Top 20 Tribe Predictions

DeletedUser

Cimm, there are (about) just as many people flaming 1337 than cheering them on.

Caz, unless there is a merger, only the top 4 really stand a chance for endgame.

The question is, how many of each side aren't members of the side. Seems like cimm and firey did about 75% of the flaming towards 1337. Maybe I just fixated on them, though.

DeletedUser

Cimm, there are (about) just as many people flaming 1337 than cheering them on.

Caz, unless there is a merger, only the top 4 really stand a chance for endgame.

thanks for the tip but IDK it just depends I think...frankly I've never had any encounters with the top 4 tribes so for all I know their just hapless noobs who point whore and flame everyone on these forums because they don't bother to actually build troops...Just saying for guys like me; that is what it kinda looks like half the time

DeletedUser

That is what I do ;) Actually, the big 4 are there for a reason, and its definitely not pointwhoring

DeletedUser

That is what I do ;) Actually, the big 4 are there for a reason, and its definitely not pointwhoring

Gotta agree with this guy

None of the top 4 are there by pointwhoring. And you must be mistaken because there ARE indeed conflicts between the top 4. just no wars yet :icon_redface:

Side 1:
Tribes: Skill?
Side 2:
Tribes: 3DX

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 327
Side 2: 612
Difference: 285

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 0
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,947,508
Side 2: 4,693,809
Difference: 1,746,301

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 313,063
Side 2: 0
Difference: 313,063

chart

DeletedUser84663

when I made my prediction of 3DX sending 100-200 fakes to some of Skill?... I forgot to mention that my foresight told me they would lose many villages before their troops would get past our walls... do I still get credit?

DeletedUser

no, sorry chachi :lol:

I now predict that;

3DX make a stupid move and it eventually gets them killed

I also predict that;

3dx members start joining BOA

DeletedUser

they just want to snub firey..and refuse to talk about us or boa. its no problem, we dont care...but while your all doing you pompous impersonations...tell me....what happened to the great ass kicking we were going to get from 1337?? all you clowns were posting GO 1337...1337 IS GOING TO KILL CHAOS/ANARKY..., fireyflame is a bad leader.....they are arrogant...etc, etc, etc, cry cry cry....lol. news flash bozo's...we are gaining..we will take the five spot, and then climb our way into your sacred top four. you clowns will throw it all away because you really dont have a clue as to what your dealing with...........he he he

Your right....the endless amount of fakes by Anarky on me is driving me to a point of quitting. If you attack everyone in 1337 like this, you will get everyone to leave and move to another world because they will be tired of a great tribe, with a great leader like Peanut faking the hell out of them night and day...

DeletedUser44039

I doubt that will happen. Some of 3DX may get absorbed into various tribes, but the rest will be food imo.

if that happens then... who would want em???
i predict at least 80% of them became food

DeletedUser

if that happens then... who would want em???
i predict at least 80% of them became food

exactly. Who else would take them? BOA will prob be dead by that point, SQ...well self explanatory. Possibly a 3DX remake

DeletedUser

I think he is being polite about your tribes...skill? Kinda as the poster said, self explanatory.

Estel2931

No need to be nice you know...We are talking about tribes here and what you think will become of them so explain. I take no offense to anything :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

exactly. Who else would take them? BOA will prob be dead by that point, SQ...well self explanatory. Possibly a 3DX remake

So you guys are declaring 3DX dead already? Celebration before any victory has been obtained will only serve to make you look foolish should you lose.

There has been no significant gains or losses between any of the top 3, so I think it is way to early to be predicting where the "survivors" will go.

DeletedUser

So you guys are declaring 3DX dead already? Celebration before any victory has been obtained will only serve to make you look foolish should you lose.

There has been no significant gains or losses between any of the top 3, so I think it is way to early to be predicting where the "survivors" will go.

I'm predicting what would happen if 3DX did die. Calm down buddy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser93421

What about HEROES, can you predict where they will be ?