16 KRAKEN
17 CBTF
18 KBC
19 TER
20 LoEN

Discuss!

DeletedUser

Going to be a terribly researched version of my opinions but here ya go

1 THE - only tribe with average points etc anywhere near bd and seem to have alright OD
2 BD -meh, we is 1337 :icon_rolleyes:
3 T-W-C - 57 members? all actually active or keeping points up?
4 -O- - fail
5 [CRY] - not to bad
6 HAM!!! - meh, they "beat" boo which i think is great... but looking at nobling stats... did they realy beat boo? id say more a mix of FROW and BOO themselves!
7 DIE. - dnt realy know them
8 EreVos - worst pnp iv ever seen(after BOO)
9 DECIDE - dunno
10 TARDIS - i like them, 33 members implies picky and not point whores, wish them well
11 Hammer - and they are?
12 -=TA=- - seem to recruit any players above a set amount of points regardless of location
13 REBORN - not much known
14 *RS - not much known
15 {TBD} - not much known
16 KRAKEN - not much known
17 CBTF - not much known
18 KBC - not much known
19 TER - not much known
20 LoEN - not much known

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Because obviously knocking out a tribe out of the top 20 and roughly over 100 conquers at this stage of the game is not beating a tribe :icon_wink:

Not really showing much of a good representation for BD there, compliments to your two allies and NAP, and either a not too known or something bad about the rest. Good work :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Because obviously knocking out a tribe out of the top 20 and roughly over 100 conquers at this stage of the game is not beating a tribe :icon_wink:

Not really showing much of a good representation for BD there, compliments to your two allies and NAP, and either a not too known or something bad about the rest. Good work :icon_wink:

Man, 100+ conquers is a fine thing, but i still think you didnt show much skills here

and ye a top 20 tribe, but so what?

we all knew BOO!! were all talk, they had some of the worst co-ordination around and were genuinely a pitiful tribe. yeh they had points but so what?

they werent a good tribe anywhere except on points.

im afraid im far from impressed by Ham, you should of hit boo harder and better. but you didnt, fair enough it wasnt necessary, but so far you "war" skills have far from impressed me, and im sure alot of others. in fact if everyone didnt personally hate BBs im sure NOBODY would care if you took them out or thought it any sort of big deal!

As for who i rated, well, wheres yours? i already stated mine wasn't a researched or thought out go at it!

Also another point,

what makes you think u know our diplomacy? i can guarantee by your statement you don't.

anyway back on point:
i only know those tribes around me and those iv had dealings with. dont exactly care much about the rest
i only state what i know of said tribes. my opinions are my own.

your just pissed i think your tribe isn't spectacular. All ham has tus so far proven is they are better then BOO!!... well... who isnt?

THE, they are damn sure growing well, they arent war tried true, but i can hardly list that as a flaw as it doenst mean they dont possess the capability so would be wrong of me to comment.

CRY i know one or two of players so my opinion is based on that, is that wrong?

TA well i can say they certainly have recruited a few in random areas who got rejected by us recently. that is fact, so yeh my opinion isnt great!

The everos leader came on a while back and got pnp destroyed by a player called verin sedai.

Tardis have a low member count and are in top 10, respect that, small and elitist. that is what im all about!

-O- i only remember their initial merge or whatever to get into top 20, but what have they done since? their ODA is impressive ill give them that do, but i just dont think they will survive in top 5 for long, dont know why i just dont.

rest of tribes i dont know.

blood, ill put it simply, stop being a knob, u want ppl to respect your tribe, do something to justify it. killing a weak tribe doesnt justify it, u brought justice to BBS tribe grand, but whatever, he had been banned for weeks so hadnt realy bothered me in ages.

so how about you just post your own opinions instead of being a tool no?

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I am a knob, as you say, now deal with it :icon_wink:

All I was doing was pointing out ignorance + obvious bias. I was not saying boo! was an achievement, just laughing at your analysis. Neither do I care what you think, but I was merely showing the obvious flaws in your post. Not that I have to I guess, since everyone can see it for themselves

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hm, before i post my list a small rectification. I do believe that THE is war tried. In fact they have two wars going on right now (but i can be behind a war or two).

