Top 20 Tribes- Analysis and Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser116463
  • Start date

brattydreams

In fact, right now I don't have a single spy who works for Jager or works for me. In fact, I have players who come to me regularly as some Dukes of top tribes would know who pass you information as they dislike the players they/we are warring with. Hence, how I found out so fast. Though, if there is anything I want to know I'm sure I can gain information quite quickly.

- Nubzz

See even Nubz has little Birdies

DeletedUser84793

See even Nubz has little Birdies

just like anything else diplomacy,wars,recruiting,spies also go hand in hand to game plan. the way i look at it..spies don't effect me regardless...i hold no secrets, but i keep the private sensitive info out of harms way...I trust no one really but a select few...not all players can be trusted even if their in your own tribe.:icon_wink:

im sure nubzz got a full run down on everything in our tribe..its an open door it seems...I don't bother to let it get to me no more..hell im fixing to invite nubzz over for dinner..just for shits and giggles..lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just like anything else diplomacy,wars,recruiting,spies also go hand in hand to game plan. the way i look at it..spies don't effect me regardless...i hold no secrets, but i keep the private sensitive info out of harms way...I trust no one really but a select few...not all players can be trusted even if their in your own tribe.:icon_wink:

im sure nubzz got a full run down on everything in our tribe..its an open door it seems...I don't bother to let it get to me no more..hell im fixing to invite nubzz over for dinner..just for shits and giggles..lol

Can you send that invite across here soon.. I'm starving.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

Rating the top 15, beginning with the "Big 6"

1) Jager
33481_thumb

Total points: 10,261,702
Members: 46
Average: 223,080
ODA: 26.80m
ODD: 17.06m
Verdict: Contender
Rating: 9/10
Clearly, the best tribe in the game on multiple fronts, most points, best war stats, best ODA and ODD, second best average etc etc. Some people aren't fans of their recruitment methods or their diplomacy but they've fought wars on multiple fronts for a god awful time and have sustained a huge lead on the rest of the world whilst keeping a relatively healthy member base hovering in the 40's for most of this time. Well deserving of the #1 rank.
------------------------------------------------------------

2) TDA
36956_thumb

Total points: 5,441,092
Members: 40
Average: 136,027
ODA: 11.87m
ODD: 13.31m
Verdict: Most likely Endgame
Rating: 8/10
TDA from the start were one of the fastest growing tribes on this world since it was created. Starting from the rim they've had a fantastic spread and rim control literally from the get go. Now fighting wars on 2 fronts, their true challenge will be seeing if they can see off both Jager and F!. They aren't alone in either of these wars but because of their location, they are essentially getting sandwiched. A decisive moment in their war with Jager was recruiting Rehab members which eventually backfired on them. Despite this, they still have a true advantage in a proper backline but time will tell whether or not this tribe will be around at the Endgame like many predicted.
----------------------------------

3)CGI Family
37122_thumb

Total points: 10,344,444
Members: 75
Average: 137,926
ODA: 18.89m
ODD: 6.81m
Rating
: 8/10
I'm going to be as least bias as possible, obviously the first point of conjecture will be the fact that CGI is a family tribe but in essence, it isn't and won't be for long if the rates of internals continue. At the moment CGI is at war with F!(54-3 score so far) and whilst CGI's ODA is impressive, the ODD is extremely low leading many to believe that CGI haven't really been tested enough in any of their conflicts(SCAR, Rehab and now F!). Because of the sheer size of the tribe and the strengths in leadership(anyone on this world, regardless of what tribe you're from will attest to StormSiren's abilities as a leader), i'm a firm believer that CGI will be around at the endgame.
--------------------

4)~FFF~
36218_thumb

Total points: 5,028,493
Average: 125,724
ODA: 8.46m
ODD: 2.11m
Verdict: Endgame
Rating: 8/10
Another tribe that didn't start in the core, FFF are perhaps more notoriously known on these forums(along with Colour) to have being the tormentors of our fellow forum-mite Jixta(LOL). Jixta bullying apart, they're a ridiculously fast growing tribe made up from a core group of players who have played with eachother in previous worlds. They haven't been involved in any major conflicts(to my knowledge) but have a solid ODA showing their aggression when it comes to growth and expansion but as you'd expect, their ODD is quite lower in comparison. Currently, they're are war with Llama and I don't believe that their ODD is a reflection of their inexperience(infact that argument is absolutely stupid) so i have no doubt they'll be around at the endgame.
------------------

