Top 20 Tribe Opinions

DeletedUser107808

That is not exactly how it works, thanks for sharing your opinion on how it should though.

LastApparatus

Then why waste effort making the thread? Surely, if anybody feels like sharing their opinions on the top 20 tribes, they'd make a thread themselves?

DeletedUser107808

I forgot how much effort it took to create a thread, hours of my life il never get back. lol

I wanted to hear peoples opinions, so i created a thread. Simples.

DeletedUser3932

my opinion...

atleast 75% are useless point whoring noobs... should wait about a week before this thread is to be created...

DeletedUser

I'm the duke of The Forgotten Warriors we're in the top 20 of k44 if that counts, then I vote on ~TFW~ being on the list, considering its my first successful tribe.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see some actual opinions please.

Well...I have been away for a long time (only about 8 months)...but in TW time...that seemed like forever :lol:
I have a little bit of time...so i decided that i would play an HP world.

At first glance...I like what I see. Of course I am once again on the outside looking in.
I thought about starting my own tribe...and seeing what kind of magic I could do....
But...Sitting back solo and controlling my area seems more fitting. :icon_cool:

As for the tribes in the world...I didnt see anything that would say "we are gonna run this world" but i do see a couple good tribes with an odd positioning strategy.

'New Era' is a doing a good job of making sure K44 belongs to them. They did however let 'Bunny Rabbit' have a few spots in the mix.
I am not sure of who is working with who...but I really like what 'Deaths Embrace' front line looks like. They are spread out just enough to be hard to deal with. Assuming they are good and fast enough at moving D around.
'Gummy Bear' seems to have the better players...but looks to of started "Random" if they were a premade. If the players in this tribe are legit..and can handle themselves....they might be the tribe to win.

Again...just an outsiders point of view. On his first couple days back at the game.

And...Army? I missed you!!!

The one and only,

Sett

DeletedUser

Sett! :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (no bias or anything.......)

This dude knows his stuff ^

DeletedUser

Sett! :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (no bias or anything.......)

This dude knows his stuff ^

Don't get too excited good friend. I am back..but only for those worlds that take 3 months of my time. Cant be bothered with worlds like 39 that took 5 years. :D But it was fun.

This HP looks to be exciting...happy i got in before everyone got out of reach. :D I should be up and running soon....

Now....just to find a tribe!!!

DeletedUser

I can't be bothered playing anymore... tried startup again for 6 hours and hit delete. Glad to see you're still doing well, its been a crazy long while.

DeletedUser

umm back to Topic Mod ;P

As for top tribes Jelly are obviouslly dominating and basically have this world to themselves, they will find some guys a little hard to be fighting though they will control it and win it, nuffsaid, not being Bias at all, though looking from an outside view, there OD all around is 1 by FAR and so is Points, nice positioning too, they will probs fight NEW|E and have fun doing that but win :p

DeletedUser

umm back to Topic Mod ;P

As for top tribes Jelly are obviouslly dominating and basically have this world to themselves, they will find some guys a little hard to be fighting though they will control it and win it, nuffsaid, not being Bias at all, though looking from an outside view, there OD all around is 1 by FAR and so is Points, nice positioning too, they will probs fight NEW|E and have fun doing that but win :p
Oh, funny you mention that...

MR.MR

Jelly is only good from the outside. No reason they should/will win the server... all depends on how many little allies they can make and get to send them support.

DeletedUser3932

Jelly is only good from the outside. No reason they should/will win the server... all depends on how many little allies they can make and get to send them support.

who are you ingame?

if you are in one of the tribe I guess you are. you are failing badly at trying to gang-bang Jelly. Wasn't it 6 tribes you tried to get on side? We have an ally or two, and suddenly thats 'many'... get you facts right mate.

And, baring anything from internal affairs, Jelly will win the server. Nothing anyone on the outside can do about it. Particularly when NEW/E are too scared.

DeletedUser

Sad I started late / I was waiting for this world to pop up and now it did when I stopped checking to see if one was going to start or not.. :/

As usual, top players either join one or the other tribe. Eventually, the 'pros' of the weaker tribe will join up with the top tribe or create their own and pretty much control everything.

MR.MR

who are you ingame?

if you are in one of the tribe I guess you are. you are failing badly at trying to gang-bang Jelly. Wasn't it 6 tribes you tried to get on side? We have an ally or two, and suddenly thats 'many'... get you facts right mate.

And, baring anything from internal affairs, Jelly will win the server. Nothing anyone on the outside can do about it. Particularly when NEW/E are too scared.

lolololol