1 THE
Good tribe. Good leadership, communication and coordination. Number one but not elitist, i respect that a lot. They still have almost 60k points/player more on average then anyone but BD.

2 BD
i think our points/players average says it all. 70k more then THE, 130k more then Ham! which is ranked third. Small but sturdy, that's us.

3 T-W-C
They solidly own two continents, other then that though i haven't heard from them much. I'll be watching them with interest.

4 -O-
one continent under their rule, 3 more being swarmed atm. Their ODA suggests they didn't all get it for free, or their enemies sucked. Whatever it be, they're poised to be a rim power. They definitely have some good players as well, i see them sticking out some time still.

5 [CRY]
They did good vs R.Inc and surprisingly got to 200k points/player on average third. They got a very cool positions with neighbours on all sides they can have good wars with. Waiting to see who they'll choose to war.

6 HAM!!!
A good tribe, but a tad to much into playing mindgames. Led by the master of spin himself, i can't say i trust them. They have several good players, but taking MadX back in was a significant move. Reminds me of Deng Xiaoping's famous proverb: it doesn't matter if a cat is white or black, as long as it catches mice. I expect them to do one of two things:
a. soar high
b. get attacked from all sides if the diplomacy backfires

7 DIE.
Not impressed. Merger tribe par excellence. Tribal hugs ftw.

8 EreVos
Recently lost their best player d2002wolf. Took in a host of Boo! refugees but significantly lost several of them again (notably PSKimpball, hamadalali the architect of the "gobbling" and uptowngenie). Something tells me all is not well in there. Other then their awfull PnP i do like the amount of wars they're in. It's all about the fun isn't it? :)

9 DECIDE
dunno much about them, but the recent war with REBORN might change that fast.

10 TARDIS
Small tribe, good tribal average but nothing out of the ordinary. They are doing worse then i expected of them at the start of the server, but not at all shabby. Their war with REBORN is an interesting choice... will be fun to see what happens.

11 Hammer
who now?

12 -=TA=-
They have some good players, but as muboop pointed out: their recruitment policy is horrible. Surrounded by stronger neighbours, i doubt they will survive, unless they merge.

13 REBORN
Idiots reborn. Got themselves into a bit of a pickle with both DECIDE and TARDIS declaring on them. The moment of truth.

14 *RS
most likely to be eaten by DIE and [CRY]

15 {TBD}
good players in there, to much hugging. Coulda been a force if they had been more offensive-minded. As it stands now: i see them dying slowly due to boredom.

16 KRAKEN
backstabbed their allies, tried to make it spin like they weren't. Expect them to fall quickly now that erevos lost their major power vs CBTF (d2002wolf).

17 CBTF
small tribe but with good internal communication and support system. They got the spirit, just not the experience. I see them surviving a good while still.

18 KBC
most likely food for O or TWC

19 TER
no idea

20 LoEN
no idea

DeletedUser

I am a knob, as you say, now deal with it :icon_wink:

All I was doing was pointing out ignorance + obvious bias. I was not saying boo! was an achievement, just laughing at your analysis. Neither do I care what you think, but I was merely showing the obvious flaws in your post. Not that I have to I guess, since everyone can see it for themselves

:icon_wink:

a lack of knowledge isnt ignorance dude, i dont care to research these tribes so i havent. i have yours however. once saw potential, feel i was wrong in it. however, your presumptions that you know everything and it gives you a right to judge others shows insane arrogance with naught to back it up.

i amnt biased at all!
how am i baised? please answer this and tell me where i was once biased?

i said BD and THE are good, the facts are there, everyone knows it is fact, to deny that would be to show insane ignorance yourself.

actually mail me blood directly, nobody needs to read all this. iv defended my point and all can prob see ur just being a fool!

so you have a defense please direct mail me.

DeletedUser

1 THE - Consistent growth all around. Haven't had a true war yet, but then again, when you are #1, how many people really want to go it alone against you anyways?

