tried it :icon_redface: was only able to get 100PP from his credit cat before it said not enough cash. OMG what will happen now (watches for the first one not to pay there Internet bill then i will pounce)[/SPOIL]

5 - ABCD - Here

Serious
[SPOIL]The content of the solid Group K67 and the arrogant Be leavers of Anarchy. Long time ago i lost my interest here you cannot praise fiery (before his ahem "village reduction") without being accused of being an Ass kisser so i don't even acknowledge him as anything. Since they joined K67 Team left them creating big gap. i don't know the story but its easy to see whats going on. rumors of them asking 3DX, 1337, TSL, S&M, to gangbang Skill? Seems to be going well with (Chilled asking for diplomacy and another one asking via another member. for now wait and see as no one knows the dukes. [/SPOIL]

Fun
[SPOIL]a.. b.. c.. d.. well why go on ? the Gard dog Cinnamon might want me to attack her poor moral dog but then again the master (firey) Could pounce at any time. The arrogant mouth of dispear driving them into a war they didn't want then proceed to argue with many points in the forum. last i checked on there war they were taking the pap with very few Mainstream players. A lot of assumptions so i will leave it at that [/SPOIL]

cimmarian

Nice job guys. l think you beat up on firey to much. he is a nice guy. He just always posts before he has his first cup of coffee. Truth is, im not arrogant. I just always post during beer bashes here at the dorm...Burp....i still think i can kick everybodys butt. he he he

DeletedUser

Nicely done Frozen :D I like it

Z grade- You know what tribe I'm in? You know I quit my original account on 46 and switched ;)

DeletedUser

Nope... thats a signature from a forum that I'm a member of. I just put it on there because I havent had the time to make my own yet :D

Its nice to know that my identity is a secret ;)

I used to play the ampatriot account, but now... I think you'd all be suprised ;)