Top 20 Tribe Analysis

DeletedUser

West2 was nothing...Today West2 and West will be merging under combined leadership. and so i'm not off target here's a very quickly done and bad top 10.

1. TSL: the Sith currently rule the world. good points but 99 members? I doubt they're all active. Consider eating the inactives and slimming down

2.3DX: 128 members yet 5 million points behind the Sith...I can't see this tribe staying together for too much longer. Too big a target on their backs. and too many members for my tastes

3.Skill? The elite who got sick of the funny merger and decided to band together becuase they are the best. Not a good position on the world map but I think they're elite players and will stay in the top 10.

4. 1337: I knew a guy named Puni1337 but I know nothing about this tribe moving along.

5.BOA: lead by the Angry Chef. I personally think the guy needs anger management but it's a good tribe and if they can keep from being eaten on all sides they will do well. Also Tango129 is a very good player.

6. S.Q. Don;t know who they are so Next.

7.Chaos: Lead by Fireyflame who always speaks her mind on the forum which I like. Like BOA they need to regroup quickly to keep from being eaten but they'll be fine.

8.SnM: Great Leadership; already slimmed down from eating inactives full of good players like Shagan888 and Maleboxmike...They will be Top 5 in a few months.

9.LFOD: I know nada on these guys so THE END.

10. XTC: Kidicarus1 is an excellant player but he's really the only guy I know from them. However they do have a good position I believe on the map so they'll stay bottom 10 for a bit.

yay my first top 10...now bring the matches :)

DeletedUser67615

Kidicarus1 isn't in XTC. Ruins your analysis for that tribe.

I think you judge tribes by certain players more than as a whole.

DeletedUser

Yeah... not much time put in, but at least you did one. Too many of these lazy people *cough*Frozen*cough* never do one at all.

DeletedUser

yeah I only had 5 minutes before a doctors appointment...and I know its bad but I just went with what I know can't do more than that...Such is a life of a player who joined the world late and will forever be on the rim

DeletedUser

5.BOA: lead by the Angry Chef. I personally think the guy needs anger management but it's a good tribe and if they can keep from being eaten on all sides they will do well. Also Tango129 is a very good player.

Have we even ever spoken?..

You are too opinionated in my opinion..

TheChef

DeletedUser

i am very opinionated but that's just who I am...and no we've never spoken personally but we were in the same tribe for a bit when you were given free rein until you left and suffice to say i didn't agree with some of your policies

DeletedUser

Oh I see, you don't like how I do things?..

That will explain our slightly different situations with-in this world then, as it currently stands..

I would kindly like to ask you that if you have something to say about me, try having a conversation with me first and then you are free and more than welcome to have an opinion on my personalty or my self, rather than speculating on what you believe to be true..

TheChef

DeletedUser84663

new Top 20 anyone??? :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Rank Tribe Points Villages
1 TSL 64,702,204 9,402
2 3DX 62,303,429 11,129
3 Skill? 56,209,588 5,887
4 1337 51,641,122 6,534
5 ANARKY 28,996,339 3,445
6 BOA 27,934,322 3,044
7 S.Q. 24,575,668 3,142
8 SnM 21,342,024 2,599
9 LFOD 15,306,840 1,841
10 Blööd 12,398,235 1,380
11 XTC 12,014,533 1,330
12 ~OL~ 7,233,258 1,015
13 FRAG 7,037,450 994
14 RAGE! 4,734,801 981
15 ZH 4,042,125 434
16 500 3,478,593 901
17 KTS133 3,222,367 426
18 TA 2,870,357 446
19 SDA 2,754,461 793
20 Sugod 2,448,205 402

..ok... I guess I'm making wishes in a bottomless pit...

new Top 5??? (maybe a lil more achievable)

1 TSL 64,702,204 9,402
2 3DX 62,303,429 11,129
4 1337 51,641,122 6,534

impactions

new Top 20 anyone??? :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

..ok... I guess I'm making wishes in a bottomless pit...

new Top 5??? (maybe a lil more achievable)

1 TSL 64,702,204 9,402
2 3DX 62,303,429 11,129
4 1337 51,641,122 6,534

Hard to believe ANARKY is up there, no? Well it's it believable after BOA got that beating from skill? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

its not hard to believe at all. we are the best most coordinated tribe on this world. wont be long now..lol

DeletedUser84663

its not hard to believe at all. we are the best most coordinated tribe on this world. wont be long now..lol
I was gunna share my cookies with you cimm... but now I think you need to share your brownies.... they seem to taste much better!