2 BD - rollin'. Fewest tribe changes of the top 5, let alone the rest. That means a very active, very dedicated group. Best be watching out for them if you are within a K they occupy.

3 T-W-C - meh, recruiting points, not players. The jump really came from the FU! disbandment, their academy/family tribe merging into them and now recruiting cannon-fodder left and right for the academy tribe. Would go splat against a tribe of equal size. 340+ tribe changes and counting.

4 -O- - Just a bunch of people having fun and quietly growing. Gotta watch out for those tribe who don't advertise their presence until they are right next to you.

5 [CRY] - no contact. One of those tribes that benefited greatly from the disbanding of FU!

6 HAM!!! - who doesn't like the magical animal meat that is ham?

7 DIE. - look good on paper, but nobling history shows a different story. Massive number of tribe changes, which leads to believe they have activity issues and end up doing more internal nobling than external.

8 EreVos - took a hit on the 4th, but seem to be regaining ground. Probably the most battle-tested group in W30.

9 DECIDE - only 53 village losses total. Is that due to good defense or simply scaring people off of ever attacking en mass?

10 TARDIS - still growing, still there. Knock them all you want, but they seem to be holding their own, now if only they could correct whatever recruiting/activity issues they seem to be having.

11 Hammer - relatively low conquer numbers, warring academies and not the big tribes, no real villages lost. Tribe is too young by the looks of it to get a real read on them.

12 -=TA=- - eh, don't know enough.
13 REBORN - always fear idiots. never know what they are going to do ;)

14 *RS - another benefitter of the FU! disbandment

15 {TBD} - unknown
16 KRAKEN - wonder how much longer they can keep it up. attrition seems to be catching up to them, otherwise they wouldn't be snatching so many small villages/players.

17 CBTF - nearly doubled their points in a 3 week span. Recruit-whores or warmongers?

18 KBC - ODA 3x larger than tribe points, not bad. Two families have been destroyed at their hands despite being grossly outnumbered and "outclassed" both times. The knock on them is supposed inactivity and a lack of aggressive recruiting.

19 TER - steadily growing. do they have a large enough antagonist tribe around them to check that growth easily?

20 LoEN - as much or more internal nobling as external lately. don't know if they can keep that monicker of extraordinary for long that way.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
muboop I could go through BD's diplomacy if you would like me to. But as you say, we don't want to derail this thread any further :icon_wink: But thanks for saying I'm arrogant, ignorant and a fool without giving any reasoning whatsoever :icon_wink:

Now, since Badlapje had a very good go at it, I will too :icon_wink:

1 THE
Have shown obvious talent in fighting, but would like to see it tested somewhat more, unfortunately, I'm not sure if I even see a real contender near them, which is unfortunate.

2 BD
I question why they took in a couple of those players, one of them being someone who I kicked from R.inc myself. Maybe they became a bit too eager to land grab? :icon_wink:

3 T-W-C
Lacking ambition.

4 -O-
Continent play - Boringgggg

5 [CRY]
I actually like these guys, but I get the feeling only a handful of players were tested against R.inc, maybe we will see them more later.

6 HAM!!!
We're so tasty we had a bite of ourselves. It hurt.

7 DIE.
I admire certain qualities of these guys. We can't all be stuck up ourselves elitists, and so far these guys have had a decent go at it, will see how their war record goes.

8 EreVos
Their love of points outranks their embrace of sense.

9 DECIDE
Another continent player - boring

10 TARDIS
Not quite meeting their potential atm.

11 Hammer
Ok I have no idea

12 -=TA=-
Can't see them lasting

13 REBORN
Do they have a shot? If they are well organised they will have, I suspect not. But now is the time to see :icon_wink:

14 *RS
Won't last long.

15 {TBD}
Had a difficult position, but didn't really make the best of it.

