Top 20 tribes opinion

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Summary - blood, SHUT UP. Ham - play more, talk less, fight harder...
turning into an all talk no game tribe (you are what you eat...THE will be a family tribe soon!)

We have been continually at war almost since the start... only leaving gaps to prepare for next enemy.

Nice one :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

1 THE
2 BD
3 T-W-C
4 -O-
5 [CRY]
6 HAM!!!
7 Die.
8 EreVos
9 TARDIS
10 DECIDE
11 -=TA=-
12 Hammer
13 {TBD}
14 REBORN
15 *RS
16 Smile!
17 KBC
18 CBTF
19 TER
20 LoEN

DeletedUser

well, i must say that yours is the best opinion i've seen so far lordvincent!

DeletedUser

Fruggles..........................Who was this guy that joined EreVos and then got trounced by BOOT??? There has been no member of my unit that has been defeated by BOOT. Anything that goes on in K33 regarding BOOT comes through me and I know nothing of the sort. Think you must be mistaken..........

DeletedUser

maybe he is going to edit it Badlapje, be patient lol.

The Edit button is for pussies :icon_cool:
there were some changes in the top 20 so I made a new list :p
& haha badlapje, jij slimmerd :icon_eek:

the pink panther

1 THE _ Will be a ALOT stronger when Bean Spleen and I return :icon_redface:

2 BD - The early challenge of BOO etc was the worst thing anyone could have done, as it kept their interest up, deimated all R.INC's attacks, some of the best players on W30l.

3 T-W-C _ from what I hear very solid expect bigger things.

4 -O- Gained ranks with a large merge, tehn have now recruit a third of the tribe in the recent past, good luck I guess.

5 [CRY] From what my BD pals have said they are massively underated.

6 HAM!!! In my opinion have been overated from the start.

7 Die. I thought this was Harlo's Die at first glance, alas more merging.

8 EreVos No just NO.

9 TARDIS Have doen well since PP left, Ryan :lol: seems a solid leader.

10 DECIDE have spoken to maid marion and her diplomacy skills impressed me, they will go far.

11 -=TA=- not sure.

12 MC Hammer- Can't touch this?

13 {TBD} TWL is a n00b! :icon_wink:

14 REBORN Lightning apparently striking twice?

15 *RS no.

16 Smile!
Will drop out of the top 20 soon

17 KBC pass

18 CBTF good guys, willmove into the top 15 soon.

19 TER Robinhood hould spend less time on youtube then they would be fine. :icon_redface:

20 LoEN

Note I left W30 about 3 weeks ago so I maybe a little out of date, I just hope THE is still around when I return after my exams etc LOL

DeletedUser

1 THE- Does it ever get boring for you guys up there? :icon_biggrin: excellent job with the rankings. i have nothing to say but call them the INSO of w30 (the w13 INSO that is)

2 BD- gained a few members and catapulted themselves out of the constantly changing rankings of T-W-C, CRY and -O-. though i might find it interesting if they equal the number of members as THE :icon_idea: surely that would put them well above THE :icon_rolleyes:

3 T-W-C- Who wudve thought (lol jk, i did :lol:) as they say silent but deadly (ask FU! or ODA!). who says you have to talk to get attention when all the troops do the talking. Now please i dont want any other anti family person quoting this line or giving me 'proof' you guys just aren't of any use with useful 'facts'

4 -O- Contrary to other thoughts, the merger of WORD and Boosh! WAS actually a good idea, bringing the best of the continent players together (boring in the short run but beneficial in the long run:icon_wink:)

5 [CRY]- just cant get enough of those 45 member tribes with efficiency that is around 110 % :icon_smile: certainly responsible for FU! disbandment to some extent and rightly deserve continent 57. though they gotta fight *RS for it :icon_twisted:

6 HAM!!!- WHAT HAPPENED TO UR RANK :icon_eek: guess the war pressure is in effect. sure that will pass by and ur growth will start. (ppsst..dont forget to recruit some Boo! dudes :icon_wink: might turn out useful

7 Die- yes, please die

8 EreVos- the ODA! always surprises me :lol:

9 TARDIS- going good. but there seems to be terror amassing in ur K :icon_sad: planning to do anything about that??

10 DECIDE- hmmm, DECIDE and {TBD}, too close for comfort....damn it. dont ally! FIGHT!!

11 -=TA=- started off with an amazing ODA! but slowly going down (not in points though) but what are points compared to troops :icon_cry:

12 Hammer- no use tribe.

13 {TBD}- silent and ill keep the same way about them

14 REBORN- idiots...:icon_cool:

15 *RS- pretty sure the leaders are thinking this right now-

'OH SHEET! ITZ THOZE [CRY] BUSTUDS CUMING INTO ME KONTINENT!! ARRRGHHh!

pretty please tell us you got no alliance or NAP with them :icon_sad::icon_sad:

16 Smile!- haha, as if that names gonna change anything :icon_rolleyes:

17 KBC- certainly responsible for the demise of the long lasting LMTT pointwhores family. couldnt have done any better and by any tribe. seems to have some hand in the FL war, if so, then congrats on tht too :icon_wink:

18 CBTF- not heard much but been ranked at 18 for a HUGE period of time, no up or down. a stalemate???:icon_redface:

19 TER- a rim tribe which certainly has some influence. apologies for ripfin for the bad start but congrats on the victory in the rim war

20 LoEN - NOOO!!! WHERES -FROW-????:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

1 THE - THE is THE. There really isn't much more that I expect from them, as they are still meeting my expectations.
2 BD - What is there to say about BD that hasn't been said about VD. It's small, vicious, and occasionally makes me want to itch. The fact that they've actually lasted so long in the beginning despite the fact they were isolated in the beginning of the world. Now all that's left is for them to spread like cancer.
3 T-W-C - I hear T-W-C kicks peoples asses where they live :icon_redface:
4 -O- - Honestly, WORD merged into Boosh!, big whoop, what have you done since then? Sybrand needs to gtfo from my propertarr as well.
5 [CRY] - Never thought they were bad, but they've exceeded my expectations. I hope to see another war with these guys... Just not in my general direction. :icon_confused:
6 HAM!!! - Bah. Seriously, haven't met my expectations in the slightest. Then again, I've missed about 2 months of W30 forums, what do I know.
7 Die. - Reminds me of the piece by Tony Smith.
8 EreVos - Eh.
9 TARDIS - We multi-task.
10 DECIDE - Ehh, not my area, so don't know much about them as much as the other TARDIS peeps.

