Top 20 tribes analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And while he's doing that you could have a think back and realise that being completely and utterly clowded by bias doesn't make you right :icon_wink:

I can't. I used the few braincells i have being clowded by bias. Too much thinking might kill what little i have left.

DeletedUser

12 -=TA=- they are born from the ashes of TF and some others around there. maybe I am wrong about this. rather quiet.

Only to avoid further misunderstanding on this: -=TA=- are not born from the ashes of anything. Most of us know each other from other worlds, the tribe was formed when the original leadership - which is still intact - joined this world, on its 1st or 2nd day.

And yes, we are rather quiet... on these forums. We have other ways of communicating, which we prefer.

On behalf of the tribe,

Karen Mirkwood,
Founder, Terror Amassing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Yeah that would probably be the best thing.

While doing it, you can think it through, because you'll probably realise the Pink Panther was correct you tribalhugger you.

Ok first of all do you understand this?
flow_charts.png

Because I'm not going to bother making one if you done...

DeletedUser

Ok first of all do you understand this?
flow_charts.png

Because I'm not going to bother making one if you done...

Mmm... now I have FreeBSD and I don't know what to do with it... can I get a flowchart for that? o_o

DeletedUser

wow: what's up with being anal about english spelling? And i'd agree with shlomzi on the interpretation of that sentence, but since english is my second/third language only feel free to continue being anal rather then clarifying which k you're talking about and which naps you mean.

Cause life is just to damn long and we want to waste it on posts like these.

DeletedUser92

Top-20 update said:
1: THE
2: boo!
3: ham!
4: T-W-C
5: [Cry]
6: BD
7: R.INC
8: -O-
9: Tardis
10: Decide
11: Erevos
12: Reborn
13: -=TA=-
14: {tbd}
15: Legend
16: Die
17: VHA
18: K73
19: Inso
20: *RS

1: THE - My tribe. I can offer only praise to most of my players, and an apology for the recent global forums outbursts.

2: boo! - Such leadership...Well, there'll come a day when we share a border. When that happens, I doubt too many people (who are left, anyway) will want to stand between us and them.

3: ham! - Quiet lately, but pretty solid.

4: T-W-C - Who?

5: [Cry] - Heard of them, not heard much, we'll see.

6: BD - Will decline within the top-20 due to their tribe's small nature, but will remain an extremely powerful force. There's no doubt that their rank does not do justice to their strength.

7: R.INC - ex-SK players, in part, if I recall? May do alright.

8: -O- - Some group.

9: Tardis - Lots of PR, waiting for lots of damage.

10: Decide - Who?

11: Erevos - Under-rated, but in a pickle.

12: Reborn - Meh. I mean, good luck to 'em, but they're probably still on our enemies list somewhere.

13: -=TA=- - Who?

14: {tbd} - Good people, but their war skill is yet untested.

15: Legend - War skill tested; activity, on the other hand, seems to be killing them.

16: Die - Who?

17: VHA - For a non-northwest family with so many K's dominated, shouldn't their rank be higher?

18: K73 - Any tribe named after a continent is, by default, terrible.

19: INSO - Their last attack...Well all of their attacks against me, personally, have failed. However, they've done what no tribe has done in a while - slowed us down and done us damage. That's impressive. I give them mad respect.

20: *RS - Who?

DeletedUser

through the eyes of an ex-BD (while i played the server), I'd actually go out on a limb and say THE, BD and Tardis (post merge but sans the Predator -who i kidnapped to 33 :icon_redface:- are the tribes i'd personally rate in the world.

HAM! i've heard good things about but have yet to witness them first hand.
Sorry to hear that Mhmmm no longer plays.

Yeah, we miss him. =(

They are qiuet because the only tribe they are at ''war'' with is CTRL.

The tribe they made friends and spies in and then declared war so that CTRL hasn't hit them back very hard. That isn't a war, its a strategy but not a war.

There diplomacy is the top or second top tribes in each of there core k's which is widely known. So they are hugging in there k's/

HAM may be masters of diplomacy but how will this serve them later when they end up in a real war. This is a war game after all and war should be practised early on for tribes to learn to work closely together and what to do in war.

Particularly with this world with the new church strategy ect..

You are clearly one of the most ignorant people on PnP. You don't even know how to properly manage your tribe, or gain a decent PnP presence for them, so don't try and comment on HAM!!!'s workings when you know little/nothing about them, and don't try to flame them, because you'll just get burried like the other 200 odd times.

DeletedUser41666

Back to commenting on the top 20. Any off topic posts after this warning will result in infractions and a locked thread. :icon_wink:

jayjayjay68

1: THE - My tribe. I can offer only praise to most of my players, and an apology for the recent global forums outbursts.

12: Reborn - Meh. I mean, good luck to 'em, but they're probably still on our enemies list somewhere.

Hmmm I Think your still on our enemy list also :icon_evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.