I was not avoiding the conversation taking place, I was getting us back on point, or at least trying. The flame war keeps going on and on. I'm breaking up the monotony.I meant he was avoiding the conversation at hand, or the subject at hand; I'm not saying there's anything wrong with posting a Top 10 analysis, as that is what he is supposed to do, posting in this thread. I'm just wondering why it happened right then? Was it to try and change the subject? Or was it a complete coincidence? "hmmm...?" :lol:
I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!! :icon_eek: Maybe we'll steal your ideas... lol... jk... we have our own plans too.It's pretty easy to see what's happening here.
TSL and Skill?'s path to world domination:
1. TSL and Skill? make agreement to leave each other alone.
2. TSL nobles barbs left from the [R] war to try to get in closer to hit 3DX.
3. 1337 takes the opportunity to hit Chaos, as they either have an agreement with Skill? or are deathly afraid of them; either way, 1337 are complete fools to do either if they want to win this world.
4. Skill? declares on ABCD and win that war in order to put a devastating right flank on 3DX.
5. TSL declares on 3DX once Skill? has pretty much finished and is cleaning up ABCD; forces 3DX to stack most of the D to the west.
6. After a good bit of fighting has been done, and the west is majorily stacked, Skill? declares, taking tons of villages that are not defended and absolutely crippling 3DX, ensuring its downfall.
7. Skill? and TSL divide the south, eat both of their own hemispheres, and Skill? either puts an alliance or merger in place with 1337.
8. TSL and Skill?/1337 fight to decide who wins the world, and whoever isn't plagued the most by inactivity wins.
Sound about right, TSL and Skill? :icon_eek: