Top 20 tribes opinion

DeletedUser

1 THE - my tribe so no comment
2 BD - excellent war tribe, well shall be declaring on them soon
3 T-W-C - family tribe but seem to be doing well.
4 -O- - we'll see how the fair agaisnt the tardis
5 Die. - seem to be
6 DECIDE - decent tribe good foothold
7 GREEN - pass
8 EreVos - are attacking and defending agaisnt us/BD very well
9 Hammer - pass
10 TARDIS - now on their tird leader, some decent players
11 [CRY] - I actually quite like fraser
12 CBTF - I suggest they choose their allies very carefully
13 KBC - mmmmmmm thats the name of my local kebab shop
14 TER - good bunch
15 TGoW.
16 LoEN
17 WOR
18 Kill.
19 M51
20 BEYOND

:icon_eek: how can you pass Hammer o_O they frikkin shoot lightning from their asses!!

DeletedUser

Hello people :) It's been a while. I must say, this world seems pretty interesting after all. Of course as i am no longer part of it (or member of EreVos for that matter), i am going to comment mostly as an outside observer.

THE and BD are two tribes which i was sure that 3 months later would still be lying at the top two spots as i have much respect for them and their capabilities. I was kinda impressed though, watching EreVos still there, at the top10, ODA-ing their way trough their enemies and making a great job despite the expectations of their in-game or PnP enemies. I mean, so many forecasted their end in this world but i guess they are still alive and fighting. I suppose not every tribe with a "bad" pnp presence goes down (sk, boo etc). Was i a lousy pnp presence for my tribe? Well probably, and i understand that now, but i think this was mainly because i didn't care enough about pnp relations as i did about the game itself and the ongoing wars in the battlefield - not only me, but the rest of the leadership too. CBTF would know that after our small war when it was actually me plus dear friend/PA dark2002wolf against them. Back to what i was saying, i think this tribe is showing a great aggresion and strength in its play which is somehow admirable. Of course they are not as good as BD or THE which i think are both in a war with them at the moment and surely no one can safe-predict that they will indeed survive a war like that or others of this magnitude but i think they are doing pretty well from the beginning of this world until now.

Other than the above, i don't really know much about the rest of the tribes, so i can't really say sth about them. By the way, should anyone care, i am thinking that this is the right approach for a topic like that instead of saying sth bad about a tribe you do not know or haven't been at war with - i am speaking in general here and not referring to anyone in particular, but wishing for a better spirit in forums like that. But then again, as someone else wrote in here, this is a topic about the opinions on the top 20 tribes of those reading this forum, and that suits me as well. Good luck and have fun to all of you :O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello people :) It's been a while. I must say, this world seems pretty interesting after all. Of course as i am no longer part of it (or member of EreVos for that matter), i am going to comment mostly as an outside observer.

THE and BD are two tribes which i was sure that 3 months later would still be lying at the top two spots as i have much respect for them and their capabilities. I was kinda impressed though, watching EreVos still there, at the top10, ODA-ing their way trough their enemies and making a great job despite the expectations of their in-game or PnP enemies. I mean, so many forecasted their end in this world but i guess they are still alive and fighting. I suppose not every tribe with a "bad" pnp presence goes down (sk, boo etc). Was i a lousy pnp presence for my tribe? Well probably, and i understand that now, but i think this was mainly because i didn't care enough about pnp relations as i did about the game itself and the ongoing wars in the battlefield - not only me, but the rest of the leadership too. CBTF would know that after our small war when it was actually me plus dear friend/PA dark2002wolf against them. Back to what i was saying, i think this tribe is showing a great aggresion and strength in its play which is somehow admirable. Of course they are not as good as BD or THE which i think are both in a war with them at the moment and surely no one can safe-predict that they will indeed survive a war like that or others of this magnitude but i think they are doing pretty well from the beginning of this world until now.