16 KRAKEN
Down they go.

17 CBTF
They have a load of potential, they could do well.

DeletedUser

A few things from a T-W-C perspective,

T-W-C and [CRY] may have benefited from the FU disbandment, but we also caused it. It appears a few ill-informed people thought we merged which is laughable, and it shows a lack of information on their part and that a lot of inaccurate theories were being drawn up.

When the tribes supposed friends work plans to stifle your expansion, I made sure we were one step ahead, I will always do what I must and I'm glad it upset a few people doing so! Knowledge is power you know.

I like PnP as much as the next guy, but I am quite happy for T-W-C to keep nobling away and to keep growing stronger each day with everybody wondering, "who are they? I dont know anything about them!" All will be revealed in good time my friends.

Anyways,

1) THE - number one and rightly so, seem to playing the game very wisely and the tribes PnP is always pretty interesting and fun to read.

2) BD - The tribe to beat in my eyes, experience and ability right through their ranks and probably the future #1 (sorry THE).

3) T-W-C - Just quietly nobling away at a steady pace in the South East, many very experienced and highly skilled players in the tribe that and just having fun nobling things ... which is always nice. Academy tribe ranked #31 too.

4) -O- - The end result of a Boosh and WORD merger, have one K locked tight, agree with the post above that they will end up as a decent rim tribe due to their location.

5) [CRY] - I know these guys quite well as they are just next door, strong active leadership and intelligent leaders - a definite dark horse for the future.

6) HAM!! - They had a nicely matched war and won it, regardless of the circumstances behind it. I would probably rank them equal #1 with THE in the PnP league tables :)

7) DIE - I can't help but think they are a little spread out among the 4 K's they are contesting, with the church system in W30, surely its all about tight clusters!

8) EREVOS - I think they had too much fun for one day, a lot happened in such a short space of time and it will be interesting to see if they recover properly from their latest outings.

9) DECIDE - I know very little about them, often that's a good thing to not give a lot away and keep people guessing, I anticipate their upcoming war will determine their longevity.

10) TARDIS - They should win their war, albeit with help, with clever diplomacy and recruitment they could go far.

DeletedUser

My 2 Cents for what its worth .. which isnt alot.

THE - Seems a really good tribe .. obviously quiet down in our area, but certainly expecting them to expand more and more and see them in the End 5.

BD - Alot of Respect for a tribe with small numbers and good leadership, similar numbers to us ( Ham!!! ) and atleast a few good players, to this date tho .. has not been challanged in any war. So unknown how well they can go. Look for big wars against big tribes eventually. Another End of world 5

T-W-C - Seems Good Tribe .. Obviously dont hear alot about in our Area.

-O- - See Above Comment

[CRY] - Good Tribe, Good guy that Fraser .. another Aussie! :D - Again not challanged to date yet, some may say R.INC was a challange, im sorry i didnt see it that way. - End of World Top 5

HAM!!! - Well we all blow our own horns dont we ;). Dont think any Ham!!! players will say that the boo! war was challanging or a " Great Victory " Like CTRL, Boo! ... once challanged by a real threat, panic'ed, fell apart, and the rest is History. Imho No Tribe has been seriously challanged yet that is in the top 10. - End of World Top 5

DIE. - Hi! - Good luck in the south!

EreVos - Heh

DECIDE - Sorry dont know much about you guys.

TARDIS - No Idea anything about them, Leader certainly sticks up for himself and his tribe .. which is good to see, to many people fold and shut up these days.

Rest, Im sorry but im to lazy to type much more.. So im going to go with the " Dont know much about them and good luck "

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I'm only doing the top 10 since most others would be pretty short anyway.

