Top 20 Tribes Discussion

DeletedUser

See this tells me alot of information.

Cheers

they said something that we would not last LONG.. however if bored will disband by the end of 2011 surely thats a good amount of time... contradicting the previous comments saying that we will be gone soon...

@MADDOGmjb
are you reading those previous comments... i think your not doing it... zzz

DeletedUser

Just because the only thing Bored seems to post in this thread is complaints that people think they'll disband but they've survived another week I'll put this out there.

Bored will disband by the end of 2011.

Until 2012 please do not spam this thread with 'We haven't disbanded yet', as you have been granted shelf life to the end of the year and we do not expect you to disband before that.

Now that that's out of the way... :D

Thought 1: The top 20 has a few paper tigers.

better check out the posts of other people... anyways thank you for that... they say "bored will fail" they will disband soon bla bla bla and the like but i think living past two seasons [summer is fast approaching] that might be a decent time considering its still in an early part of the world... im sure some tribes higher than bored will disband first...

to the mods: i apologize for the double post... =) my bad...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@wytdevil1234 Honey, what are you talking about? What post of mine are you responding to?

DeletedUser

bored are around and if you look at the self updating maps were growing quicker than most tribes in the world which includes the core...

have that and shove it up your pipe

DeletedUser98475

FRAY IZ ZE BEST!

So underrated, Many recognizable names, Great leader, and many wars to come.

4zl- Gotta say, there is nowhere to go but up for them
Fray-Kings of 55.. Ill say no more
*SnM*- Friends there, Nice tribe, cut out the "Hot-Heads" and they'll be fine, long as they dont war Fray
Motive- I love the look of these guys. Can see them warring Love, or 4zl in the future.
Da-BEST LEADER EVER, Lots of mates there from previous worlds. High member count, but they have the experince to do what needs to be done

Possible wars...

4zl vs nyx

Motive vs love/4zl

Bored vs Mass offence

Fray vs the world

deomonkid18

1 4ZL?
2 Fray
3 Motive
4 *SnM*
5 DA
6 -Nyx-
7 ßored
8 ????
9 LOVE
10 ~KOHA~
11 THC
12 Fremen
13 V V V
14 RP
15 ......
16 -=CW=-
17 M|O
18 DANGER
19 TCG
20 home

Updated, minus the numbers as copying and pasting was to sloppy and mess and I wished to avoid flaming for that.

DeletedUser

FRAY IZ ZE BEST!

So underrated, Many recognizable names, Great leader, and many wars to come.

4zl- Gotta say, there is nowhere to go but up for them
Fray-Kings of 55.. Ill say no more
*SnM*- Friends there, Nice tribe, cut out the "Hot-Heads" and they'll be fine, long as they dont war Fray
Motive- I love the look of these guys. Can see them warring Love, or 4zl in the future.
Da-BEST LEADER EVER, Lots of mates there from previous worlds. High member count, but they have the experince to do what needs to be done

Possible wars...

4zl vs nyx

Motive vs love/4zl

Bored vs Mass offence

Fray vs the world

and from the looks u r from Fray

DeletedUser

@Noir

First, thanks for getting Bored to shut up for a change.

Second, who are these paper tigers you speak of? I have my own thoughts, but I'd be interested in hearing yours. If you don't want to post it here, send me a PM.

@wytdevil1234 Honey, what are you talking about? What post of mine are you responding to?

the quote above... ehehehehe many people says the bored will disband this week.. bla bla bla.... at least noir gave a considerable range but that does not mean it will hush us up... ehehhehe [smooch]

DeletedUser

1 4ZL? My respects,and everything else.Some cocky lads there, -.-
2 Fray Hat down to leader :) Seem good, but got some cocky players too :/ And rugs? :/
3 Motive Dunno
4 *SnM* Dunno
5 DA They seem good,but gotta lean on numbers,they got that K under lockdown,they need to go down to the left :eek:
6 -Nyx- Good leaders,reasonable,good K control,they should noble KoHa :/
7 ßored dunno
8 ????
9 LOVE
10 ~KOHA~ Absolutely suck.NuI's leaders and some of their experienced players may be the key, surprised NuI would go that low anyways; guess they saw what I see when I say that KoHa is NuI's source of internal nobling :)
11 THC Seem okay
12 Fremen
13 V V V
14 RP
15 ......
16 -=CW=-
17 M|O
18 DANGER I never liked playing with turks..
19 TCG Good guys,That guy with the camel,I trust him with that tribe and think that if TCG take out home or KoHa,they will be something
20 home Decent,mariogn is there,and ThreeLilPig is good too,I trust that they will clear things arond in the area?

