Top 20 Tribe Analysis

DeletedUser84663

Has no one noticed that none of the actual leaders of these tribes have really and truly responded to these accusations? They've been sarcastic to my remarks, sure, but no one has actually proved me wrong or said anything more than a sarcastic remark; yet, I am the one told that I am the conspiracy theorist when these are the guys who are playing W46 like a piano?
why would we want to give you more intel into our plans, be it short term or long term? It would give our entire stategy away to the world... especially telling those plans to a member of a tribe we have NO diplomacy with would be soooo smart on our side. we could be as serious as we could be and you would continue to theorize on what you think we will be doing... it's a PnP for goodness sake!

I am just trying to help people understand that all isn't as it seems. You guys have let these people put the blindfold over your eyes with their witty PnPs and sarcastic comebacks but yet fail to see that they have no response to real and direct accusations.
I for one am not putting blindfolds on anyone... you could honestly ask almost anyone on these externals if they talk to me even on the rarest occation, in game or out of game, and almost every one of them would tell you they have never spoken to me... much less a TSL member regarding long term plans of World Domination... (if there's someone that would like to discuss such matters, I'm interested :icon_wink:)

As for the real and direct accusations, I already told you no such plans are in place, tho such ideas are grand... we may make them true!

now... where the hell is that analysis Stez? cause they sure didn't get back on topic with my attempt at a Top 10 analysis, maybe yours will work.

DeletedUser

You are completely speculating and it is making me want to vomit. Z grade, we never had the eastern side stacked. Even when we declared on [Z] and what not, the north eastern side had hardly any troops. So now we all know you are just talking out of your butt

Second off, why wouldnt we gobble up the leftovers of [Z]? Its part of the war spoils. Sorry that you are over-speculating and seeing it as some master plan to team up with Skill? and get rid of 3DX

Seriously, before 3dx invited all these bunny members, they had a clean image. Dont tarnish it.

DeletedUser

why would we want to give you more intel into our plans, be it short term or long term? It would give our entire stategy away to the world... especially telling those plans to a member of a tribe we have NO diplomacy with would be soooo smart on our side. we could be as serious as we could be and you would continue to theorize on what you think we will be doing... it's a PnP for goodness sake!

I for one am not putting blindfolds on anyone... you could honestly ask almost anyone on these externals if they talk to me even on the rarest occation, in game or out of game, and almost every one of them would tell you they have never spoken to me... much less a TSL member regarding long term plans of World Domination... (if there's someone that would like to discuss such matters, I'm interested :icon_wink:)

As for the real and direct accusations, I already told you no such plans are in place, tho such ideas are grand... we may make them true!

now... where the hell is that analysis Stez? cause they sure didn't get back on topic with my attempt at a Top 10 analysis, maybe yours will work.

Well, first of all, I know you weren't going to give me intel on your tribe directly. But remember, not saying anything can be just as telling as anything else :icon_wink:.

By openly trying to "get back on topic" multiple times and also by not commenting at all on my accusations when I threw them around, you confirmed most of my thoughts. And I know how this works, you keep your mouth shut and hope that everyone just thinks I'm a babbling fool.

Problem with that is, I'm not. What I'm "theorizing" is what is going to happen. You know why? Because if I'm wrong, you're done for.

It may not be today that people will see it, but they will see it soon.

You are completely speculating and it is making me want to vomit. Z grade, we never had the eastern side stacked. Even when we declared on [Z] and what not, the north eastern side had hardly any troops. So now we all know you are just talking out of your butt

Second off, why wouldnt we gobble up the leftovers of [Z]? Its part of the war spoils. Sorry that you are over-speculating and seeing it as some master plan to team up with Skill? and get rid of 3DX

Seriously, before 3dx invited all these bunny members, they had a clean image. Dont tarnish it.

I'm not over-speculating anything, sir. You guys want us to think that there is nothing planned, nothing going on, just barbs being nobled... :lol:

I'm just seeing where everyone lies, and atm its working pretty well.

DeletedUser

Hm. Well I can't find it anymore, but that was the useless excuse used by one of you members. I don't know if it's true or not, I'm just putting it out there like you did with that 3DX mail, which actually kinda started this whole conversation :icon_wink:

Ampatriot, opteron needs to leave the forums too, you have to admit that :lol:
Besides, if I leave the forums, there won't be anyone flaming opteron, which is 5% of what I try to do :icon_wink:
I get some interesting replies from him.

Wrath, you theory is bogus and we all know it, you know that? I'm just putting out points to try to prove you wrong.

Stez, are you serious? This ought to be interesting :icon_biggrin:

opteron, oh, wait, nvm. I'm too used to talking to opteron in my posts :lol:

DeletedUser

wrathofkane and z grade, i cant stand and wach you posts....i dont know if i must laugh or cry....
Wrath you are paranoic, how can you say that we take ex-R barbs to get close to you ? I tell you one more time, we won the war, we made that agrement (TSL has k51,k52,53 and o part of k54 and 3dx the K's below). But you wanted more, and you have recruted in our K's, and now noble in our K's. Who get close by who ??

