Top 20 Tribe Analysis

DeletedUser

But stir up war? Why exactly would a TSL player want to cause war?

Not exactly a front line there to share...?

Bad relations to blame over the [R] war?

Just seems there are
MUCH more common sense tribes to war with, that is, if TSL plans to win this thing. And that IS a direct suggestion :lol:

forget zgrade, he is frustated because we destroyed his tribe, and now is homeless :)

DeletedUser

forget zgrade, he is frustated because we destroyed his tribe, and now is homeless :)

I don't think the conversation has anything at all to do with zgrade.. it's about one player who posted another players mail(possibly fake). And neither of those two players that people are discussing is zgrade.

DeletedUser

I don't think the conversation has anything at all to do with zgrade.. it's about one player who posted another players mail(possibly fake). And neither of those two players that people are discussing is zgrade.

zgrade try to make tenssions between TSL and 3dx, any blind can see..
Anyway i see you are not admin, so dont tell me what i am allowed to write .

DeletedUser

But stir up war? Why exactly would a TSL player want to cause war?

Not exactly a front line there to share...?

Bad relations to blame over the [R] war?

Just seems there are
MUCH more common sense tribes to war with, that is, if TSL plans to win this thing. And that IS a direct suggestion :lol:

I was never intending on starting a war. That message was forwarded to a member of TSL from a member of another tribe. Whether it is fake or not is questionable, hence why I simply put "hmmm...?" So how about you learn from your fellow 3DX brothers and stay off the forums before you go off saying something that you will regret. Much like Z Grade does :icon_wink: <3 Z

No but really, stop assuming things

DeletedUser

So.. zgrade is controlling skinnytoothpick's ingame account or he's controlling Dmoron's forum account? Because if you read the same thing the rest of us did, one of those 2 people is the one starting tensions. The rest of us are just commenting. You're not making any sense opeteron, how is zgrade involved in the mail of skinnytoothpicks' or Dmoron's forum post?

Anyway i see you are not admin, so dont tell me what i am allowed to write .

Nobody is telling you what not to write, I did try to tell you what was being discussed so you wouldn't post something that would make you look kinda silly.. too late.

DeletedUser

Get off of the forum, you are writing to much :)

And you read to little. If you'd have read what you were posting about you'd have saved me from about 4 posts(or listened when I tried to tell you that you were off in lala land). So were you ever gonna explain to me about how 'blind' I am to not see that zgrade was behind it all?

DeletedUser84663

back on topic for a change of pace...

/me changes title of thread to:

"Top 10 Tribe Analysis"
(cause we all know no one is gunna actually do all 20 anymore)

1. TSL
Points (top 40): 56,539,566
# Members: 100
Avg Points/Player: 779,947
ODA (since tribe start): 254,21 Mio. (1)
-Top tribe, top points, top ODA.... they are the ones to follow, although I think the member count is too high. They are controlling their area, controlling the tribes in the west, and what else can you say but... "fear the TSL affect"! I cannot see them losing much ground in any direction, depending on where they go for the next war. A good tribe that has held it's own and will do the same for a while...

2. 3DX
Points (top 40): 51,635,272
# Members: 129
Avg Points/Player: 676,266
ODA (since tribe start): 208,80 Mio. (3)
-too many members, decent average per player, but could be a lot better if the weeded out the less active members that are hidding behind the 3DX coat-of-arms (ahem, bunny)... Did I mention the member count? Gaining points by way of recruits lately, but they are keeping the ODA up though... if they keep recruiting like they have, they will get themselves into trouble very quickly.

3. Skill?
Points (top 40): 51,486,609
# Members: 36
Avg Points/Player: 1,430,184
ODA (since tribe start): 58,09 Mio. (10)
-Best average points per player (they are all pointwhores!). For as little time as the tribe has been around, the ODA has gained the ranks quickly, especially with one of the lowest member counts in the Top 10. Made the Bunnies run away quickly and took little hit during that time... (I will avoid saying anything else, as I would be biased)... me likey dissa tribe!

4. 1337
Points (top 40): 44,630,901
# Members: 68
Avg Points/Player: 772,556
ODA (since tribe start): 157,78 Mio. (4)
-A steady and quiet tribe in the northeast... has not been in a major war (and I don't count ~IF~ as a major war either), but has since declared on the peanut gallery... the war will give everyone an idea on how controlled they are in their ops and pillaging.. as the border is not large with Chaos, will that turn into a problem?

5. BOA
(still ABCD in all our hearts)

Points (top 40): 25,795,531
# Members: 42
Avg Points/Player: 622,056
ODA (since tribe start): 140,79 Mio. (6)
-The alphabet gang just lost half their membership to Chaos, so you might as well call them "K67" again, with a few modifications... curious to know their current diplomacy with Chaos after the quick split.

6. Chaos
Points (top 40): 23,375,007
# Members: 47
Avg Points/Player: 508,809
ODA (since tribe start): 4,62 Mio. (32)
-The Peanut Gallery!! Here's where we see if all that talk can be backed with gameplay... I have a hard time believing they will hold up against 1337, but hey... pigs fly right? I'll give them a break for the low ODA, since they just recently started the tribe...