DeletedUser

1 THE - THE is THE. There really isn't much more that I expect from them, as they are still meeting my expectations.
2 BD - What is there to say about BD that hasn't been said about VD. It's small, vicious, and occasionally makes me want to itch. The fact that they've actually lasted so long in the beginning despite the fact they were isolated in the beginning of the world. Now all that's left is for them to spread like cancer.
3 T-W-C - I hear T-W-C kicks peoples asses where they live :icon_redface:
4 -O- - Honestly, WORD merged into Boosh!, big whoop, what have you done since then? Sybrand needs to gtfo from my propertarr as well.
5 [CRY] - Never thought they were bad, but they've exceeded my expectations. I hope to see another war with these guys... Just not in my general direction. :icon_confused:
6 HAM!!! - Bah. Seriously, haven't met my expectations in the slightest. Then again, I've missed about 2 months of W30 forums, what do I know.
7 Die. - Reminds me of the piece by Tony Smith.
8 EreVos - Eh.
9 TARDIS - We multi-task.
10 DECIDE - Ehh, not my area, so don't know much about them as much as the other TARDIS peeps.

Sybrand fancies you. And we have warred [FL] and TDK, although whether you class four -O- members against the whole of [FL] as a war, is anoter matter. Especially as we won. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ah well. It would have been worse for you when my operation wasn't cancelled. And you shouldn't go active-inactive all the time, less fun.

DeletedUser

Sybrand fancies you. And we have warred [FL] and TDK, although whether you class four -O- members against the whole of [FL] as a war, is anoter matter. Especially as we won. :icon_rolleyes:

Pssh, like I've heard of either of them :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

1) THE - Look solid, High OD suggests they deserve to be where they are. Good work.

2) BD - In my eyes the role modle tribe, less than the 40 member count that decides ranking and in 2nd, however i dont know enough about them really, look very strong though.

3) T-W-C - very firm hold over 2Ks. Rank 5 ODA suggests theyve had to work for it. Have CRY and -O- in competition for domination of souteast, could provide some entertaining wars. Again though i know little about them.

4)-O- - similar to above.

5) HAM!!! - Though they have failed to meet many players expectations i can only see them going upwards having seen them smash boo!. Should sominate suth west as they are the most skillfull southwest tribe.

6) Die. - Hold a lot of Ks but having done it through mergers and such, i dont rate them. However with a family tribe in the top 20 as well, i could be proven wrong.

7) CRY - Look strong. ODA above their rank, may get sandwiched between HAM!!! and T-W-C. Dont kno much about them though.

8) Erevos - Going strong, admiral gamepaly and tactics, namely fight fight fight. Though they lok like theyve bitten off more than they can chew theyre still going strong. Keep it up.

9)TARDIS - dont know much about them. But with only 35 players contributing to their ranking they show their experience. good work. With DECIDE also attacking REBORN, their war should go smoothely.

10) DECIDE- Look strong, with Tardis attacking REBORN as well im anticipating large teritorial gains.

11) -=TA=- - Have players dotted aroud the map which leaves some players stranded. Likely to loose huge amount of territory in an initial engagement due to an inability to support effectively. Stranded players individual skill levels will need to be high to maintain their presence. Look to be incontrol of K45 though.

12) Hammer - Know little about this tribe, will watch their war with ~WB~ family with great interest.

13) {TBD}- Would like to see them engage a top15 tribe. If they already have i do apologize for my incorrect knowledge, i know little about them really.

14) REBORN- I believe their days are numbered as they are under attack from 2 fronts. Good luck, i think youll need it.

15) Smile! - Though they seem to be loosing their wars, they are putting up what seems to be strong resistance due to the slow progress of territoral loss. Though unlikely, they may suprise us yet.

16) KBC - I know nothing about this tribe. However with neighbours like T-W-C, i doubt ill get the pleasure of getting to know them first hand.

17) CBTF - Just seem to keep chugging away in the lower top20s. Look like a good force. Fairing ok against Smile!, however i know little about them.

18) TER - i cant say much as im totally biased. Just keep your eye on us.

19) Kill. - Same comments as with Die.

20) LoEN- Unfortunately i know nothing about them.

And so concludes my thoughts. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You should really stay off the 'roids. :icon_confused:

On-Topic: Updated Top 20

1 THE
2 BD
3 T-W-C
4 -O-
5 HAM!!!
6 Die.
7 [CRY]
8 EreVos
9 TARDIS
10 DECIDE
11 -=TA=-
12 Hammer
13 {TBD}
14 REBORN
15 KBC
16 Smile!
17 CBTF
18 TER
19 Kill.
20 LoEN

DeletedUser

Ah well in that case you guys have a real mountain to climb, would be good to see your tribe emerge victorious though i just cant see it happening.

the pink panther

Which Stoned account did you/still do have? I was in at the beggining until mid may 08, right next to Habla's -hellish- account. I hear Mr. Bonkers has quit TW?