Top 20 Tribe Analysis

DeletedUser

Everyone is expecting a war, or an alliance, between 1337 and Skill. Actually, everyone's expecting a war, not an alliance, I'd think I'd be the only one not surprised.

DeletedUser

Disagree

Everyone is expecting a war, or an alliance, between 1337 and Skill. Actually, everyone's expecting a war, not an alliance,

Before I say you are wrong, let me preface this with "I am a NEWBIE". This is my FIRST real time game I have EVER played in my life and I just started in February so I have VERY little experience.

So, what I say may be wrong. So, feel free to criticize me if I am wrong, but please point out my mistakes with examples so I can learn.

So, here it goes....

I PERSONALLY feel that any war between the top tribes is wrong. Let's take a look.
I won't be biased so I won't mention any names....
Lets assume TRIBE A declares war on Tribe B. They have a FULL outright WAR. Blows are going on both sides - villages lost and won all over the place. Tribe A looks like they are winning as they are gaining more villages.

Now, Tribe C and D have been watching noticing the exchange of villages (therefore all new villages are weak and have to be supported). So, now C and D which are weaker than A and B can go in and take all their villages away because all of their villages are strong while many/most of the villages of A are weak.

SO, my opinion is that ALL of the top tribes should be clearing out their K's so ONLY they exist in their K's. Then go after all the weaker tribes. The ones that take the MOST number of weaker tribes will end up winning because they will have FAR more villages than the other of the top tribes. So, activity in a tribe is key. Then when only the top tribes exist then they battle each other.

Anything wrong with my idea/suggestion?

Thanks!
Space Alien

DeletedUser

SO, my opinion is that ALL of the top tribes should be clearing out their K's so ONLY they exist in their K's. Then go after all the weaker tribes. The ones that take the MOST number of weaker tribes will end up winning because they will have FAR more villages than the other of the top tribes. So, activity in a tribe is key. Then when only the top tribes exist then they battle each other.

For your tribe especially would it be wrong. Everyone else has an ever slowly growing rim to expand into. You will eventually just have border with the major tribes. Under your idea.. everyone would come out pretty good but you guys. Not to mention.. someone would jump the gun. Why wait til the day your target expects you to launch attacks when you can pick the time of your choosing after all? I know I'd never agree to a request from my target asking me not to launch until a certain date, or mailed them saying 'oh.. hey.. i'm kinda busy this week, but i'm gonna launch on you next week, cheers :)'

DeletedUser

Before I say you are wrong, let me preface this with "I am a NEWBIE". This is my FIRST real time game I have EVER played in my life and I just started in February so I have VERY little experience.

So, what I say may be wrong. So, feel free to criticize me if I am wrong, but please point out my mistakes with examples so I can learn.

So, here it goes....

I PERSONALLY feel that any war between the top tribes is wrong. Let's take a look.
Lets assume TRIBE A declares war on Tribe B. They have a FULL outright WAR. Blows are going on both sides - villages lost and won all over the place. Tribe A looks like they are winning as they are gaining more villages.

Now, Tribe C and D have been watching noticing the exchange of villages (therefore all new villages are weak and have to be supported). So, now C and D which are weaker than A and B can go in and take all their villages away because all of their villages are strong while many/most of the villages of A are weak.

Thanks!
Space Alien

well that sure is a boring way to play. why take the easy route this is a war game we are here to have fun and destroy anything that gets in the way not let someone else have the fun and then just mop up easy villas.
Dont be scared of being rimmed its all part of the game.:)

DeletedUser

Ok.

I see. Like I said I don't have a lot of experience. Glad to be part of a tribe that can teach me. :)

Thanks!
Space Alien

DeletedUser

easy ones r always easy. So, u should go for hard ones firstly and the timing is very important when u declare war on the hard ones.

uppps!?!?! will this get us into a war with skill? :D

DeletedUser

easy ones r always easy. So, u should go for hard ones firstly and the timing is very important when u declare war on the hard ones.

uppps!?!?! will this get us into a war with skill? :D

Pfft, didn't you learn anything from W5 Otto? You don't war anyone, you just get lots of allies :p

DeletedUser34483

Thanks!
Space Alien

You forgot to add the barb villages. Barbarians are dangerous :lol:

DeletedUser

No

I am not flyingco or tornado777, I am NOT afraid of barbs!!!!

