all nubs

19 {FIRE}
all nubs

20 FataLz

all nubs

olympus

he left? :icon_cry: no wonder he didnt read/answer my spam mail

guess Ill have to find another victim err... I mean future friend

If you read it all you would see he didnt leave, but got IP banned for farming bots amongst other things. Then bragged about how he took rank 1 of the K off me :icon_cry: Makes me feel better now i know he only did so through cheating :lol:

Ururjay

lol, no one has really said anything good about my tribe, ~OoS~, well, only 1 person said something in the begginning. I jsut wanted to point out that even though we have lost around 5 1k+ members, we are still ranekd pretty high. Well, two of them are spies, and will be coming back soon ;) But who are they is the questio :D

Let me say you something....pathetic :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1 Hazard
Hmmmmmmmmm...
Good ODA but...
Hmmmmmmmmm...
WTF ?! Academy Tribe ? => Phail ?
Still. I'm puzzled.

2 5starZ
Well located But.
?! => PHAIL.

3 Vr
No Future.

4 ZoO
Good players BUT ! Be careful, Pointwhores among them. :eek:

5 Dogs
Let's say... Fail !
6 TDL
WTF ?! Did you read all their description ?!
Headache !
Niub's. :p

7 ANT
Liked the movie "Antz".

8 CFC
Tag makes me think of KFC. This tribe's gonna be eaten. PHAIL.
Still... Nice name and good picture ! ;)

9 Silent
36 members. 2nd ODA. Sounds Great.
But. I saw Pointwhores è_é.

10 ~RFG~
Nice Gif ! => Phail.

11 Fusion
Nioobs.

12 [300]
AHOUUU AHOUUU.

13 ~OoS~

Hm. Ultimate Fail.

14 BALKAN
N... Noo... NOOBS ! Tah's it.

15 NUTS
Enough members to be efficient. Gonna' watch them closer.

16 BlackW
Huge Family ! Betrayal, Force Division, Hard Management... Which one did you choose to Phail ?

17 H1N1
Ok... Not going to blame them. What if I caught that damn' flu ?! :(

18 ~A1~
Noobs

19 {FIRE}
They do not have their place among Top 20...
Come back Stronger dudes !

20 FataLz

Hiu... Fails.?

DeletedUser

1 Hazard
mostly nubs

2 5starZ
all nubs

3 Vr
mostly nubs

4 ZoO
all nubs

5 Dogs
all nubs

6 TDL
all nubs

7 ANT

all nubs

8 CFC
all nubs

9 Silent
mostly nubs

10 ~RFG~
all nubs

11 Fusion
all nubs

12 ~OoS~
all nubs

13 BlackW
all nubs

14 NUTS
1 or 2 nubs

15 [300]
all nubs

16 BALKAN
all nubs

17 H1N1
all nubs

18 ~A1~
all nubs

19 {FIRE}
all nubs

20 FataLz

all nubs

where does this put you???
are you and your tribe like the Pro'S and kings of w43??
stop calling every noobs when your position is not that good to star with :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you think me? if you think so i was member of balkan :icon_smile:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When nobles come out in force & there is a need to clear villages then you may see a rush of ODA until then its not that major just means you like attacking future villages, stopping them growing which may then stunt your tribes growth.

DeletedUser

3 Vr
No Future.

LoL!! Look at your tribe and location first before giving your nonsense Opinion..:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

We'll see that soon..

Teroi of W32/W43

Learn from yesterday live for today hope for tomorrow...:axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

LoL!! Look at your tribe and location first before giving your nonsense Opinion..:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

We'll see that soon..

Teroi of W32/W43

Learn from yesterday live for today hope for tomorrow...:axemen::axemen:

well I was so said to find out VR have a Shared forum with the hole world but silent didn't get an invite to be a part of it

DeletedUser

When nobles come out in force & there is a need to clear villages then you may see a rush of ODA until then its not that major just means you like attacking future villages, stopping them growing which may then stunt your tribes growth.

Are you only farming barbs? :icon_razz: Surely that is stunting your growth...

Early ODA may not necessarily be the right way, in the view of some, but it's definately the fun way.

DeletedUser

Meh, I'm bored and have nothing better to do. I'll give this a shot. ;)

1. Hazard: Seems like a decent tribe. Have gotten off to a good start and look solid. I know a couple of their members who are capable players. They have a good hold on their K and we will just have to wait for nobling season to see how well they take control of the south-east. In the short run I see a squabble with BOOB, but if they can hold their act together I don't think they will come across too much resistance.

2. 5starZ: Hmmm, interesting location. Overall they are located well. Not too many skilled opponents in their immediate area although I like how Silent is like a cheeky neighbor next door. Possible future conflicts with Silent will show just how skilled these guys are. Oh, and their profile is less than mediocre.

