Top 20 tribes opinion

DeletedUser

To all you self righteous noob critics out there, I've got your sign. By all means though, continue your poorly conducted evaluations of the who's who in tribe rankings. I'm finding it hilarious to watch you chumming up each others skirts.

I can't wait to see what you will say come ennobling season. :)

And you are? :icon_redface: "Chumming up each others skirts" you say, please, feel free to argue any points that I made in my analysis.

DeletedUser

What analysis? You looked at the top 5 tribes and then pretty much gave up from there on. I can only figure that the 1 or 2 tribes outside of the top 5 that were given an assessment contained some of your chums from other worlds. I feel like I'm in this big frat party where a bunch of upstarts spend all their time hyping up each others egos. Do everyone a favor and do some research before you post your thoughts again mate. Maybe then it will be worth reading. Oh and I'm not addressing my comments directly to you mate but, to all of the brown nosers that have been whoring themselves about this pathetic forum for the past 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

What analysis? You looked at the top 5 tribes and then pretty much gave up from there on. I can only figure that the 1 or 2 tribes outside of the top 5 that were given an assessment contained some of your chums from other worlds. I feel like I'm in this big frat party where a bunch of upstarts spend all their time hyping up each others egos. Do everyone a favor and do some research before you post your thoughts again mate. Maybe then it will be worth reading. Oh and I'm not addressing my comments directly to you mate but, to all of the brown nosers that have been whoring themselves about this pathetic forum for the past 2 weeks.

Your stabs in the dark are miles off their mark. I know nobody in this world on a friend to friend basis, just passing names that I recall from past worlds. I've given an opinion. I gave up after the top 5? Where's your evidence?

Also, you're a member of a tribe, named after a lethal virus, occupying the territory that I've estimated to be taken by ZoO or 5starZ and then NUTS. Please, if you wish to put your tribes name out there then by all means do so.

I've not brown nosed anyone. I've given an honest opinion. Care to disagree that Hazard have any competition in the South East, or that Vr will be able to dominate the SW etc.? Give me something to go on that contradicts my opinion and I'll be the first one to slate any of the tribes I apparently, "brown nosed" in my analysis.

I've made a post about the top 10, as these forums are dead, so this is something to talk about. I've not got anything against you flaming me, but your claims are soft with no evidence at all which does bother me. Flame me with something other than name calling and I'll take you seriously.

DeletedUser

btw the #1 player in k45 is in BORED!:icon_eek:
-MARIO

/care he wasn't this morning it just so happens he is rushing nobles first in the K isn't that big god i used to be top of that K and if i put my mind to it I still would be :lol:

as for talking about us moving east, If we do move east i don't see anyone who could stop us iin the east :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

yes the ranking just change this morning anyways grats to pouya..

DeletedUser

Update.....

1 Hazard
2 5starZ
3 Vr
4 ZoO
5 Dogs
6 Silent
7 TDL
8 CFC
9 ~RFG~
10 NUTS
11 ANT
12 ~OoS~
13 BlackW 37.
14 Fusion
15 [300]
16 BALKAN
17 H1N1
18 {FIRE}
19 -=DK=-
20 GNA

DeletedUser69630

Vr has a lot of players that I recognize from the World 32 HKM. Many of them are still playing that world with accounts in the millions. I'm wondering if sooner or later they'll have to pick a world to commit to instead of trying to play multiple ones, which I find very difficult and confusing when you get larger. That's just my opinion at least.

DeletedUser

I laughed so hard at these bolded parts in this analysis. Firstly Silent will have a good hold on k45 but a couple of BORED!s,my tribe, members are there and btw the #1 player in k45 is in BORED!:icon_eek: Onto your next statement the most important one i underlined the most important part! You say there is limited resistence to the east yet i think that if Sasuke.. tries to go east he will have an unecessary headache that has the potential to kick his ass back to k45. To Sasuke you know you have my utmost respect and i hope that you and silent do well but dont try and come East:icon_twisted:. So with this i close my flame of your post:icon_rolleyes:.

-MARIO
lol.. so do you think the stats will not change? :icon_rolleyes:, its a normal, but based on observation, isolated player far from their home K will be the first to fail :icon_biggrin:.. let see what will happened then.. gl BORED! i know your already bored :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol.. so do you think the stats will not change? :icon_rolleyes:, its a normal, but based on observation, isolated player far from their home K will be the first to fail :icon_biggrin:.. let see what will happened then.. gl BORED! i know your already bored :icon_wink:

We're not isolated. Take a look at the maps, we're on the k45/46 border.

DeletedUser

Vr has a lot of players that I recognize from the World 32 HKM. Many of them are still playing that world with accounts in the millions. I'm wondering if sooner or later they'll have to pick a world to commit to instead of trying to play multiple ones, which I find very difficult and confusing when you get larger. That's just my opinion at least.

Its true we are still fighting 4 major tribe in w32 but its ok,w43 ar going to be my 2nd priority... :):)

olympus

I was bored so i decided to give my take on the top 3 tribes, i wasnt bored enough to do the top 20 :icon_wink:

1. Hazard - Looking stronger by the day, i had my eye on this tribe from the very beginning and expected them to be a top 10 tribe at least. They surpassed my expectations reaching rank 1 and holding it for quite some time. They have also been strengthened by the recent recruitment of some ex Mad! members. Tribe layout is decent and they are currently dominating K65.

A tribe that will be top 1-5 for quite some time

2. 5starZ - New tribe formed for the remnants of Kings. New leadership, new tribe, same members. Will be interesting to see if this new and improved leadership can make 5starZ a top tribe for months to come. However with a near full tribe with ex kings members, it will be difficult for the new leadership to change much which made them fail before.

A tribe that may stay top if vast amount of changes have occured

3. Vr - A tribe that first started with few members led by grant, a well known speed player, but also well known for cheating. This tribe kicked off around the time Mad! fell which allowed Vr to take in some of their members. They have a nice spread across mainly 3 K's. Unfortunatley grant once again used back hand tactics to get where he was in the rankings and has been IP banned, not that it will stop him returning. Vr still has a solid tribe that can push for a top place, perhaps rank 1 if the leadership is as good as it appears.

An interesting tribe that could go either way depending on how they get over losing their rank second in the world, nMe... n@me?

DeletedUser

3. Vr - A tribe that first started with few members led by grant, a well known speed player, but also well known for cheating. This tribe kicked off around the time Mad! fell which allowed Vr to take in some of their members. They have a nice spread across mainly 3 K's. Unfortunatley grant once again used back hand tactics to get where he was in the rankings and has been IP banned, not that it will stop him returning. Vr still has a solid tribe that can push for a top place, perhaps rank 1 if the leadership is as good as it appears.

An interesting tribe that could go either way depending on how they get over losing their rank second in the world, nMe... n@me?

Poor Grant :icon_cry: He will be back I hope though :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Poor Grant :icon_cry: He will be back I hope though :icon_cool:
we are still here and must not be too bad in a case such as this many would run to thier nearest tribe clamoring invite pl0x not many have left the group we have seem to be solid

DeletedUser

we are still here and must not be too bad in a case such as this many would run to thier nearest tribe clamoring invite pl0x not many have left the group we have seem to be solid

Hello evil twin. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser18543

[/COLOR]

he left? :icon_cry: no wonder he didnt read/answer my spam mail

guess Ill have to find another victim err... I mean future friend