Top 20 tribes opinion

Discussion in 'World 30' started by LordVincent, May 4, 2009.

Share This Page

1. GM72

GM72 Guest

To calarasi.
    I would like to clear that we are few today but we do not lost players due to THE attack. We lost them to RL mainly. The black general, Atraus, B4L, Raja Poddar, Skunk 15 etc thay left before THE start attacks.
    Our only loss of the war is krivopolove, If we consider him as DECIDE player he left DECIDE and i do not remember that even he participated in attacks against THE.
    GM72- this is me Left due to RL problem and when things settled made a come back for DECIDE.
    Our activity is very good at present and DETERMINATION is rock solid.

2. alloahitman

alloahitman Guest

So you are only worried about 'The main RAM and Drift', I am sure your new recruits will be pleased to hear that

3. noobaxes

noobaxes Guest

I'm not worried about anyone since as long as RAM-Drift is untouched, they can always bounce back. The war is far from over... It could be a very very long one. I don't think Paj will try to recruit them at all.

Do you want to recruit them?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
  4. Can I recruit them, how do you do that? I see a button marked start a tribe is that all I have to do? or do I have to do anything else?

5. Atraeus

Atraeus Guest

This is true, and I am very proud of you guys. I am glad this world is getting the chance to see what the heart of Decide is capable of, though I am still shamed to no longer be a part of it.

Decide deserves a high honor for being an underdog that has suffered and survived many leaders and good members lost to real life, as well as the underhanded subterfuge of her enemies at many turns. And despite the odds, they have survived like the Spartans of Thermopylae. They have long ago earned my respect.

6. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

Psssst Atr :). The ... Spartans died. All of them. Decide no. Despite being the main food of THE dinner. Probably indigestible for THE's sensitive bellies. And now it seems like the food strikes back ;)

7. Atraeus

Atraeus Guest

Lol! 'Tis true good R2. I suppose that puts them a class above then.

8. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

The class of the Spartans is unsurpassed I am afraid. So I say a definite "NO", in Decide being a class above them Atr.

For TW standards, as I live this game so far, I would call DECIDE's endurance and comeback, just ... magnificent.

I would expect some admitting to the above comment from THEir enemies as well. But, unfortunately, this is not a chivalrous game according to many of THEm as it seems... :icon_neutral:

robot out

9. GM72

GM72 Guest

No one from THE hear;

Hey guy's come on, W30 is missing u people.:icon_razz:

:swordsman:

10. Jubal

Jubal Guest

You should let the World know what account you now play GM72 :)

It it's Sgt cat I bet you are not having fun, eh?

11. ChamichA

ChamichA Still Going Strong

Only SGt.cat??? Gm is sitting for all of our players ... Jubs like you :icon_wink:

12. Jubal

Jubal Guest

lmao, then I guess he is having as much fun as I am!

13. inflrc

inflrc Still Going Strong

LOL.

Now I understand why so many people from THE goes inactive when they see some "four digits in their upper right corner" (I liked that R2).

Let me tell you Jubbie, that in our tribe, it's the opposite, the more incomings, the more fun we have and we want to stay more :)

14. ChamichA

ChamichA Still Going Strong

Damn you needed to keep that secret ... He wont attack us anymore :lol:

15. Jubal

Jubal Guest

Oh no, It would be fun if you defended those numbers in the right hand corner. I indicated it WASN'T fun in your case...as you lose villages hand over fist.

16. GM72

GM72 Guest

Sorry only cece has the authority to say about that.

ChamichA
    Only SGt.cat??? Gm is sitting for all of our players ... Jubs like you :icon_wink:

Well said

& Jubal i am enjoying more now, because i came back for that. Thanks THE is entertaining us.:icon_razz:
    :swordsman::swordsman::swordsman:

17. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

Almost 3 months old... Anybody? Any good text for someone who has been away 3 months ? (not me)

While RAM still numba 1 ? :icon_wink:

18. calarasi.

calarasi. Guest

Any opinion we have will turn to flaming man :)

19. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

Don't they all anyway ? :lol:

20. dan15a

dan15a Guest

well yea no one has any thing to say i doubt it

cal even if they will start flaming here it wont really matter they flame on all threads so it wont change if they flame here