Other than the above, i don't really know much about the rest of the tribes, so i can't really say sth about them. By the way, should anyone care, i am thinking that this is the right approach for a topic like that instead of saying sth bad about a tribe you do not know or haven't been at war with - i am speaking in general here and not referring to anyone in particular, but wishing for a better spirit in forums like that. But then again, as someone else wrote in here, this is a topic about the opinions on the top 20 tribes of those reading this forum, and that suits me as well. Good luck and have fun to all of you :O

hey!! good to see you about dam shame you left :( shame you didnt wanna co play with someone for fun tsk tsk

good luck anyway start again and noble your way over from the rim plenty red dots hehe

DeletedUser

Top 20 update

1 THE
2 BD
3 T-W-C
4 Die.
5 DECIDE
6 -O-
7 Hammer
8 GREEN
9 EreVos
10 CBTF
11 TARDIS
12 [CRY]
13 TGoW.
14 TER
15 LoEN
16 Kill.
17 M51
18 WOR
19 KBC
20 *RS

grummit

1 - THE - I personally haven't had contact with them yet. I hope their war with EreVos is good.

2 - BD - Honestly they are noobs :icon_eek:

3 - T-W-C - Lots of potential. I wish KBC put up more of a fight. I hope a tribe does come along to give them more of a fight.

4 - Die. - 1337!!! Phoenix doesn't have a chance.... Wait isPhoenix winning? What happened to their war thread?

5 - DECIDE - A good active bunch of players. Did well against Reborn looking to see who their next victim is.

6 - -O- - Fell a few ranks in the past weeks. War, bans and inactives all contributing to that.

7 - Hammer - Have they done anything but recruit to get here?

8 - GREEN - Again have they done anything but recruit to get here?

9 - EreVos - Have been fighting THE and BD for a little bit now. Just got an official declaration from THE. Interesting in see how well they do.

10 - CBTF - Other side of the map just recruited past us.

11 - TARDIS - Nubs why are they still in the top 20?

12 - [CRY] - I wonder how they would have done if BD didn't fight Ham!!! too.

13 - TGoW. - Who?

14 - TER - Who?

15 - LoEN - Who?

16 - Kill. - Same as Die.

17 - M51 - One big player with a lot of internal nobling to do?

18 - WOR - Don't know anything about them.

19 - KBC - 2 more ranks and they are out of the top 20.

20 - *RS - Who?

slates9

1 THE -- War wiht Kraken (or whatever they are now) under their belt, seem to have done well in it. Now tussling with EreVos. After showing their muscle, I'm looking forward to the results of this war
2 BD -- Few players, many points. Says it all really. Experienced and strong. Not to be messed with
3 T-W-C -- KBC seem like a pushover as these rolled through them...T-W-C too strong or just poor KBC power. Showing some good skill during the war, even under the circumstances
4 Die. -- One word...Pheonix.
5 DECIDE -- Don't know much about. HOlding one K quite strongly so can't be that bad.
6 -O- -- At war with Tardis, and lately seem to have dropped a few rankings. Is it the war?
7 Hammer -- Flexing their muscles against TER, but honestly, I see them as recruiting their way up to 7th
8 GREEN -- Don't know that much about them
9 EreVos -- At war with THE, possibly BD too but no offical declartion. However BD did say they don't need them. Have they bitten off more then they can chew here?
10 CBTF -- Wouldn't want to comment :icon_wink:
11 TARDIS -- Against -o-, seem to be doing OK. Heard a lot about them and am looking forward to the overall results
12 [CRY] -- Fraseryeah is really the only person I've really heard of from CRY, and he seems fun. I've gotta give these guys (from what I've seen from Fraser) a good thumbs up :d
13 TGoW. -- too good to talk about :D
14 TER -- Not too worry. Their average age is 13.
15 LoEN --Haven't heard much about
16 Kill. -- Really an academy tribe, or just a tribe to fill up Die's internal nobling list??
17 M51 -- One word, Conan.
18 WOR -- Don't know, don't care
19 KBC -- Dropped a lot since T-W-C declared. However my thoughts go to GTB...
20 *RS -- No idea

slates9

Don't even start on HAM!!! again lol. We all know what happened last time someone began talking about HAM!!! and the mods had to lock about 4 topics