DeletedUser

why doing something incomplete . you dunno nothing about world 55

DeletedUser98490

1 4ZL? My respects,and everything else.Some cocky lads there, -.-
2 Fray Hat down to leader :) Seem good, but got some cocky players too :/ And rugs? :/
3 Motive Dunno
4 *SnM* Dunno
5 DA They seem good,but gotta lean on numbers,they got that K under lockdown,they need to go down to the left :eek:
6 -Nyx- Good leaders,reasonable,good K control,they should noble KoHa :/
7 ßored dunno
8 ????
9 LOVE
10 ~KOHA~ Absolutely suck.NuI's leaders and some of their experienced players may be the key, surprised NuI would go that low anyways; guess they saw what I see when I say that KoHa is NuI's source of internal nobling :)
11 THC Seem okay
12 Fremen
13 V V V
14 RP
15 ......
16 -=CW=-
17 M|O
18 DANGER I never liked playing with turks..
19 TCG Good guys,That guy with the camel,I trust him with that tribe and think that if TCG take out home or KoHa,they will be something
20 home Decent,mariogn is there,and ThreeLilPig is good too,I trust that they will clear things arond in the area?

I like how you say that ~KOHA~ sucks but in reality of they sucked they wouldnt be where there at now ~KOHA~ has been at war constantly first they had Horde who was twice there size and took them out in 4 days then wii was 2 times there size and got rid of them in 2 weeks then are constantly at war with other tribes and continually dominate every war they have so I have no idea where you get your informaion and then they may have a few members BUT there starting to weed out the bad and internally noble so you might want to know what you talking about first before you speak :)

DeletedUser

why doing something incomplete . you dunno nothing about world 55

I know a lot :S At least in my part of the world.There is no reason to know what is not useful.I could search up stats,see profiles,member counts,etc, but, it is not useful to me,so why waste time.

Bears,please look in a gun's barrel.No,make that a RPG.Yes,an RPG.See if that trigger works.

DeletedUser62291

I know a lot :S At least in my part of the world.There is no reason to know what is not useful.I could search up stats,see profiles,member counts,etc, but, it is not useful to me,so why waste time.

Bears,please look in a gun's barrel.No,make that a RPG.Yes,an RPG.See if that trigger works.

All I have to say is, +1 and think you should join the world ;D

DeletedUser

I like how you say that ~KOHA~ sucks but in reality of they sucked they wouldnt be where there at now ~KOHA~ has been at war constantly first they had Horde who was twice there size and took them out in 4 days then wii was 2 times there size and got rid of them in 2 weeks then are constantly at war with other tribes and continually dominate every war they have so I have no idea where you get your informaion and then they may have a few members BUT there starting to weed out the bad and internally noble so you might want to know what you talking about first before you speak :)

Its an opinion thread. Overreaction much?

DeletedUser

1 4ZL? A good bunch of people with a really decent leader
2 Fray Doing pretty good, high members count , w8 and see.
3 *SnM* not really impressive, not that bad either :/ (but not that great either)
4 Motive Having love issues, they are pretty decent. Maybe some w41 players like Grendelis in it which were in pretty good tribes there so promising ?
5 DA waiting for a war to see what they have in store, it's kinda complicated on their borders (boxed in).
6 -Nyx- Haven't been tested yet (ODD #26)
7 ßored Same. Average pt/player kinda low.
8 ???? Decent OD stats for their rank, some barb noblers spotted :icon_confused:
9 LOVE Overestimated since the start, unexpectedly not doing that bad: 22 caps for motive, 8 for love~
10 ~KOHA~ 332 tribe changes bro :icon_redface:
11 THC average
12 Fremen some barb noblers, born to be food.
13 V V V Same.
14 RP decent for their rank, though not really able to pose a threat to the bigger powers
15 ...... poor
16 -=CW=- poor
17 DANGER so maybe now some of them will recognize their methods early were poor :>
18 TCG food
19 home food
20 TWS food, ODD is going up.