Z grade once again you want to bring enemies to us, but who's gonna listen to you ?:). We have pna with skill as we had pna or alliance with all those tribes in that area (Bunny,fid,funny etc). Never planed to attack them. You said is was 100% true ? Lol. I think no TSL leader give one coin for you,who would told you such a thing ?:). No one but an TSL leader can speak about things like that..

Stez,waiting for your analyse :)

DeletedUser

I am with opteron actually ;) Wrath is making a fool of himself by showing his utter paranoia. Z grade... is just trying to get TSL into a war, most likely because he is tribeless because of them.
I have said it before, and I will say it again- Z grade needs to go find a tribe for himself, and noble some villages rather than wasting his time flaming opteron.

Opteron may not have the best grasp of the english language, but while Z grade is flaming away, opteron will be taking his villages off of his hands.

Can someone please do an analysis? This thread is getting full of bs.....

DeletedUser

Naps can be broken opteron ^_^

And I got that from a tribemate who got that from someone in TSL. (S)He will not be named.

Skill was still new and small(ish) during that time.

Now you know how I feel when I see you post opteron :lol:

As for ampatriot, I'm working on that, give me some time. Not interested in a tribe yet, only interested in one thing at the moment. That, you will have to wait to find out :icon_wink:
Stez will do one later, once people start to be quiet or Red comes around the thread will go back to the way it was since wrath showed up and Dmoron put that message down.

Oh, and I am not trying to get TSL into a war, I respect them, though if someone can rim opteron I'll be a happy man :icon_biggrin:

Taking my villages? All I ever got from him were a couple of scouts :lol:
So I rearranged my troops just for the fun of it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Naps can be broken opteron ^_^

And I got that from a tribemate who got that from someone in TSL. (S)He will not be named.

Skill was still new and small(ish) during that time.

Now you know how I feel when I see you post :lol:

As for ampatriot, I'm working on that, give me some time. Not interested in a tribe yet, only interested in one thing at the moment. That, you will have to wait to find out :icon_wink:
Stez will do one later, once people start to be quiet or Red comes around the thread will go back to the way it was since wrath showed up and Dmoron put that message down.

Taking my villages? All I ever got from him were a couple of scouts :lol:

In fact we want to war with all the world, but i cant tell you that. Sttttttt

DeletedUser

lol, so you are plotting to takeover the world by yourself? I may just have to long range noble you ;)

DeletedUser34483

Practicing my math lately

TSL = Darth Vader + Storm troopers + Bad english
3DX = Original 3DX + Ex-Bunnies
Skill? = Funny - Noobs - Barb Noblers
1337 = 1+3+3+7+Mania
BOA = ABCD/2
Chaos = ABCD/2 + Fireyflame
S.Q. = [R]/6
SnM = imaginary

DeletedUser

Can we have an actual analysis now instead of this rubbish chit-chat?

Thanks!

War Maste103

DeletedUser

Practicing my math lately

TSL = Darth Vader + Storm troopers + Bad english
3DX = Original 3DX + Ex-Bunnies
Skill? = Funny - Noobs - Barb Noblers
1337 = 1+3+3+7+Mania
BOA = ABCD/2
Chaos = ABCD/2 + Fireyflame
S.Q. = [R]/6
SnM = imaginary

LOL very nice!

10/10 for your "analysis"

DeletedUser

Wrath, you theory is bogus and we all know it, you know that? I'm just putting out points to try to prove you wrong.

Stez, are you serious? This ought to be interesting :icon_biggrin:

opteron, oh, wait, nvm. I'm too used to talking to opteron in my posts :lol:

Well, I'll give you this Z, either the entire world is completely and utterly stupid and doesn't know how to play the game...or there is more going on that meets the eye.

wrathofkane and z grade, i cant stand and wach you posts....i dont know if i must laugh or cry....
Wrath you are paranoic, how can you say that we take ex-R barbs to get close to you ? I tell you one more time, we won the war, we made that agrement (TSL has k51,k52,53 and o part of k54 and 3dx the K's below). But you wanted more, and you have recruted in our K's, and now noble in our K's. Who get close by who ??

Z grade once again you want to bring enemies to us, but who's gonna listen to you ?:). We have pna with skill as we had pna or alliance with all those tribes in that area (Bunny,fid,funny etc). Never planed to attack them. You said is was 100% true ? Lol. I think no TSL leader give one coin for you,who would told you such a thing ?:). No one but an TSL leader can speak about things like that..

Stez,waiting for your analyse :)

I don't know how I'm being paranoic? I'm actually quite calm mate :lol:

I am looking at the world, the politics involved, the directions that tribes are moving in, and the wars that are happening, and making a statement as to what I would think if I was looking from the outside in at the world.

I'm not so arrogant to say that I'm completely right. I could be completely wrong, and I admit that. But that would show a lack of understanding of the game by the world's leaders, and I just don't believe that.

I am with opteron actually ;) Wrath is making a fool of himself by showing his utter paranoia. Z grade... is just trying to get TSL into a war, most likely because he is tribeless because of them.
I have said it before, and I will say it again- Z grade needs to go find a tribe for himself, and noble some villages rather than wasting his time flaming opteron.