1 THE The is a very good tribe, I expected them to do well and so they did, I remember a few of them from older worlds so I know they have th experience of lategame worldplay which will become more and more usefull, they chose their diplomacy well and win their wars. So long as nothing extreme happens they will remain in the top 3 for a long period of time to come.
2 BD At first I was very pleased with these guys, seeing as they have a low membercount yet a big amount of points. However lately I've begun to see that they can manage it because of a extreme good line-up which keeps getting replenished whenever someone feels like quitting and trough diplomacy. Of course this isnt a bad thing at all but its not what I expected from them =/ However they are growing increasingly near me which is pretty disturbing for me...
3 T-W-C Dunno.
4 -O- Dunno.
5 [CRY] A tribe close to me, they seem to be doing well and from what I've seen their leader is a pretty smart guy who knows how to lead. I expect them to do well after their latest (and hopefully last for a while to come) recruitment streak.
6 HAM!!! Pork is the meat of kings.
7 DIE. They gobbled up a few continents with recruiting but stopped recruitment now (Since they reached their cap...) and seem to be doing fine, I cant say much about them since I have'nt heard much about them anyway =/
8 EreVos Ate to much Boo! And will now get a tummyache.
9 DECIDE Dunno
10 TARDIS Seems to eb doing ok, From what I've seen they'll be keeping their spot in the top 10 :icon_smile:

Avangelista

Funny how everyone's a critic!

You all seem so confident on your comments and opinions, but in the ends that's all they are. OPINIONS!!!!!
You all type like you are experts on every tribe in W30, and probably all tribes in TW for that matter. GET REAL! Have all of you who have posted opinions been in every one of the tribes you are posting about? NO? I thought so!

There is a word for you guys:

meg⋅a⋅lo⋅ma⋅ni⋅a

 /ˌmɛg
thinsp.png
ə
thinsp.png
loʊˈmeɪ
thinsp.png
ni
thinsp.png
ə/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [meg-uh-loh-mey-nee-uh] Show IPA –noun 1. Psychiatry. a symptom of mental illness marked by delusions of greatness, wealth, etc. 2. an obsession with doing extravagant or grand things.

the key word "delusions". LOL

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
You all seem so confident on your comments and opinions, but in the ends that's all they are. OPINIONS!!!!!
You all type like you are experts on every tribe in W30, and probably all tribes in TW for that matter. GET REAL! Have all of you who have posted opinions been in every one of the tribes you are posting about? NO? I thought so!

meg⋅a⋅lo⋅ma⋅ni⋅a

 /ˌmɛg
thinsp.png
ə
thinsp.png
loʊˈmeɪ
thinsp.png
ni
thinsp.png
ə/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [meg-uh-loh-mey-nee-uh] Show IPA –noun 1. Psychiatry. a symptom of mental illness marked by delusions of greatness, wealth, etc. 2. an obsession with doing extravagant or grand things.

Go for a walk or something. Opinions are what created this world that we live in, and have led us to playing this game. Opinions make the world go round, in life and in this game.

DeletedUser

God dude, this is just a discussion thread.... :icon_confused:
These threads are good to see what other players think about your tribe, and you can discuss it with him, either good or bad things..

DeletedUser

but thats the whole point of this post avangelista. i can see you are an EreVos member. is you response due to the bad light your tribe has been shown in?

you may find it brilliant but that may not be general concencus, mabey it is, who knows!

this post is literally just opinions, you can debate if you want or disagree, i disagree with blood, doesnt make his opinion any less valid!

if you dont like this stuff, i suggest you stay off pnp after all that is all it is here realy, people telling their stories to show their victories. some are successful some arent. its a game and some people enjoy this. leave them to it! :)

DeletedUser

Don't have alot of time so I'll keep this short

THE - Tribal Huggers (see below)

BD - Tribal huggees (see above)

T-W-C - Could go either way, look strong but if leadership doesn't hold up could fall apart. If leadership is good they could really go far.

-O- - I suspect a failure in the next few months

[CRY] - Strong and determined, but lacking something, not sure what. If they can fill in what they are missing will do well, otherwise will fall and merge into other tribes.

HAM!!! - Tasty with bread, I prefer sliced ham with mustard.

DIE. - Growth by recruitment. Usually not a winning strategy, but can be done successfully. It will come down to leadership and activity.

Erevos - Will slowly be eaten by many tribes around them. Bit off more than they could chew.

DECIDE - This one I will have to do more research, I know little about.

TARDIS - Much respect for a small tribe, but doing less than my expectations. I wish them luck in their current endeavor.