DeletedUser

i think taking the credit of the wii war isn't really right if I remember you where 3 tribes against 1 the 3 tribes together where about 4 times bigger than wii and after 2 weeks of war the stats where only about 50% vs 50% captures that's until the wii leader went inactive and it's members went unto what is now nyx (Koh + Wii)

DeletedUser54064

I'll do top 10, because that's all I have time for right now anyway. All opinions and observations. Don't like them? Jog on :icon_wink:

1. 4ZL?
A competent tribe, with a few names I can recognize, wink wink Gravity :lol:. Also Shardz, a mod from W36. Genuinely surprised what seems like a premade that is here to stay. Generally speaking few premades stay far into the world due to the commitment issues some players have so it's good to see a premade consisting of competent members that are willing to stay instead of hopping on a newer world. High OD, a bit so-so about the sudden rise in member count, but nevertheless a bright future with what is probably a great leader, according to a friend of mine anyway. Great shortlived war against some tribe that I forgot the name of :lol:, need moar blood, nao! Somewhat solid control of K45, but the K44 seems to be rather empty, has plenty of room to solidify before even moving onto bigger challenges.

2. Fray,
Other than what seem to be countless useless speculations on the forums I do not know if they are engaged in a real war right now, would be interesting what they are made of and whether they are capable of taking on a competent foe. If OD is anything to go by, then they are showing competent as the OD ranks are maintained in ODA but a tad bit low in ODD, again, could use another war in order to both boost the ODD and dominance, don't know much about the members nor the leadership, thinking it was a bit of a lame move to take in rugs, but it's all down to the leaderships decisions I guess. Good control of the outer core and has potential to move in, but through the other top 5 tribes.

3. *SnM*
Don't know what to think, seem to be one of the weaker top 10 tribes in respect to OD but that is understandable taking their recent formation into account, as I understand it most of the members are ex-Dirty players, from dirt to spanking midgets, dirty spanking midgets. Solid core K control, but I think struggle for expansion seeing as there are 4ZL to the north, Fray to the east and south and DA to the west. I really don't know where this tribe will go, good luck.

4. Motive
Control of K43, seem to be moving inwards, towards K44 if the maps are anything to go by - good luck with the expansion, can't say much about members nor leadership as I don't think I know them.

5. DA
Solid control of K54 with few members scattered in different regions, could do with some linking up and maybe expansion northward into the K44 area, can't really comment on the members nor leadership. By the way - typoe in the tribal profile, really? Other than that presence of a family tribe(if there is one) is alarming, correct me if I am wrong, but it appears as "DA.F" on the map, so I assumed that indicates family. Solid OD for the tribe, but not sure whether it's because the tribe has slid down a few ranks or whether it's actually even more aggressive than their points indicate, could do with dropping some deadweight, 71 members seem a bit tad too many, especially for a core tribe.

6. -Nyx-
Seems recently formed or a result of a merger of some sort? OD is relatively low in comparison with the points rank, 15v6? Could have some expansion routes, but seem to be boxed in if their allies of KOHA are anything to go by. Not sure how I am feeling about recruiting some barb nobler next to me, must be a friend or something.

7. Bored
I don't like how this tribe was formed, but I guess all is fair in the world of war. Somewhat solid K control of the rim continents and share two full borders with Fray - this could get interesting. But other than not much is known, some of the members that do frequent the forums I found a tad bit arrogant, other than that not a bad tribe and I just don't see where the "dead within a week" predictions keep popping up from, could use with cutting some dead weight too, 69 member count is a tad high.

8.????
Don't know much about them(no pun intended). Shares a border with Nyx and somewhat with home. The membercount is decent and OD is solid, can't really say much other than the need to secure your home K's.

9. LOVE
Interesting themed tribe, good luck nevertheless. The OD seems to be solid and the dominance is interesting - could be heading into the Unknown's K, seem to be sticking some fingers in their pies seeing as there is some scatter in the north of K34. Controlling my favourite continent - K33. So good luck to them.

10.~KOHA~
Much fat needs to be trimmed, although displayed themselves surprisingly by outlasting a few tribes if I remember correctly there were a fair few fights on here, Wii included? A wildcard, OD could use some boosting up but other than a somewhat OK tribe with great K36 dominance and expansion towards the rim. Seem to have a random cluster in the side of 4ZL turf, I don't know how I feel about people declaring their allies on the tribal profile, but nevertheless, a decent tribe with what is probably some dead weight, good luck trimming it.