Top 20 Tribe Analysis

DeletedUser

@Ampatriot - Do NOT include -BK- in the stats. They are an NAP, not an academy, no matter what you want to believe. Even if you choose to believe they are, do not include them in the stats. It is basically propoganda making it seem like ANARKY is getting crushed. If you choose to include them, put them as a different set of stats.

DeletedUser

-BK- shares a forum with you I believe. Is this true? A non agression pact does not warrant a shared forum does it? That sounds like an alliance to me

DeletedUser93420

-BK- shares a forum with you I believe. Is this true? A non agression pact does not warrant a shared forum does it? That sounds like an alliance to me

lol, surely it would be to the descretion of the tribes involved whether or not they share a forum :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Bah let them call it an alliance or not. its still both fighting skill. so combined or individual its fine after all this is wrong thread for it.

DeletedUser

It is hardly used, and is a friendly thing to do. We to this date haven't coordinated with them.

Bah let them call it an alliance or not. its still both fighting skill. so combined or individual its fine after all this is wrong thread for it.

I know it is both fighting you, but if you try to post your stats with against us and -BK-, it would look like it was a walk in the park for you. All I am saying is -Bk- is getting wooped. not ANARKY.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Skill?
Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,462
Side 2: 1,387
Difference: 75

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 299
Side 2: 261
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,921,534
Side 2: 12,293,959
Difference: 627,575

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,803,281
Side 2: 2,416,859
Difference: 386,422

chart

[/spoil]

A difference of 38 means little in the future. Also, considering skill? is destroying k55, our isolated k55. I went through and counted the +/- of k55 stats alone. skill is +33 in k55. I recon that means in other k's the fighting is pretty close. Only time will tell on this one, but both tribes will be in for a good fight.

DeletedUser

I just did one. Not much has changed.... but I should get started, since my next one will be using stez's format. (at least that is the plan)

DeletedUser

I just did one. Not much has changed.... but I should get started, since my next one will be using stez's format. (at least that is the plan)

great news...then.. Pity stez is so lazy and he doenst make anymore analyses :(

DeletedUser

Well he is pretty much gone from this game I believe. His account has been dead for quite a bit, so I would assume that goes for the forums as well.

DeletedUser

Backstab? I am pretty sure that TSL is allied with Skill?, so if they attack Anarky (which they have been doing) it will to support their allies.

For all the shouting at ANARKY (being the smaller tribe) for hugging with BK is rather funny.

Love a hug? get on a account on w47.

DeletedUser

I don't think that they were ever really accused of hugging -Bk-

While Firey and his tribe may be many things... tribal huggers is not one of their titles (to my knowledge)

DeletedUser

A very good analysis ampatriot. You are quite accurate on TSB, though it seems nobody in the forum is willing to accept that TSB was a merge between MOO and S.Q., and accepted some members of 3DX. You like to think it was a merge between 3DX and TSB. Anyway, I won't lose sleep over it just mentioning. You are right that Szirius is doing a hell of a job in securing South-West. It won't be long for world domination ;-)

DeletedUser

Bullcrap.......nothing has led me to the rim....and how do you think skill will ultimately defeat us?? are you kidding?? and, its exactly as you stated.....skill...against me......i fight alone....it takes all of them to get me. lets see how wrong you will be proven...crap assessment of anarky...all the rest is good. too much bias on me.....grow up.

1 ) "Skill against you "? : That is what your beloved Fiery is doing all this time with you and The rest of his family members . Sacrifising them for his personal goals/grunges . And he has been crying in these forums all this time about us following our rules for inactivity ? Hoe ironic is hat ?

2 ) "It takes a lot of them to get me " : You are rimmed almost and it doesnot took too much work really . With the first waves you run away from your account as you know well to do . It is not the first time you do it really :) . This is your final one though ;) .

3 )" how do you think skill will ultimately defeat us" :
Your people already are tired of using dead accounts and sittings you have on the frontlines. You are abbandoning them one by one. Soon we will be hitting your own doors in your real core and things will turn nasty ;) . Since Fiery hired his academies as meat shields we have to clear them in order to get ya .And this is happening really fast :D .