DeletedUser92

meg⋅a⋅lo⋅ma⋅ni⋅a

Editors note: Cut out the URL

So...Because of you I'm going to have to post in this thread. Because of you. Nobody else. You. And that means I have to do a top-20, which to my absolutely megalomaniacal mind means I have to brag about my tribe.

Thank you.

Aside from the fact that its ten times worse to come into a thread and deliver a poorly-phrased verbal bitch-slap to a bunch of people that are talking, your entire premise is wrong. I don't need to live in Britain to write an article about a law passed in Britain; or, another example, I don't need to live in China to guess at their motivations for expanding their naval fleet and their desire to obtain aircraft carriers. Obviously, I could be wrong about these things, but I can speculate.

And, so, I present to you the top-20.

#1, THE: My tribe. What's there to say? We're at war with two tribes (one top-20-worldwide, one #2 on a K we're #1 on) and we're generally just an aggressive, funny bunch of lunatics looking for a fight. We've found it in -Boot-, although not for the reasons we'd have welcomed. :/ With wars like these, our point growth will slow (even as our solvency increases), so expect us to drop a rank soon!

#2, BD: If there's any tribe on W30 to be concerned about (besides the obvious), its BD. Mainly because they are a trustworthy pack of monsters at this game. Many of their leaders are among our closest friends on this world, so go figure. Grats in advance on #1!

#3, T-W-C: Megalomaniac or not, I don't know much about them. Some dude from their team made a post about FU, which is good I guess! It means they've fought and won a war! Congrats for them!

#4, -O-: I love the name. Otherwise, I don't really know much; I know they sort of appeared, one day, to be top-three. Now they're #4, which is fine. Points mean little to me.

#5, [Cry]: I've seen them hyped up a lot. The hype is all positive, so far, but we'll see how things go.

#6, HAM: I mean, its sorta sad to see them at so low a rank. I'm expectant that they'll climb back up. They also apparently just offed Boo! (well, more like fulfilled BBS's suicide wish!), so a big, hearty "good work!" from me to you, Ham guys!

#7, Die: Nice name?

#8, EreVos: Shame to see internal conflicts and inactivity drag down a tribe that was quite aggressive, despite its size. Or, maybe it'll arrest the decline?

#9, DECIDE: Made the right call in protecting a great writer's talent; I think they'll do well with K35 and their war with REBORN.

#10, TARDIS: Good forum presence, and they seem pretty skilled. Definitely a sleeper.

#11, Hammer: I've got my pride. I've got my Orange Crush. And they still make the soda, too! ...All kidding aside, good tribe!

#12, TA: G'Luck, folks!

#13, Reborn: You guys really got yourselves into another two front war? God, you idiots don't seem to learn anything!

#14, *RS: They exist. Yup.

#15, TBD: We have some friends there, uh huh.

#16, Kraken: Not so many of those friends, here. A few good players, but the rest have proven to be meaningless distractions. Of course, I'm always anxious to be proven wrong!

#17, CBTF: Nice bunch of guys, fighting two wars against incredible odds and winning. Just remember to be aggressive and don't accept second place when first is in your grasp.

#18, KBC: Kentucky Boiled Chicken?

#19, TER: K14's people, and good people at that.

#20, LoEN: Ummm...Reminds me of LARP? Seriously, I got nothin'.

I also wanna say that -Boot- knows how to find chinks in our armor. Now it needs to stand up and actually fight us, rather than taking the easy stuff they can scrounge up in defeat.

DeletedUser

#8, EreVos: Shame to see internal conflicts and inactivity drag down a tribe that was quite aggressive, despite its size. Or, maybe it'll arrest the decline?

Internal conflicts??? Honestly if your going to comment atleast know your facts.

Plus the fact we have increased 5 places in a week after losing two of our highest ranking players while fighting multiple wars.....doesnt that tell you something about the tribe?? Plus how many wars are we actually losing??? Theres a stalemate on the northern front while the Eastern front against BOOT we are clearly winning that war.