Top 20 Tribes Discussion

DeletedUser

Well i like how you've avoided the rest of my post and only picked out that part. Look im not bothered whether or not 4zl have been in constant wars since day 1, lets face it 4zl have never really been in a war where they've actually been tested. horde, reboot, fray etc were all terrible and didn't put up a good fight at all. Like it or not A-4ZL! have got to where they are now through hugging and easy wars.
Now with -Nyx- actually wanted to win this world they'd team up with the remaining tribes to take A-4ZL! down. Fat chance of that happening tho seeing as how their only concentrating on destroying .7. and helping hit Innov. Hope coming in 2nd place to A-4ZL! is worth it -nyx-.

Confused here....your complaining on how Nyx is "hugging" the lulz so you want them to hug you? :icon_rolleyes: To be honest allainces are made for mutual benefit how does this show a mutual benefit

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: INNOV
Side 2:
Tribes: A-4ZL!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 207
Difference: 197

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96,125
Side 2: 1,903,037
Difference: 1,806,912

chart
[/spoil]

Besides being an extra target?

DeletedUser

Where did i say i wanted them to hug me? im not even in innov noob.
Btw with -Nyx- were to work with Innov, evo! plus any of the other tribes that are left, the benefit of it is pretty obvious don't you think?... If they were to win, A-4ZL! would be out the way for those remaining tribes to battle it out. That would be a much better option than coming 2nd place in my opinion. Also we'd be able to see if A-4ZL! is actually the great tribe many claim are this way.

DeletedUser

Confused here....your complaining on how Nyx is "hugging" the lulz so you want them to hug you? :icon_rolleyes: To be honest allainces are made for mutual benefit how does this show a mutual benefit

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: INNOV
Side 2:
Tribes: A-4ZL!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 207
Difference: 197

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96,125
Side 2: 1,903,037
Difference: 1,806,912

chart
[/spoil]

Besides being an extra target?

It's fairly obvious, if Nyx were to team up with the remaining tribes then 4zl should have a challenge up until this point 4zl has always been much larger than its enemies due to its actual size and the alliances that it has.

Without Nyx stepping up it will be destined to be forgotten in time, there are no prizes for second place.. if 4zl did get taken down, which is an unlikely but possible result if the remaining tribes worked together then those who are left could fight amongst themselves to see who is best, at its current state W55 from the early game has been a boring world, to many merges, alliances etc it had the potential to be a great world with some great players but from the start tribes have just hugged each other and folded once under attack and then recruited.

DeletedUser99804

It's amazing the amount of crap said in these forums if you leave and come back for a while. It's scary!

DeletedUser

W55 from the early game has been a boring world, to many merges, alliances etc it had the potential to be a great world with some great players but from the start tribes have just hugged each other and folded once under attack and then recruited.

You was a FRAY duke weren't you?

DeletedUser

I love that INNOV merges 2 tribes into them in the last couple of month (chess and boo) but we at -Nyx- are the huggers.

-Nyx- is exactly 281 days old, we were born out of a war, we started fighting other tribes 12 days into the tribe, beem in 28 wars (tough some of those were those idiotic declarations from people quitting and just declared on everybody, and i'm too lazy to see how many of those we really had).

We never had more than 1 ally and 1 nap in our diplomacy at the same time, we warred everyone that stood in our way. we never kicked out players that were not up to par with the rest, instead we helped them improve the best we could. We never backstabbed anyone, we never got involved in anyones business except our own or our friends.
We never flame anyone, even in our war threads you can see that despite being enemies we respect our opponents.

How many of you can say any of that?

And just to end this, and this is MY view, not any official Nyx view, after all i saw in this forums and in game from all the people involved in all the tribes still alive, i'd much rather loose the world to A-4ZL? than help the people in INNOV and EVO win.

That is all. See you later.

DeletedUser

Where did i say i wanted them to hug me? im not even in innov noob.
Btw with -Nyx- were to work with Innov, evo! plus any of the other tribes that are left, the benefit of it is pretty obvious don't you think?... If they were to win, A-4ZL! would be out the way for those remaining tribes to battle it out. That would be a much better option than coming 2nd place in my opinion. Also we'd be able to see if A-4ZL! is actually the great tribe many claim are this way.

Touche' however nub with all the crying that your doing it seems that your in the non-A-4zl! "coalition", hugging or one would say good diplomacy? Point is still valid. And yes only one tribe can win a world but all of its members get prem kinda makes your point invalid.

It's fairly obvious, if Nyx were to team up with the remaining tribes then 4zl should have a challenge up until this point 4zl has always been much larger than its enemies due to its actual size and the alliances that it has

Yes in villages they would probably be about the same size or the Innov-evo hugging might be slightly bigger. However its how you maximize your villages and your armies. Do you really think Innov or Evo maximize their potential?

Without Nyx stepping up it will be destined to be forgotten in time

Their is only one winner to a world all tribes will be forgotten in time point invalid.

if 4zl did get taken down, which is an unlikely but possible result if the remaining tribes worked together then those who are left could fight amongst themselves to see who is best,

This world if it drags out inactivity can kill tribes A-4zl! still has to work at it. How do you or I know for sure there hasn't been an end world discussion already between the tribes?

at its current state W55 from the early game has been a boring world, to many merges, alliances etc it had the potential to be a great world with some great players but from the start tribes have just hugged each other and folded once under attack and then recruited

I think you just described the past 20 worlds to be honest. The worlds that I have seen most tribes just recruit a K than war a K.

DeletedUser

You was a FRAY duke weren't you?

nope.. i was never more than a member of fray..

And no Innov and Evo. aren't using their resources great, their organization seems poor and their overall effort is below par, but thats true with just about every tribe on this world, past and present and sums up the world as a whole.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61672

n
And no Innov and Evo. aren't using their resources great, their organization seems poor and their overall effort is below par, but thats true with just about every tribe on this world, past and present and sums up the world as a whole.

No... it just sums up Innov and Evo! as a whole. Other tribes actually know how to play aside from recruiting every smaller player they can to use as cannon fodder.

DeletedUser

Whoah, dude, MUNTS are still standing even though there's only 2 active ones.

DeletedUser103588

as it seems i must clarify the boo crap again.

Boo was given invited by a baron(Panamax.) without permission of council or any other form or figure in the ranks of INNOV. Dan wasnt just going to kick them all and have to deal with panamax's crap(as he always had to) so it wasn't a merger... it was some idiot with power that tried doing something and failed horribly. no part of INNOV wanted Boo players

DeletedUser99804

So rather than kick them all out, you kept them and then kicked them one by one whenever we started attacking them. Good game plan!

DeletedUser103588

So rather than kick them all out, you kept them and then kicked them one by one whenever we started attacking them. Good game plan!

wasnt my plan joey. i would have booted them out but i had no power over the whole deal.

DeletedUser98475

Fray 4 Lyfe! We had moarr funnnn! We waz Russia and 4zl were america.

Dave would knock 4zl off their perch!

DeletedUser

Except Russia lasted over forty years in a cold war with America and you lasted all of what? 8 hours when you got declared on?

DeletedUser98475

if we're being technical russia never warred america. And Fray never warred 4zl. I wasnt here when temp was declared on, but i do know Fray and Temp were diffrent tribes. I no longer wish to troll about, and for anyone who is intrested I Intend to make a Fray "From the start" thread, possibly tommorow, or within the next few days. If any ex-Fray have some info they can add it to the thread. One thing I will say is that i was never more than a trusted council member, never a leader.