Happy New Year people :D

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1 ) "Skill against you "? : That is what your beloved Fiery is doing all this time with you and The rest of his family members . Sacrifising them for his personal goals/grunges . And he has been crying in these forums all this time about us following our rules for inactivity ? Hoe ironic is hat ?

2 ) "It takes a lot of them to get me " : You are rimmed almost and it doesnot took too much work really . With the first waves you run away from your account as you know well to do . It is not the first time you do it really :) . This is your final one though ;) .

3 )" how do you think skill will ultimately defeat us" :
Your people already are tired of using dead accounts and sittings you have on the frontlines. You are abbandoning them one by one. Soon we will be hitting your own doors in your real core and things will turn nasty ;) . Since Fiery hired his academies as meat shields we have to clear them in order to get ya .And this is happening really fast :D .

Happy New Year people :D

1. Please since you seem to know firey so well, explain to us what his personal goals are and how he is using us to get what he wants.

2. Jeez that sounds familiar doesn't it. From what I have heard you ran away yourself on another world :icon_rolleyes:.

3. Were sharing a large border with you guys, spread through a few continents.

DeletedUser84663

restaurants_arnolds.jpg

Chachi's
Hearty
Top 20
Top 10

Welcome to Arnorld's Diner, My name is Chachi and I will be your Maitre d' this evening.

scott_baio2%20%5B320x200%5D.jpg

We have spruced up the place recently, so I hope you enjoy the ambiance and the lovely instrumental band behind you.

l_095aaa0e83774db0a1c772dd58adb1b7.jpg

Please enjoy their music stylings of Die Hoffbrau Haus while enjoying your food.​

Looking through the Menu, we find many lovely meals that can be served up to your liking. Some are juicy and fresly picked from the vines (SnM) and other's are spicy and full of European flavor's (TSL). Today, we are going to concentrate on our most FABULOUS dishes that will be served today. As always, your appetizers will come first, and on to the main courses later. Deserts will not be served unless you are interested in some light finishers such as SDA or TTOR (you must request these items from your server).

Thank you very much, and enjoy your time with us.

Appetizers: These "snacks" or "teasers" mostly come from the far edges of the world today. We have circled the globe to find a wonderous range of tastes and hope you enjoy each morsel.

KIAN (Rank 10)

The four ingredients of this first bite keep the taste simple, yet exciting. The meal was first discovered in the far South amidst the 83rd Kontinent.

It is a small yet very clustered tribe containing former 3DX members. A few are found within other areas of the south, but mainly reside in their own homeland, growing slowly hidden behind the trees. The members are known by their neighbors, yet seem to leave them alone. It would appear that one day they will be taken in by a larger conglomerate.

GROM (Rank 9)

This appetizer, also known as "The Barbarians", are located in the Northwest and grew from one man's mind, Conan (the Austrian). This treat contain more than 50 different small spices coupled with a large ham and onion.

The tribe seems to be neutral for the most part but is pecked at by the high ranking tribes when they need snacks. A large amount of them stays in K21 and are expected to be on the TSL menu soon. Do not expect this tribe to hold off the concentration that will be pointed towards them one day.

SnM (Rank 8)

aaaahh, this lovely piece is freshly picked and getting more rare to find every day. Please be assured, the tastes that you find here, you will find elsewhere in our menu...

The tribe has nearly been at a stand still in the past with SL, until TSB took them in, which in turn created a small uproar in SnM. But very quickly after, recently, ANARKY has been bringing them in which is now causing friction (more on this later). Do not think that this tribe will be around for much longer, as mailbox will have to decide what he does, between a rock, a hard place, and a fire.

500 (Rank 7)

This menu item is a blend of all regions found on this world. a combination of 140 ingredients from across the globe, it is by far the most intricate of the appetizer to make. But do not mistake the taste, as it is just as enjoyable to eat as any other.

The tribe is in deep with a war against TSL due to the fact of a player wishing it's death before leaving. They are, simply, food to snack on.

RAGE! (Rank 6)

This delectable treat from the Northeastern edge of the world can be compared as a lighter verion of one of our main dishes this evening. You will notice the crisp edges created by a hot torch, that keeps the appetizer from colapsion on itself. The flavors bring out a hint of rose pedals to your nose, yet a subtle pallete that can be enjoyed at any time of the day.

The academy of ANARKY, which has been well documented, is situated on the backlines of their mother-tribe, appearing to do their bidding by way of support against foes and enemies. Slowly their members are secelted to be part of ANARKY, though the tribe as a whole does not appear to be growing to it's fullest potential with distractions in ANARKY.

-BK- (Rank 5)

The largest of the appetizers is coming from the northern tip of the icebergs. Made from 40 different ice crystals found only in the dark caves of polar bears, this dish has a bite to it depending on what time of year it is eaten. Some have rudely compared it to the taste of a hamburger.

The "hidden" ally/academt of ANARKY appears as such by continuing to fight against Skill? in the north. It appears that many of the players in the tribe are inactive and/or being sat by others to defend while being sacraficed to the active members of the tribe. Because of recent activities by TSL, it is likely they will not survive the "part-time" on-slaught brought on by the Top 2 tribes.

Main Courses: These are the crème de la crème of our menu selection today. Please enjoy to your fullest, but do not over-indulge too quickly, as some of the ingredients in these items have a kick.

ANARKY (Rank 4)

The first of four quarters of our main course selection, enjoy a Flambé Félin found only in the East. To enjoy this tasty meal, you must first put out the flames that exhude from the top of the meal, then slice it down the middle to open up a wonderful feast of scents and tastes! (do you remember the SnM appetizer from before? Take a second sniff in and you will notice the distinctive musk of it's leather.

The Big Flame and his "minions" (used in the lovingly way) seem to like to get everyone wound up. Quickly took 1337 off the map by way of mass nobling and mass inactivity from within 1337. The completion of that war with them on the winning side was a shock, to say the least, for the world. Recently they have bumped heads with Skill? over several matters, escallating into a "war of skirmishes". And even more recently have begun to create a dislike from other large tribes, particularly TSB when they merged SnM into their family. It is hard to say if this tribe will survive or not, as it will depend on how well their leader can keep his head on.

TSB (Rank 3)

A home cooked Southern meal, inspired by the motherly care performed by the Gorrillas located in the Southern region of the world. Care is taken in it's three part creation, staring by SQueezing an eXtration of "milk" from the Gorrillas (humanely, of course). Details of the second two steps are very Shady.

A creation out of ashes, so to speak, when 3DX crumbled to the ground, multiple active tribes came together with new leadership to form The Shady Bunch. Things seemsed to be fairly quiet, minus some rocks being tossed along the border of TSL, until recently when SnM began to have words with them and then jumped into ANARKY's hands quickly soon after. As the war with ANARKY has just begun, it will be interesting to see how far they push to the east, if at all, or if ANARKY can start pushing back.

Skill? (Rank 2)

An enticing mixture of flavors from the core create this dish. It is rumored that the meal has gone through several variations before finding the right balance of flavor, seasoning, and juiciness. Take heed, this meal has kick!

The smallest in member numbers of the top four, this tribe has risen to it's stature by major wars with BOA and 3DX, as well as fighting their former tribemates in Funny before that. They finalized the war with BOA by way of a truce and merge with their respected enemies. They are the agressors of the top tribes and are currently "warring" ANARKY and -BK-, yet nothing official has ever come forward from any of the sides. A public Alliance with TSL keeps things pointed in other directions. It will take a lot to remove them from the map, yet amazing things have happened from their opponents (i.e. 1337).

TSL (Rank 1)

The Western European flavors of this meal is difficult to describe. The recipe has not changed since it's inception, though has had slight improvements that have been recorded. The spicyness does not show when the first bite is taken, but yet is building bite after bite. As the tastes combine in the mouth, an explosion of sweet and sour and hot and everything in between appear to start dancing!

The top tribe has many small wars won, gained members from each, and also made good headway during the war with 3DX. Currently "eating" 500 in the west, are also prodding at TSB in the south. There is no reson to say that this tribe will crumble, and will likely be one of the two last tribes on the world. If anyone can say different, please provide proof.

MAGNIFICO! MWA MWA!!

I do hope you enjoyed your entire meal this evening, and please be sure to join us again soon to taste the Flavors of the World!

Good night, and do not forget to tip your Valet...

Villechaize1.jpg