...I guess I'll put together an analysis soon since noone else wants to :icon_neutral::icon_sad::icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I'll do a little top 10, beware I am talking out of personal experience, not hard stats as most others do. Sorry if you dislike my writing style :(

TSL - I am a very biased person, but all of that aside, TSL have some of the hardest fighters of this world. With many wars won, even when they were the underdogs, it shows their personal skill. TSL is led by a great group of leadership (<3 opteron) and has great co-ordination, and a lot of experience at fighting on all fronts. I'm not going to sit here and boast about TSL's success because their Opponents Defeated does that for them

3DX - To be honest, when we first allied with you guys, I was very upset. With your horrible war stats against [R] at the time, I felt like we would help you, but I didn't feel like you could help us back. With TSL nobeling [r] probably 10x more than you, if not more, my prediction came true and our alliance was rather fraud. This showed me that you guys weren't that co-ordinated. With the new Bunny! recruits, I can't accurately determine whether or not that has changed, but I don't feel like you can compete with the other top 5 tribes organizational wise. You will soon find out that numbers aren't everything, and if anything, it only means more possibilities for failure, corruption, spies, and inactives. Best of luck in your future warring days

Skill? - When Funny!!! turned out to be a complete failure, I figured that there would be atleast a few pull-off clans. When you guys first formed, I expected it to be a fail, but through hard work and determination, you showed the whole world that numbers don't matter, its organization and determination that does the trick. With still under 40 players, you guys have the highest Average Points Per Player in the world, and are giving BOA a brutal beating. Your positioning probably isn't the best, but as TSL have showed in the past, fighting on all fronts only improves your strength as a community. I have high hopes for you guys, and can see you guys far into the future. Good luck

1337 - Hmm. You guys are very quiet, and really I'm not surprised. Your positioning leaves you with only a few war options, including TSL, Skill? and anarky. However, given those options, your only sure fire win would be Anarky. To nobodies surprise you chose the easy option, which now leaves all of your troops in the southeastern section of your tribe, leaving the section near 2 of the top 3 tribes completely render-less. If, by chance, TSL or Skill? were to attack you guys with a quick op, I could see your tribe falling to pieces. The stability of your tribe is really unknown, because I have yet to see a real test of your strength, hence why I was so upset with your choosing of battle. What is in your future, is really unknown to me. I guess it all depends on how happy you keep the tribes around you.

Anarky - Not gonna lie, I don't know much about you. I know you are warring 1337, and wouldn't be surprised if you were losing because of their numbers, but all I can say is stick in there, stay strong, and dedication\determination always wins wars.

BOA - You are getting nobeled at a 2:1 ratio by Skill? You are currently relying on 3DX to come to your rescue, which judging by 3DX's track record, won't be all that much help. Could see you merging into 3DX (or atleast your members jumping ship) when you realize you have no chance at survival against one of the biggest powerhouses of world 46. How long it takes? It depends on how fast Chachi gets his coins :)

S.Q. - TSL is nobeling you at a 3 to 1 ratio right now, and that is without any real focus on you. Thats a little discouraging as I hoped you would possibly run an OP on us. Unless it was so bad that we couldn't even tell it was an OP, that has thus far failed to happen. Don't see you going far at all in this world.

SnM - who?

LFOD - currently being nobeled at a 2:1 ratio BY S.Q., which is also a little discouraging. Hoped you guys would put up a pretty good fight against them. But, you guys did originate out of the same tribe, so friends might be getting in the way of that. Look forward to what needs to be done, and don't ever forget to pull the trigger

Blood - You guys have been targeted by many tribes, but remain on the down-low. If world war breaks out I could see you guys coasting to the top ~6-7 just by eating the leftovers. This will eventually piss off some other tribes, which could lead to your downfall, but that would be a few months into the future. Best of luck with future wars

DeletedUser

Overall good analysis. I like that someone finally decided to talk about their own tribe. Even if it's biased, I think it's a fairly accurate analysis. And to help you, SnM is apparently the most underestimated tribe in the world as some of their members continue to say. Perhaps because they blend in and no one does know who they are. Anyway, good analysis. Finally someone did one.

DeletedUser

Overall good analysis. I like that someone finally decided to talk about their own tribe. Even if it's biased, I think it's a fairly accurate analysis. And to help you, SnM is apparently the most underestimated tribe in the world as some of their members continue to say. Perhaps because they blend in and no one does know who they are. Anyway, good analysis. Finally someone did one.

Animosity can be good, but when talking about a warring game, where you get known for achievements and such, being anonymous might not be the best thing :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yes and no. It creates the opportunity for your enemy to actually underestimate you. Although it can also have the "everyone gang up on this tribe that no one knows!" effect. I think it will probably be more the second one for them though.

cimmarian

well, ok....how does he see us as a sure win for 1337? i mean...comon guys, stats is stats...there is no way in hell we are a sure fire win for anyone...lololol