DeletedUser

Top 10

1 THE - Stats would suggest they are rank #1 on merit, with the alliance with BD they are looking in good shape for the future, should defeat Erevos.
2 BD - The best tribe on W30, well respected and a dominant display of killing against HAM.
3 T-W-C - My tribe so no comment - check the stats.
4 Die. - Probably my least favourite of the top10 tribes.
5 DECIDE - I can't say I know much about this tribe, but everything I heard has been positive except when their paladins wandered South :lol:.
6 -O- - Formed from a merge, losing their war with TARDIS but I think an upturn in fortunes is due anytime with the size advantage they have, if they capitalize on it they could succeed in the war and then W30.
7 Hammer - Haven't seen enough of them to have an informed opinion.
8 GREEN - I think they have an interesting few months ahead on the back of the war going on in their South.
9 EreVos - Crunch Time - warring with the big two could see them onto greatness if they win but I suspect they wont.
10 CBTF - IMO the funniest tribe name on W30 - I dont think the tribe are going to be in the top 10 for a sustained period.

A few selective others

11 TARDIS - If they continue to increase their lead over -O-, I think this tribe could be a great success in W30.
12 [CRY] - Haven't seen them in a 1v1 yet, but Rizkyaa is an admirable leader.
16 Kill. - Food.
18 WOR - If a few internal issues are ironed out and recruitment was a little more selective they could hold a place in the top20.
19 KBC - Suffering from their war with T-W-C, will likely leave the top20 soon.
20 *RS - Still in a transition period, need to get organised before they lose their villages to [CRY] or their players to kill/die.
22 Phoenx - Winning against kill/die despite the mismatch in size, they will win the war but it may take many months - top10 tribe of the future.

Gicusan

I am sure Erevos will win :)

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 1
Difference: 43

image.php

DeletedUser

I am sure Erevos will win :)

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 1
Difference: 43

image.php

Who lost that one villa?

DeletedUser

mm, i just lost one more, but considering i'm still up by 15 in the last two days and i'll take it back soon ... i'm not to bummed ;)

EDIT: the one i lost is a recent capture ... so i didn't defend it.

the pink panther

tsk tsk, less time posting in our forums more time playing LOL

DeletedUser

losing only 2 villages out of 15 takes is tremendous.(war time)

taking the 2 villages back is priceless.

DeletedUser59451

1 THE - Very good tribe overall, great players in game, and well represented on the PnP.

2 BD - I have alot of respect for BD, very impressive average points per player and the true powerhouse of W30.

3 T-W-C - Alot of talk about them never have faught a 1v1 yet, can't fight a 1v1 if there are no comparable tribes nearby(with no diplomacy), hopefully that will change once they are finished with KBC..

4 Die. - Mass recruited earlier in the world, and coming back to haunt them against pheonix.

5 DECIDE - Excellent tribe, dark horse of W30 in my opinion, they are a quite tribe but they get things done..

6 -O- - Fail:p Interesting to see how long they will last.

7 Hammer Don't know too much about them, they have won whatever wars they have entered as far as i know.. Yet to come up against a tribe as strong as themselves.

8 GREEN - Tribe made up of a failed family tribe, i.e mass recruitment. Hope to see them up against a tribe like DECIDE to show their worth..

9 EreVos - Make or break time for them, my guess is break..

10 CBTF - Good name! Don't know much else about them..

11 TARDIS - Were awesome!

12 [CRY] - More talk than action as far as i can see, some good
players in there, and some .. nuf said..

13 TGoW. - Can't comment much, their ODA rank is much less than their points rank which is a bad sign.

14 TER - ...

15 LoEN...

16 Kill. Same thing as die really

17 M51 - Wouldn't be near the top 20 if it wasn't for conan, flamed for nobling internal, seems to be his motive for success.. Wonders why there hasn't been a gang bang on him yet, only a matter of time..

18 WOR - Crap ODA, doesn't seem to be doing much..

19 KBC - On the way out of this thread and eventually W30.

20 *RS - Never heard of them!