Top 20 Tribes- Analysis and Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser116463
  • Start date

DeletedUser116463

The skirmish and battle for survival has officially started for the core players.

So basically anything related to the top 20 and discuss who you think will survive, among these tribes, who will be the winner? Potential tribe to dominate their area,or who will be the facepalm losers? Post your analysis,issues, rumors,flop show,backstabbing,merging or anything.

As of 02 Aug '15 at 10:00ST
top20.jpg

Jhncanson

I think it would be better to do an analysis of the tribe you are in, to a certain extent unbiased.

That way, analysis are more often than not, accurate.

DeletedUser113867

Self-analysis are rarely accurate.

Boastful, yes. Optimistic, yes. Accurate, no.

Well i am going to do an accurate one of my tribe with absolutely no boasting

Clay! - Rank 3 tribe with 4 players in the top 25 and dominating k44.

It has the biggest player in the world Black flags and obviously it also has the best player in the world Heartlessfool, no this is not me being biased or me boasting this is fact according to the survey i did where i asked a specific number of players who is the best player and the result came in that i was.

So i conclude clay! o win the world all give up now.

Jhncanson

But we gain more information from those boastful self analysis than the inaccurate analysis of someone outside of that tribe who doesnt know anything regarding that tribe.

In any case, I was talking about a decent analysis.. a decent analysis of an outsider vs a decent analysis of an insider.

take your pick.

DeletedUser

which ever one of those tribes i join, will win

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

The skirmish and battle for survival has officially started for the core players.

More like farm for survival.

Now there are 674 lc on the world, lets assume each player who has lc only has 4 (which is what you get when you research lc if I'm not mistaken), meaning 168 players have lc. So out of your top 20 tribes that have over 900 members, nearly a fifth have lc.

So any tribal fights is pointless unless a person is a pointwhore and has a few spear and swords.

so in other words, this thread is too early. Adding to the fact it will be changing drastically over the next week or two.

DeletedUser113867

More like farm for survival.

Now there are 674 lc on the world, lets assume each player who has lc only has 4 (which is what you get when you research lc if I'm not mistaken), meaning 168 players have lc. So out of your top 20 tribes that have over 900 members, nearly a fifth have lc.

So any tribal fights is pointless unless a person is a pointwhore and has a few spear and swords.

so in other words, this thread is too early. Adding to the fact it will be changing drastically over the next week or two.

Build 1 you get 4 free so everyone gets 5 to start

DeletedUser

4 free, its worth finishing the quest, as LC are costly during the stat up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117635

Lets wait till players have nobles to do analysis. Its pointless rn. Diplomacy is pointless rn. Wars are pointless rn. 9 times out of 10 the winning tribe of a world is NOT on top early and is NOT in a war just after BP.

DeletedUser

Lets wait till players have nobles to do analysis. Its pointless rn. Diplomacy is pointless rn. Wars are pointless rn. 9 times out of 10 the winning tribe of a world is NOT on top early and is NOT in a war just after BP.

Aren't you the biggest buzzkill thus far?

Nothing is pointless! Unless the "something" is a broken pencil. Then yes; indeed, it is pointless. But we aren't discussing broken pencils here! We are discussing Fresh Outta BP Wars! Where the best tribes gather together their spears, and ATTACK the neighboring tribes in hope of making people restart to give us more experienced players the ability to farm more.

War On My Brothers. War On!

To stay on topic.

Rehab is an intriguing tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

xankou

Well, since no one else is willing, and I am drunk, I will give a very brief, very biased opinion on the top 5.

Rank 1 - Jager
They have some experienced members amongst them, including their leader, who I have seen around throughout the years, however, their noobish restart tactic on day 1 has made them all within only a few fields of their next member, far too tight, however, it does leave the option for kicking the slackers without losing dominance.

Rank 2 - Ba4Ca
My tribe, I won't comment as it will be biased.

Rank 3 - Ted!
I like Ted, I really do, they have a good spread, good members, and good leadership, however, their ODA tells me they have hit a lot of spikes, which means they are behind on troops, which means low farming, which means they may struggle to keep pace in the early days, though I do expect to see a lot from them regardless

Rank 4 - -V-
I'm on the fence with -V-, they seem to have the talent, and a good spread, although based on their positioning, they will have a hard time, as they must either face Ba4Ca, Ted! or AD! to be able to truly expand.

Rank 5 - ~Res~
They are largely on their own when it comes to dominance, but they are very clustered, they will lose half their members purely to expand comfortably. Best location, poor application in my opinion.

Last edited:

atmospherecf

Gosh.. seems like 40% of the top 20 tribes are in K45. Anyways go EV ! :)

DeletedUser93066

In next few weeks all these tribes will disappear and there will be mega merges and jump ships . The world will be over within a year just like all the new pathetic worlds .

Amen