7. S.Q.
Points (top 40): 22,435,542
# Members: 63
Avg Points/Player: 396,039
ODA (since tribe start): 15,32 Mio. (18)
-One of the 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 different tribes that broke off of [R]. not too familiar with most of the members or the tribe as a whole, but cannot imagine they will stick it out in the world for long, unless the top tribes just keep eying each other, and pass over them...

8. SnM
Points (top 40): 21,258,635
# Members: 68
Avg Points/Player: 362,061
ODA (since tribe start): 91,51 Mio. (8)
-Have stuck around since the below/above war (or was it the above/below war?) They are steadily growing, but they may have some trouble if ABCD above them decide to move south... I don't think they are as aggressive as their ODA shows.

9. XTC
Points (top 40): 13,407,255
# Members: 36
Avg Points/Player: 372,424
ODA (since tribe start): 55,29 Mio. (11)
-small member count is awesome, but the avereage points per player is on the low end as well. They are holding on with a thread...

10. LFOD
Points (top 40): 12,213,178
# Members: 46
Avg Points/Player: 278,895
ODA (since tribe start): 9,50 Mio. (23)
-Decent member count, terrible points, terrible ODA... how they still in the top ten, I do not know...

If I'm wrong on any points I made, please remember they are my own opinions and do not reflect the opinions of my tribe or of the world as a whole... after knowing that, you can try to correct me :)

If I'm right on any points I made, please remember that I accept resources to all villages... let the flaming begin!

cimmarian

jeez chachi....how many times do we have to kick someones butt before you give us credit...lololol. after this next foray...i never want to hear another i'll concieved word out of you. :)

DeletedUser

Ok... Good to know?

Opteron, this is the point that Dazrield was trying to make. The question I asked didn't have anything to do with Z-Grade; he simply replied to my statement :icon_wink:.

Well, I do believe that is obvious, as in, someone is trying to create tensions. The question is, do you want those tensions? You seem to be nonchalant about a hypothetical war situation between our tribes.

I was never intending on starting a war. That message was forwarded to a member of TSL from a member of another tribe. Whether it is fake or not is questionable, hence why I simply put "hmmm...?" So how about you learn from your fellow 3DX brothers and stay off the forums before you go off saying something that you will regret. Much like Z Grade does :icon_wink: <3 Z

No but really, stop assuming things

Well, I have quite a few things to say about your posts :icon_wink:.

1. "That message was forwarded to a member of TSL from a member of another tribe."

Even if it was, and you're not trying to stir up trouble, why post it in the forums? Oh, that's right, you WERE trying to stir up trouble :icon_idea:. You obviously wanted to either 1) stir a response from my tribe saying something about the message and/or 2) lead the world to believe that we are planning something against TSL. Either way, its conniving, you're conniving, and I called you on your statement.

2. "So how about you learn from your fellow 3DX brothers and stay off the forums before you go off saying something that you will regret."

Don't threaten me or my tribemates. That's goes for anyone in general. I wouldn't threaten anyone in the forums, so you shouldn't either. Just as free as you are to say something to me in the forums, I am as well. Are you sure you are even someone to throw around idle threats? I don't believe you will act on them on your own, so simply shut it. And about me staying off the forums, ask the mod of this world. You're gonna have a hard job of doing that :icon_wink:.

So.. zgrade is controlling skinnytoothpick's ingame account or he's controlling Dmoron's forum account? Because if you read the same thing the rest of us did, one of those 2 people is the one starting tensions. The rest of us are just commenting. You're not making any sense opeteron, how is zgrade involved in the mail of skinnytoothpicks' or Dmoron's forum post?

Nobody is telling you what not to write, I did try to tell you what was being discussed so you wouldn't post something that would make you look kinda silly.. too late.

Thank you Dazrield for your comment. You said basically said what needed to be said.

back on topic for a change of pace...

/me changes title of thread to:

That's great chachi, but maybe dodging the subject a little my friend :icon_wink:?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, chachi's trying to get us back on subject.

And opteron?
[SPOIL]Erm, I'll be right back with the best fail pic I can find :lol:[/SPOIL]

And chachi, you forgot to mention that TSL needs to get opteron off forums before he starts a war with 3DX, and I wouldn't be surprised if Skill wanted to jump in :icon_wink:

DeletedUser84663

And chachi, you forgot to mention that TSL needs to get opteron on forums before he starts a war with 3DX, and I wouldn't be surprised if Skill wanted to jump in :icon_wink:

if I said that... I'd be giving too much away... or be like everyone else saying TSL should get into a bigger war :icon_razz:

and we now have our own line to worry bout... 3DX pushed our buttons too, just not as much as ABCD... eh, I mean BOA.

DeletedUser

And opteron?