I will take a barb or two if I think it will help my cluster but I am not a mass murderer of barbs!

Thanks!
Space Alien

DeletedUser

Pfft, didn't you learn anything from W5 Otto? You don't war anyone, you just get lots of allies :p

Ok Ok... not with all tribes in the world. ( but it is too funny :D ) U should fight with them one by one. (this one is boring )

DeletedUser

skinnytoothpick today at 01:38
this is a must!!! We have to stack our TSL front lines ASAP. Everyone must check the North forum and sign if they can give help or need help. We are looking to stack mainly 54 but some 53 area also.

hmmm...?

DeletedUser

I never met the guy, so I can't specifically say. But it seems suspicious.
I'm hoping it's true in a way, besides, almost all the recent mails posted on this forum were fake(well, the last one I remember :lol:). If it is true, we may have some of the biggest wars w46 has had yet. May :icon_wink:

Little off-topic: Where'd opteron go?

Demonshadows96

So, here it goes....

Thanks!
Space Alien

That's where diplomacy comes in. If you can get a NAP or an alliance with tribe C or D and get them to attack B, then tribe B is now in two wars, and will usually lose.

Also, just because a tribe is bigger doesn't mean they always end up winning. Skilled members and working together is much more important than size, because in reality, no tribe will be able to utilize 100% of their villages in a war. Therefore you have to use what you have to the best of its ability, and that requires communication and smart players.

DeletedUser

hmmm...? And you are? :icon_rolleyes:

We should be asking that question. :icon_rolleyes:

Meanwhile, anyone feel like doing a big 4(plus maybe a few more) analysis? Cause unless there are merges or surprises, the big 4 will stay the big 4 for a while.

DeletedUser

We should be asking that question. :icon_rolleyes:

Meanwhile, anyone feel like doing a big 4(plus maybe a few more) analysis? Cause unless there are merges or surprises, the big 4 will stay the big 4 for a while.

I'm not going to tell you who I am, but I'll be more than glad to tell you who I'm not, as I am new to the forums and would like to understand the what's going on :icon_wink:

I am not God's gift to TW. I am not the best player in the world. I am not an egotistical maniac. I am nothing that characterizes a normal forum poster
:)

I have just joined 3DX and was just noticing that not much is said in the forums of any significance. Its used mostly for a Top 20 tribe "analysis" and is dominated by just a few posters.

I've also noticed that the forums are not patrolled by any of 3DX with the exception of a few posters, so I think I'm going to add myself to the list of those that do.

And so, I say all that in regard to my original post, which is, who was the person posting something regarding 3DX?

It looks to me as if someone is trying to instigate some response from 3DX. Their intentions for doing so, I do not know, and thus would like to find out.

DeletedUser

He was from TSL, I believe his intentions is to cause war.

True, the forums are dominated by a couple of tribes and a neutral player:)lol:), 3DX was in fact the only big 4 without a known representative on the forums, except maybe ampatriot, least since sword left.

True, with the exception of war threads this is the most popular topic.

DeletedUser

He was from TSL, I believe his intentions is to cause war.

True, the forums are dominated by a couple of tribes and a neutral player:)lol:), 3DX was in fact the only big 4 without a known representative on the forums, except maybe ampatriot, least since sword left.

True, with the exception of war threads this is the most popular topic.

But stir up war? Why exactly would a TSL player want to cause war?

Not exactly a front line there to share...?

Bad relations to blame over the [R] war?

Just seems there are
MUCH more common sense tribes to war with, that is, if TSL plans to win this thing. And that IS a direct suggestion :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: