Top 20 Tribe Predictions

balubhai

Ok i think its high time that i make my predictions and analysis for this world

1.TSL - Total 97 players. 13 inactives . Finishing of Rebz . Having minor skirmish with 3DX and S.Q . In NAP with Skill? and if my info is correct then w8ing to pounce on 3DX once 3DX goes after Skill?. Will be in top rank for some time , depends mainly on the outcome of 3DX - Skill? conflict.

2.3DX - Total 128 + 1 outside member who is yet to join. 13 inactives . Concentrating mainly on XTC territory for now. On the receiving end from Skill? attacks and having minor conflict with TSL. A lot depends on the way they deals with Skill? as if they are slow and lazy will result in them getting crushed by Skill? and TSL . If they makes a strong damage on Skill? i think TSL will w8 for some more time before hitting them.

3.Skill? - 35 members. 8 inactives plus one big account being handed over to a new player . Good thing is that all their main players are aggressive and active. Should be everyones favorite however i feel too much ego and over confidence in them. hitting BOA now and started taking out 3DX villas. If 3DX realizes and retaliates quick and strong , then Skill? will be having hard time , so the future depends on 3DX councils aggressiveness .

4.1337 - 71 members. 15 inactives. Knows Daz from previous worlds. Kinda likes his style.No major skirmishes can be seen. Just cleaning K's irrespective of tribes.will be in top 4 for a long time

Just my thoughts and views on the tribes i like to keep an eye on. Except for the 4th ranked 1337 , the top 3 spots depends lot on 3DX as its their conflict with Skill? which will be the next turn over in this world.

DeletedUser

Ok i think its high time that i make my predictions and analysis for this world

1.TSL - Total 97 players. 13 inactives . Finishing of Rebz . Having minor skirmish with 3DX and S.Q . In NAP with Skill? and if my info is correct then w8ing to pounce on 3DX once 3DX goes after Skill?. Will be in top rank for some time , depends mainly on the outcome of 3DX - Skill? conflict.

2.3DX - Total 128 + 1 outside member who is yet to join. 13 inactives . Concentrating mainly on XTC territory for now. On the receiving end from Skill? attacks and having minor conflict with TSL. A lot depends on the way they deals with Skill? as if they are slow and lazy will result in them getting crushed by Skill? and TSL . If they makes a strong damage on Skill? i think TSL will w8 for some more time before hitting them.

3.Skill? - 35 members. 8 inactives plus one big account being handed over to a new player . Good thing is that all their main players are aggressive and active. Should be everyones favorite however i feel too much ego and over confidence in them. hitting BOA now and started taking out 3DX villas. If 3DX realizes and retaliates quick and strong , then Skill? will be having hard time , so the future depends on 3DX councils aggressiveness .

4.1337 - 71 members. 15 inactives. Knows Daz from previous worlds. Kinda likes his style.No major skirmishes can be seen. Just cleaning K's irrespective of tribes.will be in top 4 for a long time

Just my thoughts and views on the tribes i like to keep an eye on. Except for the 4th ranked 1337 , the top 3 spots depends lot on 3DX as its their conflict with Skill? which will be the next turn over in this world.

i just want to add 3DX have already started a war with us ;) been on the PNP a couple day's mate :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

TSl will suffer a shock this days, but we will pass over it, and become as strong as we are now.

DeletedUser

I was saying "oh wait" because this alliance I don't think will ever come true due to recent actions :icon_sad:

TSl will suffer a shock this days, but we will pass over it, and become as strong as we are now.

So what's up with all the vagueness? You guys clearly have a need to talk about 'something' yet don't want to say what it is.

DeletedUser

Well.. I think we need kane back here to give us some more predictions. From Dmoron's statement, I would guess that skill? and TSL may have some bad blood in the future... but opteron's statement doesnt really back that thought up.

I agree with Daz though... if you are going to say something, please spit it out. Otherwise, don't get me all worked up for nothing :(

DeletedUser

Well.. I think we need kane back here to give us some more predictions. From Dmoron's statement, I would guess that skill? and TSL may have some bad blood in the future... but opteron's statement doesnt really back that thought up.

I agree with Daz though... if you are going to say something, please spit it out. Otherwise, don't get me all worked up for nothing :(

TSL - Opteron will continue to hint that things are happening just to screw with people. :lol:
Skill? - Chachi will see my post and give me some tough love. :icon_sad: (and then hug me :))
3DX - ampatriot will see my theories and tell me I'm wrong! :icon_cry: (And then tell me later I'm right :))
1337 - Dazrield will continue to...ummm...yeah...play the game? But who does that? :lol:

DeletedUser

So what's up with all the vagueness? You guys clearly have a need to talk about 'something' yet don't want to say what it is.

I have no intention to tell you what i am talking about. :). You will see.

DeletedUser

Yes, they shall very soon :lol:

My Predictions;

TSL - will do well in their up and coming wars

3dx - will struggle for existence

skill? - wild card. Could go good or bad depending on activeness

1337 - could see a fail merger, or a disbandment within a few months

DeletedUser

Peanut will cheat his way to 7th place....and then eventually quit due to "boredom" (aka, his egocentric self pissed off everyone).

The only question is how many vills will peanut lose the next time he gets caught cheating...

As for 1337....if we werent so bored with everything, we would dominate.....but this world is dry.

DeletedUser

If this "secret" is about you declaring war... its not that big of a secret. Kane already predicted something like this

DeletedUser

hehe opteron ;) I would guess that you will be kicking your many inactives

DeletedUser

the big news is that he is quiting and he is giving all his villages to me :icon_biggrin:
please send resources so we can get rid of him faster :p

DeletedUser

this is off topic but are people just happy now with top 4 tribe predictions and does that mean no one's going to do top 10 analysis' anymore or what?

cimmarian

they just want to snub firey..and refuse to talk about us or boa. its no problem, we dont care...but while your all doing you pompous impersonations...tell me....what happened to the great ass kicking we were going to get from 1337?? all you clowns were posting GO 1337...1337 IS GOING TO KILL CHAOS/ANARKY..., fireyflame is a bad leader.....they are arrogant...etc, etc, etc, cry cry cry....lol. news flash bozo's...we are gaining..we will take the five spot, and then climb our way into your sacred top four. you clowns will throw it all away because you really dont have a clue as to what your dealing with...........he he he

DeletedUser

they just want to snub firey..and refuse to talk about us or boa. its no problem, we dont care...but while your all doing you pompous impersonations...tell me....what happened to the great ass kicking we were going to get from 1337?? all you clowns were posting GO 1337...1337 IS GOING TO KILL CHAOS/ANARKY..., fireyflame is a bad leader.....they are arrogant...etc, etc, etc, cry cry cry....lol. news flash bozo's...we are gaining..we will take the five spot, and then climb our way into your sacred top four. you clowns will throw it all away because you really dont have a clue as to what your dealing with...........he he he

Have fun with that. While you are warring ur butts off I will be partying and eating up my K. I wonder who will have more fun

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Cimm, there are (about) just as many people flaming 1337 than cheering them on.

Caz, unless there is a merger, only the top 4 really stand a chance for endgame.