5)Se7en Family
36462_thumb

Total points
: 6,564,705
Members: 78
Average: 84,163
ODA: 14.32m
ODD: 14.02m
Verdict: Endgame
Rating
: 7.5/10
This tribe has been at the core(excuse the pun) of quite a lot of conflicts that have happened in this world, one of the true remaining core tribes left in the game( the others being KIAN which may not be around much longer and CGI). They've solidified their small area on the map and have essentially turned it into a fortress. Their ODA and ODD indicates that it is a tribe that is constantly fighting enemies(whom at this point is Jager) and against all odds have remained at the forefront as one of the top 5-6 tribes in this world since it began. They were involved in the dismantle of Rehab and have put up a long and strong fight against the #1 tribe in Jager. I do believe that they'll be there at the endgame, whether they'll be a contender to win this world is another question as they're landlocked but anything can happen from now till then.
--------------------

6)Colour
34957_thumb

Total points: 4,683,594
Members: 17
Average: 275,506
ODA: 11.57m
ODD: 5.72m
Rating: 9.5/10
The people's tribe - the tribe everyone wants to see win if their own tribe doesn't. Essentially everyone's dream tribe - low member count, huge average points, aggressive in game and solid pnp. Has been fighting wars on multiple fronts since the start of the game(at the moment it's them vs KIAN, Llama and WAR). Always good value on the forums when it comes to Jixta and overall just a fantastically well run tribe. They'll be a contender to win this world no doubt.
-----------------------------

I'll round off my top 15 tomorrow after I get some sleep but i wanted to summarize the big 6 for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vodka Ace

1) Jager
33481_thumb

Total points: 10,261,702
Members: 46
Average: 223,080
ODA: 26.80m
ODD: 17.06m
Verdict: guilty as charged
Rating: riiiiiight..../10
"Clearly, the best tribe in the game" omg jager lets add all the best players and have no chemistry. Everything is matter. Blah blah blah we are no1 so we clearly have what it takes blah blah got here somehow which means we obviously are best. Fighting wars on multiple fronts and still here. Look at all this logic

2) TDA
36956_thumb

Total points: 5,441,092
Average: 136,027
ODA: 11.87m
ODD: 13.31m
Verdict: Not diggin the pic but its all good.
Rating: New COA/10
Started from the bottom now we here. THey make me feel some type of way, in a good way. Shoutout to you guys!
----------------------------------

3)CGI Family
37122_thumb

Total points: 10,344,444
Members: 75
Average: 137,926
ODA: 18.89m
ODD: 6.81m
Verdict: MEmest
Rating: PM ME/10
I like these guys for some reason!
--------------------

4)~FFF~
36218_thumb

Total points: 5,028,493
Average: 125,724
ODA: 8.46m
ODD: 2.11m
Verdict: FFFFUUUUUUU!!!
Rating: LOL/10

I have no clue what to put here uhhhh... squad
------------------

5)Se7en Family
36462_thumb

Total points: 6,564,705
Members: 78
Average: 84,163
ODA: 14.32m
ODD: 14.02m
Verdict: manifestation of Rocky Balboa
Rating: Amazeballs/10

Pretty much the greatest tribe in this world, we keep killin it even though weve been chillin. These guys have so much heart. I am totally saying this from an unbiased standpoint but Se7en is probably the best tribe here skill wise. Its actually factually proven.

6)Colour
34957_thumb

Total points: 4,683,594
Members: 17
Average: 275,506
ODA: 11.57m
ODD: 5.72m
Verdict: Colorful
Rating: Ehhh/10

DeletedUser118080

Nice review mate salamander man, I'm a jager fan but beside that tribe I love ~FFF~ they are so quiet but trust me they are one of the beast tribe here maybe most of them was so busy in other worlds that's why they are slow atm.

P.S Jager for the win

DeletedUser

Anyone know if BT and SUBV have any of the old se7en relations going?

DeletedUser115240

A lot of things happened, it's now 2016. Can anyone post some top 20 update?