Top 20 Tribe Predictions

DeletedUser

My bad Dmoron, I did misread your post :p btw- opterons secret must be that gladi is quitting O_O I just noticed the stats on him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Another great player leaving the game she will be missed. :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93472

She will be missed and yeah it is to bad it wasn't christmas. :p

DeletedUser84663

this predicament is gunna give skill? a big head... oh wait, that's not a prediction is it? Everyone thinks we got them already

LoisAndClark_Seas4_Ep22_03.jpg

DeletedUser

Glad's leaving? :icon_eek:
She is the best player in TSL that I know(Dmoron gets second) :icon_sad:

Say, any predictions on the next big war?

DeletedUser

Glad's leaving? :icon_eek:
She is the best player in TSL that I know(Dmoron gets second) :icon_sad:

Say, any predictions on the next big war?

Awww shucky shucks how sweet of you.

Gladi should have chosen a more suitable person to gift to, so the officials would accept it :icon_cry:

I say next big war is the obvious one;

3DX and Skill?

DeletedUser

My humble opinion is that SnM will surprise many people and end up as the dominate tribe that will make the late push for domination at the right time.

DeletedUser

My humbler opinion is that you are from SnM, but I do believe that everyone is underestimating them.

DeletedUser

Nestled in the picturesque void of nothingness surrounded by BOA, Anarky, and the Hairy tribe. We can merrily eat each other out until we're happy with the end results member wise. Then we can spring forth and attack someone, but for now we can rejoice in the eating of Colony. Whoever or whatever there name will be day by day.

Traderious was actually rimmed by us some time ago. He holds no obligation to swing from our balls...

DeletedUser

My humble opinion is that SnM will surprise many people and end up as the dominate tribe that will make the late push for domination at the right time.

i dont know much about SnM ...but they seems to have no real war...so ? i dont think so.....

DeletedUser

they're not at war because they destroy all who oppose them quietly; fast; and efficiently

DeletedUser

I am with opteron (of course) SnM is sitting in the SE, full of inactives, and not doing anything. I doubt that they will go anywhere except getting eaten by BOA and 3DX

DeletedUser

So many haterzzzzz lol. jkjk. We will probably just fade into the oblivion and fade into the sands of time....or we may surprise some people, who knows. maybe we are getting our act together, or maybe we are planning, or maybe we are all just a bunch of point whoring noobs!

DeletedUser

I still believe we actually are underestimating them, but not so badly that they're actually elite :lol: BOA, Skill, 3DX, etc, will likely destroy them eventually. Dunno who will get to do the final blow.