Top 20 Tribes Discussion

DeletedUser

i fail to see where your post makes sense, im not being defensive, i corrected your error nothing more.

and the only member of old fray/temp/red that joined us by invite was wozzicus and if your conditions are respecting an enemy before inviting, then he mroe than earned it, hes a fighter with a good skill set and im happy to have him fighting on our side

the artemis account is with us, but it isnt artemis and hasnt been since before it joined us, the account owner is an active and decent player, he had nothing to do with fray or red or any other tribe.

do you make this up as you go along ollie ??

if youre going to make statements try and hav at least a little foundation within them otherwise your happy house of pnp trolling will fall down.

we merged with chess only tribe we were allied to and fought alongside of, we are now allies with evo/fubar and its working out well so far, we get along and thats always a good start.

appreciate ur criticism Mr T, would be helpful for me to understand better what ur going on about if u quoted exactly what i said that was an error......

where did i say u were a member of Fray or were did i imply that, then YOU think about ur statement "do you make this up as you go along ??"

when someone sees something that isnt there , doesnt that usually imply they have an issue going on......

do u know what a tag team is? ever watched wrestling, maybe google it.

maybe take ur own advise as well, it's pretty wise advise
if youre going to make statements try and hav at least a little foundation within them

right now ur going off like one of them extreme shows where they have writing running across the screen " viewers don't try this at home"

DeletedUser98475

Fray never bolted. If it wasnt for dc kicking people, we might still be around now. Fray was there to stay. If lulz had declared on us we may be losing, but Fray wouldnt throw in the towel. Maybe temp were jumped by lulz before they could organize a structure to the tribe,or maybe not. I dont know much about temp, but despite the Fray slaggfest, we never lost a war, we beat 2mb, SnM, ReD, CW, and pms imo, tho sme say we merged pms.Innov/Chess did well, but we wouldnt of lost,imo

DeletedUser

Fray never bolted. If it wasnt for dc kicking people, we might still be around now. Fray was there to stay. If lulz had declared on us we may be losing, but Fray wouldnt throw in the towel. Maybe temp were jumped by lulz before they could organize a structure to the tribe,or maybe not. I dont know much about temp, but despite the Fray slaggfest, we never lost a war, we beat 2mb, SnM, ReD, CW, and pms imo, tho sme say we merged pms.Innov/Chess did well, but we wouldnt of lost,imo

Your mindset fits this perfectly. "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

DeletedUser

I'd have less trouble taking you seriously if in the 5 weeks Temp had in reforming without any disturbance from 4ZL they had managed to take more than a meager 2 villages from declared public enemy number one Davy Crockett.

Who is, for all intents and purposes, now legendary thanks to the immense fail of Temp which contained exclusively ex-Fray (until they started recruiting Reboot refugees anyway).

n5fndi.jpg

What would Davy Crockett do? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

appreciate ur criticism Mr T, would be helpful for me to understand better what ur going on about if u quoted exactly what i said that was an error......

where did i say u were a member of Fray or were did i imply that, then YOU think about ur statement "do you make this up as you go along ??"

when someone sees something that isnt there , doesnt that usually imply they have an issue going on......

do u know what a tag team is? ever watched wrestling, maybe google it.

maybe take ur own advise as well, it's pretty wise advise

right now ur going off like one of them extreme shows where they have writing running across the screen " viewers don't try this at home"

the fact i stated your post should give you a clue as to what i said was in error...heres a hint...your post

you inferred in your initial posts that i was in some way affiliated to fray and it intimated i was once a member, i never was, you also referenced me specifically when mentioning fray/red, you are in error and instead of simply accepting it you try and deflect by inane and pointless comments which bear no relevance, if you are going to try and be a smartass please try harder because all your last post did was show a lack of ability at forming a coherent reply and i refuse to be a party to pointess back and forth replies...upon readng this i see you got me to post a pointless reply with this one........why does stupid always win

DeletedUser99804

Stupid doesn't always win, your just so stupid you can't comprehend losing.

DeletedUser

:lol: Mr T Mr T u so crack me up, how did u know i have a smart arse? the guys been talkin huh.. it's true, i trained it to talk, all i gotta do is eat a can of bake beans, swig down some oj, wait couple hrs and wolla!!! some say when my arse talks it sure has a sweet accent, abit like a cat purring :icon_eek:

anyway, nice to see u pull the stupid card out and all the other defamatory things and yet once again u wont quote evidence to back urself up. (mooning) :lol:

atleast u caught on what tag teaming is
pointess back and forth replies

umm btw are u real sure ur not being defensive, u kinda seem to really still have ur back up about being seen to be connected to Fray :icon_redface:

now them words above aren't saying u are, they are just saying ur STILL worked up about being thought that way, really why it bothers u so much only u know. u think i said this and think i said that, u think u saw an error......

ur supposed to be the calm one barely holding INNOV together, well i always thought of u as the calm one, the barely holding INNOV together stuff comes to mind now cos u seem to react like u got ur period or something.