3. Vr: Ouch! Spread out a bit too much. Then again that does open up more nobling options. I see some skilled players in their ranks and these guys will have to work to make some sort of an impact in the southern region when noble season begins. With Dogs, CFC and Crisis nearby, and their spread location, these guys will have their work cut out for them. Are looking solid so far though. Will have to compete with Hazard and Dogs for southern dominance and that shall be extremely interesting. It is also the tribe where my evil twin (Evil Karma) resides. That's got to count for something. :p

4. Dogs: I like their location. If they play their cards right, as they seem to be doing so far, further dominance of that western border is inevitable. Hey, with a tribe like CFC next door they should be quite content. Quite a lot of expansion options in surrounding Ks. I see these guys staying on top as long as they keep themselves intact. Their reaction towards the presence of a few Vr players in their K should be interesting. Overall, that western-southern region will be one to watch. ;)

5. ANT: Well they are no longer ranked 1st in K33 as their profile states. It seems though that these guys are a bit too concerned with rank early on. For a top 5 tribe, they don't have enough OD to show for their rank, but hey, it is still too early to judge. Unfortunately though, I personally feel a tribe that affiliates itself with troops and skill more than points may prove too much for ANT and their academy. (Yes too early for one) However, they may surprise us yet! With tribes like H1N1, Silent and 5starz nearby, they will have to prove themselves, hard as it may be.

6. Silent: A much talked about tribe. Though they may not yet have as good a hold on their K as they may have liked, they do seem to be the most skilled tribe in the area. Also, the loose grip on their K is basically due to their small membership. When nobling season comes along, it will be interesting to see how their influence grows. These guys are capable players though and are a threat to anyone near them. I like how they have a grip on the eastern core. If they expand wisely, good control of that core can prove vital to their success.

7. TDL: Ahh, a family tribe. I like how they have a hold on their K. I like how they aren't spread, perhaps due to mass recruitment in the K. :p I don't like how they have a family/academy tribe, that too based in their own K. I am not sure of their ability as a tribe. A couple of top tribes nearby (Hazard, Fusion) might just bar their expansion and how they deal with such a power struggle will determine how good of a tribe they are. Laughably, expansion in their own K is limited due to the academy tribe. A few major changes are required for TDL to have any hope of maintaining a foothold in their region, otherwise I don't see them having any sort of impact in the long run.

8. CFC: These guys have already drawn quite a lot of negative attention to themselves early on. Their premature war with Lycans did not go as well as arcticfang wanted. However, they seem to have made a couple of changes, perhaps in the right direction. Will it make a difference? Time will tell. I hope these guys are skilled when it comes to nobling, because if ever a tribe was boxed in, CFC is! They are flanked on all sides by tribes such as 5starZ, Silent, Hazard, Dogs, Fusion and Crisis, each who have a solid hold on their respective Ks. If CFC is to survive in the long run, they will have to pull back and get the ball rolling. One things for sure, arcticfang will soon have a lot more on his plate than just Lycans.

9. ZoO: I know a lot of these guys from previous worlds. They are capable players. Though it may be a bit too early for it to make any difference, they do have a respectable OD rank, which means they aren't just sitting around. They are spread out though which might give them problems in the future. They share territory with a couple of the top tribes however. How they fare will be very interesting.

10-20: I have run out of time for now. :p I might finish up later.

This post is just my opinion. Please don't take it too seriously but I hope it does provide some insight to you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh, I'm bored and have nothing better to do. I'll give this a shot. ;)

6. Silent: A much talked about tribe. Though they may not yet have as good a hold on their K as they may have liked, they do seem to be the most skilled tribe in the area. Also, the loose grip on their K is basically due to their small membership. When nobling season comes along, it will be interesting to see how their influence grows. These guys are capable players though and are a threat to anyone near them. I like how they have a grip on the eastern core. If they expand wisely, good control of that core can prove vital to their success.
Actually, we dont want to go anywhere, we just want to stay in K45 and noble barb so this continent will be 100% our :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Actually, we dont want to go anywhere, we just want to stay in K45 and noble barb so this continent will be 100% our :lol::lol:

Come on. Every tribe likes poking its nose into surrounding Ks. ;) And there are only so many barbs you can noble in your home K. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Meh, I'm bored and have nothing better to do. I'll give this a shot. ;) . . .

wow, thats the most positive review of the top 20 ive ever read.

Vodka said:
Actually, we dont want to go anywhere, we just want to stay in K45 and noble barb so this continent will be 100% our

you know you guys already have a vague "S" shape going on in the map. you guys should go for it, lol.