And chachi, you forgot to mention that TSL needs to get opteron on forums before he starts a war with 3DX, and I wouldn't be surprised if Skill wanted to jump in :icon_wink:

Heh this means that rebz vs tsl started because you big hand ? Poor guy :)no tribe, all you still can do here is blablabla :).
I am the guy who bring wars, this is my job in TSL ,happy ?
For 3dx guy .....i dont care about what will happen between TSL and 3dx , i am disappointend of 3dx.

DeletedUser

Found one :lol:

[spoil]
royal-fail.jpg
[/spoil]
Not too great, but there were a lot of bad ones.

And opteron, that post really made no sense. At least the first sentence didn't.
So, you fail on the forums, badly.

Besides, I'm here to do 2 things.
Flame you and have fun :lol:
Besides, I'm not having any fun on TW cause I have no tribe :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

And opteron?

You have misunderstood me :icon_wink:

I meant he was avoiding the conversation at hand, or the subject at hand; I'm not saying there's anything wrong with posting a Top 10 analysis, as that is what he is supposed to do, posting in this thread. I'm just wondering why it happened right then? Was it to try and change the subject? Or was it a complete coincidence? "hmmm...?"
:lol:

And in regard to TSL wanting to start war with 3DX, you are absolutely right. The world politics are dictating that no one wants 3DX around, based on what both opteron and chachi
haven't said. They act as if whatever happens, happens (or whatever happens, its already handled, hint hint). I'm pretty confident that I understand the moves that are being made atm.

if I said that... I'd be giving too much away... or be like everyone else saying TSL should get into a bigger war :icon_razz:

and we now have our own line to worry bout... 3DX pushed our buttons too, just not as much as ABCD... eh, I mean BOA.

It's pretty easy to see what's happening here.

TSL and Skill?'s path to world domination:

1. TSL and Skill? make agreement to leave each other alone.

2. TSL nobles barbs left from the [R] war to try to get in closer to hit 3DX.
3. 1337 takes the opportunity to hit Chaos, as they either have an agreement with Skill? or are deathly afraid of them; either way, 1337 are complete fools to do either if they want to win this world.
4. Skill? declares on ABCD and win that war in order to put a devastating right flank on 3DX.
5. TSL declares on 3DX once Skill? has pretty much finished and is cleaning up ABCD; forces 3DX to stack most of the D to the west.
6. After a good bit of fighting has been done, and the west is majorily stacked, Skill? declares, taking tons of villages that are not defended and absolutely crippling 3DX, ensuring its downfall.
7. Skill? and TSL divide the south, eat both of their own hemispheres, and Skill? either puts an alliance or merger in place with 1337.
8. TSL and Skill?/1337 fight to decide who wins the world, and whoever isn't plagued the most by inactivity wins.

Sound about right, TSL and Skill?
:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Sounds way too complicated, especially for opteron. And me :icon_razz:

Oh, and opteron, thanks for trying to alleviate my boredom :)

DeletedUser

Sounds way too complicated, especially for opteron. And me :icon_razz:

Oh, and opteron, thanks for trying to alleviate my boredom :)

Awww now, Its not that complicated. But I bet that's how it's going to happen, short of internal disputes
:icon_wink:.

And I would love for someone to disagree with me and explain what's really going on, I would!

P.S. You didn't deny it either
:icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I did, read between the lines :icon_wink:

The only one that makes sense is #2, which I bet is true :lol:

DeletedUser

I did, read between the lines :icon_wink:

The only one that makes sense is #2, which I bet is true :lol:

TSL noble barbs because we won the R war , so is a normal thing..Something is not normal here, i bet i know what i mean .
Z grade, i wonder why those people still pay atention at what you say :)....but i enjoy this situation.. :)...

DeletedUser

TSL noble barbs because we won the R war , so is a normal thing..Something is not normal here, i bet i know what i mean .
Z grade, i wonder why those people still pay atention at what you say :)....but i enjoy this situation.. :)...

Was it not with 3DX's help though?

And of course you enjoy the situation, it works out good for you, you know, when you share a border with another tribe that you don't even have to worry about
:lol:.

"Let's go start a war in the south with a tribe we don't share a border with and gangbang them just so we can avoid a war with another tribe we might lose to because we do share a border with them!"
:icon_rolleyes:

If you have to fight Skill? in the end to win this thing, why wait
:icon_idea:?

P.S.: You guys can call me a conspiracy theorist if you would like; I'm just calling it like I see it :)

DeletedUser

Was it not with 3DX's help though?

And of course you enjoy the situation, it works out good for you, you know, when you share a border with another tribe that you don't even have to worry about
:lol:.

"Let's go start a war in the south with a tribe we don't share a border with and gangbang them just so we can avoid a war with another tribe we might lose to because we do share a border with them!"
:icon_rolleyes:

If you have to fight Skill? in the end to win this thing, why wait
:icon_idea:?

P.S.: You guys can call me a conspiracy theorist if you would like; I'm just calling it like I see it :)

As far i as remember, until TSL joined the war, [R] was destroying you :)....and you looked at us like your brothers..But you made some recruitments, and now you are nr1 :).
Yes we both did won the war, we shared some k's , but you chose to brake that agreement ....