Top 20 Tribe Analysis

DeletedUser

yeah true I guess we are all adicted to the same stuff..lol

and good analyss -Syruss-

I give it 9/10 ..if you had made a joke about me you would have had a 10/10

but thats me and my love for the spotligth...lol

DeletedUser

O really? Very nice :D Why dont you mail me either on the forums or ig, it be interesting to talk to you, since you seem to know so much about me ;)

Btw... sword did post a topic about his account, so why dont you guys just look it up?

I think it may be time for me to do a quick top 5 ;)

TSL- They have looked good up until now, but they seem to be showing their true colors possibly. Despite their domination of the war against the inactive plagued Rebz, and their success against [R], there are some questions surfacing.

War on Rebz- This tribe was much smaller than them, and plagued by inactives. Not much of a fight it seems. I know that many people on the forums, seem to be praising this as an extraordinary feat, but I feel otherwise.

War on [R]- This war seems quite impressive at a glance, but nobling the inactive side of [R] could not have been that difficult. They did not really have to face the true might of Demonika, who was the true bane of 3DX during the war. If TSL and 3DX had switched sides, this might have been a different story.

Despite a momentary NAP with skill?, this may be a problem for them. Facing 1337 creeping in from the north, and 3DX in the south expanding rapidly, they will have to try to hang onto alliances a bit tighter in the future. Some poor diplomatic decisions may come back to hurt them in the future, and the hastily made border in the former territory of [R] may be weak. Will this tribe be the powerhouse it is hyped to be? Or will some unknowns pop up? The future can only tell I suppose.

3DX- This tribe does have the most total points, but is 4th in the big 5 in points per player. With 122 members, this tribe may grow to big to handle. Slight cutbacks in the recent past have no doubt helped this tribe, but inactivity is the big question.

Despite not doing as well as hoped in the recently ended war on [R], they have picked up some big name players, that may be able to bring them a boost. They clearly dominate the south, and currently only have 2 borders to fight on- north and east. XTC has not made any gains on that border, and will undoubtedly be food for this tribe in the close future. After this is done, there is really no competition in the south, and unchecked progress will most likely gain them the entire southern territory. Unlike the heated competition in the northern continents, the south should fall fairly easily to this tribe, providing them strength.

The biggest impediment to these plans may be TSL and skill? to the north, so we will see how diplomacy shapes up in these areas.

Skill?- This tribe may or may not have the most Skill, but they certainly have the biggest players. They have been successfully eating up the inactive bunny players, but this will soon come to an end. Bunny is shrinking, and they will soon have to declare war on at least on of the top 5. They are surrounded by TSL to the west, 3DX to the south, 1337 to the north, and ABCD to the east. My guess would be that they declare on ABCD, and eat out the bottom of the big 5. However, with some diplomatic prompting from the big northern power, they may assist in a war on 3DX. None of their options are that good at this point, and any decision will throw them into a large war.

This tribe will have to be careful diplomatically, and prepare carefully for whatever avenue they choose. Skill? will have to make some tough decisions, or just do what Funny did- sit and wait, letting inactives eat it out. We will see, I suppose, as this tribe could make the difference in any large war.

1337-This tribe is still growing steadily without heading into the spotlight. They still have a lot of food left before having to start any wars in the big 5. Blood and Addict should provide them with a few more good k's, so they will be fine in that regard. However, they share a rather large border with skill? which may give them their first taste of a major war. Skill? is expanding, and will undoubtedly move into the northern k's eventually, making a war inevitable.
I am looking forward to seeing this tribe in action, as they have maintained quite a low profile so far.

ABCD- This tribe rounds out the big 5, and may have some trouble up ahead. They can feast on SnL to the south, but skill? and 1337 are looming large on their horizons. If they engage either of these two tribes, nothing good will follow for them. They have not done much to prove that they are here to stay, but if they can avoid a major war with Skill? they may be in slightly better shape. I could see them allying themselves with 1337 to attack the borders of skill? though, which would throw quite a twist into this world.

Thats all for now folks ;) I just thought I should do another one since some of the circumstances seem to have changed a bit since my last one.

DeletedUser

Ampatriot, tell me wich tribe did won a war against another big tribe and active tribe ? Just want to say that, ADD, BORG, WAR, [R] , REBZ were pretty active before we started against them (demonika was too, sended me fakes and nukes 3 days).
After we attack them all, their inactivity appeared... We just call that TSL effect :)

DeletedUser

Ampatriot, tell me wich tribe did won a war against another big tribe and active tribe ? Just want to say that, ADD, BORG, WAR, [R] , REBZ were pretty active before we started against them (demonika was too, sended me fakes and nukes 3 days).
After we attack them all, their inactivity appeared... We just call that TSL effect :)

1337 vs. (~IF~) were two large tribes at the time, and while we did have a slight size advantage, it was pretty close to even.

DeletedUser

Oi, the TSL front was mostly active members except for one who was being sat, and one who didn't come on often enough. Which was actually half the front. However, computers seem to choose the worst time to break down, such as Res's.

Opteron, TSL effect is why I'm hoping for Skill to fight you. Cause I' certain they're mostly immune.

DeletedUser

Still loving us ? :p.
Ampatrion , the only tribe who cause us problems was Unique , when gladiatorulxxl killed some of us :). We didnt have time to fight back, we resolved our problems and became friends again... And now gladi is ours :)...

DeletedUser

All i want to say is that TSL have no intention to go to a new war, but we will fight back for sure....if someone attacks us

DeletedUser

Ampatriot, you should do an analysis more often :)

Andrey, somehow I don't see that happening.

Duh duh duh duh duhh, I'm lovin' it :lol:
Whoever guesses where that's from gets....1 iron :lol:

DeletedUser

Well Z grade, this world is getting a bit unpredictable, so I may have to. TSL is picking up barbs in k53 like nobody's business, they are quite obviously preparing for a war on 3DX, or at least keeping 3DX from expanding in that direction. They seem to have stopped going after the remants of [R], and now that 3DX has halted attacks... this may get interesting.

DeletedUser84663

Z- McD's!

for all the rest of ya... Skill? is doing what we need to right now, and I think all ya'all are just hoping for us to be in the middle of whatever happens. I don't know if we should be flattered or frightened...

either way, it sure will be fun!

DeletedUser

War on Rebz- This tribe was much smaller than them, and plagued by inactives. Not much of a fight it seems. I know that many people on the forums, seem to be praising this as an extraordinary feat, but I feel otherwise.

I agree with opteron there. REBZ was not even close to plaqued with inactives. Before the war, REBZ was a nominee for the most active tribe out there, but then a bunch of the people who were far out of harms way wanted to declare on TSL, then when we started to lose to a tribe, which needless to say was 4 times the size of us at the time, they went inactive, which is why I am no longer in REBZ. Most could have predicted that loss, but you apparently didn't know a thing about REBZ. A similar statement that is vastly more accurate would have been "this tribe was much smaller, and now after the war is plaqued by inactives."

1337-This tribe is still growing steadily without heading into the spotlight. They still have a lot of food left before having to start any wars in the big 5. Blood and Addict should provide them with a few more good k's, so they will be fine in that regard. However, they share a rather large border with skill? which may give them their first taste of a major war. Skill? is expanding, and will undoubtedly move into the northern k's eventually, making a war inevitable.
I am looking forward to seeing this tribe in action, as they have maintained quite a low profile so far.

Hey, you may want to check out the Blood vs 1337 war stats. 0 to 0. sounds like they are walking right through.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well Z grade, this world is getting a bit unpredictable, so I may have to. TSL is picking up barbs in k53 like nobody's business, they are quite obviously preparing for a war on 3DX, or at least keeping 3DX from expanding in that direction. They seem to have stopped going after the remants of [R], and now that 3DX has halted attacks... this may get interesting.

TSL and 3DX had a border between certain K's where neither tribe could noble or recruit past. However, 3DX broke those borders by recruited tons of Bunny! Whether or not that causes a war is anyones guess at the moment.

TSL are simply getting the spoils of winning a war. Taking in all of Dreamworlds Barbs and many other [R] players who have sense left the world

DeletedUser

TSL is probably going to worry more about establishing a better foothold in their new found territory before they decide to take on a big 5 tribe...it would be an epic war. even though 3DX has been taking in a lot of ex-Bunny! members, i think they would be more than capable than holding their own in that war.

DeletedUser

Well, this world gets more interesting by the moment. ABCD has split in two, presumably some issues involving their dukes. This will probably allow the remnants of [R] in S.Q. to rejoin the big 5. ABCD also may become easier food for Skill? and 1337, so... we will all be in for a show.

DeletedUser

No more big 5, now it's the big 4.
If someone outside the big 4 gets even-ish points(currently 40k) with the big 4, the it'll go back to the big 5.

DeletedUser

Hey, you may want to check out the Blood vs 1337 war stats. 0 to 0. sounds like they are walking right through.

Shocking if you consider the fact that we didn't even share a border with them until just over a week ago.

DeletedUser

Yes, I have been paying attention to the updating maps, and 1337 is looking very efficient. A war between them and skill? would no doubt be very entertaining

DeletedUser

Yes, I have been paying attention to the updating maps, and 1337 is looking very efficient. A war between them and skill? would no doubt be very entertaining

And very beneficial to you obviously or you wouldn't bring it up every other post. Why don't you start making offers to 1337 and Skill? to fight. I'm sure if enough resources were involved we'd agree to take x amount of villages from each other just to make you feel safer.