Top 20 tribes (Based on ODA)

anwo

that actually just puts more emphasis on the point of High ODA this early isnt exactly a good thing.

Really depends on the people around you if you are surrounded by other people actively farming then you will actually gain more resources by killing their troops so they cant farm "your" farms and as a bonus you get to farm them also.

DeletedUser

Really depends on the people around you if you are surrounded by other people actively farming then you will actually gain more resources by killing their troops so they cant farm "your" farms and as a bonus you get to farm them also.

that is true, but it is all one big balancing act. go around trying to kill them all and you end up not having enough troops to capitalize on it. you also run the risk of one of the people who's troops you've killed recovering and coming back to bite you.

DeletedUser

ODa sux now, trust meh, most of good players complain about loosing troops right now. I have been top 3 ODa player in 3 worlds I played in beginnings, do you wanna know what happened? Usually a rank 1000 ODa player beat me with a noble train because I was drawing too much attention to him. :lol:

ODA means very little right now until the majority of the world is ready for "nobles." ;)
But ODA is good to get to clear some troops out. And establish new farms.