Opteron may not have the best grasp of the english language, but while Z grade is flaming away, opteron will be taking his villages off of his hands.

Can someone please do an analysis? This thread is getting full of bs.....

And I don't understand your comments the most. I'm trying to make a point that there looks to be more going on to meet the eye, and if the general forum doesn't like it, I'm not to post my thought?

Since when did this become a dictatorial forum? Last I checked, having an opinion that differs from the general consensus is wrong?

Anyways, fine. I really don't care anymore. If I can't convince my own tribemates, what's the use in posting? I thought that maybe, just maybe, by posting what is obvious to me, that others would understand what is going on. When it happens, and it will, don't tell me I didn't warn you. Go back to the completely and utterly pointless Top 10 Tribes. I won't derail the thread anymore.

Good day forum. TSL, Skill?, the world is yours to win.

DeletedUser

Well, I'll give you this Z, either the entire world is completely and utterly stupid and doesn't know how to play the game...or there is more going on that meets the eye.

I don't know how I'm being paranoic? I'm actually quite calm mate :lol:

I am looking at the world, the politics involved, the directions that tribes are moving in, and the wars that are happening, and making a statement as to what I would think if I was looking from the outside in at the world.

I'm not so arrogant to say that I'm completely right. I could be completely wrong, and I admit that. But that would show a lack of understanding of the game by the world's leaders, and I just don't believe that.

And I don't understand your comments the most. I'm trying to make a point that there looks to be more going on to meet the eye, and if the general forum doesn't like it, I'm not to post my thought?

Since when did this become a dictatorial forum? Last I checked, having an opinion that differs from the general consensus is wrong?

Anyways, fine. I really don't care anymore. If I can't convince my own tribemates, what's the use in posting? I thought that maybe, just maybe, by posting what is obvious to me, that others would understand what is going on. When it happens, and it will, don't tell me I didn't warn you. Go back to the completely and utterly pointless Top 10 Tribes. I won't derail the thread anymore.

Good day forum. TSL, Skill?, the world is yours to win.

OH WOW YOU ARE PREDICTING A WAR BETWEEN TSL and 3DX, and SKILL? and 3DX.

GREAT DETECTIVE WORK

Look at the map bro. Its imminent that the tribe on the southern part of the map will eventually HAVE to war the people to the north. Where else are they gonna go? Would have been smart for 3DX to keep with their alliance terms so that they were completely blocked from the north by the #1 and #3 tribes, who they have no relations with (except bad ones). Good job Sherlock Holmes on your great discovery!

Now stop acting like you run this show. You post in green....why? To try and look cool? To stand out? Comon bro. Are you that neglected?

"Anyways, fine. I really don't care anymore. If I can't convince my own tribemates, what's the use in posting? "

Thanks, now get off of the forums, stop trying to be some psychic and start stacking your villages because of this "war" that is sooo close to happening :icon_rolleyes:

/facepalm

DeletedUser

Here's a thought, how about the next time somebody decides to start predicting the future wars and alliances and their outcomes, they go start a new thread: Top 20 Tribe Predictions

Personally, I'm glad to see some action in the recent days in the top 4, two tribes have declared war, should spice things up in here once the wars heat up a bit. Looking forward to a good analysis once war stats have come in.

DeletedUser

OK

TSL doesnt find 3DX too much trouble and decide to expand their North Eastern border

Skill? can't crack BOA just like their predecessors and decide there are easier pickings in another direction - North or South are their only options

1337 fail to dent Chaos' frontline and start to get desperate with the looming gangbang once other tribes see they aren't all that tough at all

XTC withers away between SnM and 3DX until they get a slight reprieve in the West due to 3DX having bigger concerns

The Question is do skill? go south into 3DX or North into 1337?

DeletedUser

TSL will continue to clean their K's , and to gather the benefits of past wars , they will wach close what neighbours do, and will respond against any action against them..
Oh yes, i forgot a tribe called SQ, maybe we will make time for them too :).

Skill against ex k67 ? Hmm. IT will not be easy. The same for 1337 against Chaos, i think their future will depends on how will manage their relationships with Skill.

3dx has a very good place now, but they upset Skill and TSl, and this is not good for them. It is not a such a good thing to become greedy.

Blööd .. Pff not a bright future for them, i see kenkatesumi already know that :).

SnM , a tribe in silance...... They will merge somewhere....

DeletedUser

SnM , a tribe in silance...... They will merge somewhere....

IF they merge it will be the other tribe merging into them...I'm going to go out on a limb here...SnM is a greatly underrated tribe. They have active players; They always come out on top in wars. Granted it took them a bit to deal with SL but that was understandable because they had a really freakin' good spy in their midst helping SL. That has been taken care of now though and also they have an amazing leadership group and this tribe will be around a long time and I believe they have what they take to make it to the top. And this is coming from someone who has been against them almost since their inception and their war against West. And now organized better than ever; spy free, and active. They will be a force to be reckoned with in the future.