Top 20 tribes opinion

DeletedUser

Frst will not attack AAA

why does all server doubt AAA will be there that long?

FRST has no intention nor wish to fight with AAA. So the sour grapes that headlights is spreading will not be eaten. Frst is fighting WMD and enjoying it and a few of us are mopping up CM bits and pieces in the West - that is less fun but still necessary.

Too many people are calling for FRST to make war on some tribe or the other. News - we have been doing almost since this world started - we always have a war on the go. Take a look at TW stats and you will see our ODA, our conquers. I can hardly even remember all the tribes we fought and beat and each of them was supposed to give us a hard fight.

DeletedUser

FRST has no intention nor wish to fight with AAA. So the sour grapes that headlights is spreading will not be eaten. Frst is fighting WMD and enjoying it and a few of us are mopping up CM bits and pieces in the West - that is less fun but still necessary.

Too many people are calling for FRST to make war on some tribe or the other. News - we have been doing almost since this world started - we always have a war on the go. Take a look at TW stats and you will see our ODA, our conquers. I can hardly even remember all the tribes we fought and beat and each of them was supposed to give us a hard fight.

Greenie makes a good point, why doesn't everyone hassle some other tribe to war for once? FRST has always been at the forefront of wars and drama's, we've never gone for longer than a week without a war (it's how we like it, but still :icon_razz:).

Though i suppose from looking at the map there isn't a whole lot else not involving FRST, but i would like to see a Nuts! Vs. Norther tribes, would like to see PK, MANIC, Ni & MOAR ! war Nuts!, i think Nuts! would win, but it could still be interesting to see, and we would have something not involving FRST for once.

DeletedUser

@greenie

As I said before I really doubt FRST would war AAA, As their is no tactical need to do so. For sure not with the NUTS War threathning. And you have in AAA with pez sweetest ll brother you can ever imagine. Also a fighte with AAA would nothing more then a walk over. Fun perhaps. Likely no.

DeletedUser88324

Greenie makes a good point, why doesn't everyone hassle some other tribe to war for once? FRST has always been at the forefront of wars and drama's, we've never gone for longer than a week without a war (it's how we like it, but still :icon_razz:).

Though i suppose from looking at the map there isn't a whole lot else not involving FRST, but i would like to see a Nuts! Vs. Norther tribes, would like to see PK, MANIC, Ni & MOAR ! war Nuts!, i think Nuts! would win, but it could still be interesting to see, and we would have something not involving FRST for once.

harb, shut up will you? lol

I think you are right though harb, that is what many would like to see, althoug the majority of the northern tribes, taking out maybe 1 of them, have a real lack of long-term plans, and really only playing in their own worlds.. I have been hearing alot of rumours, although it seems as if most lack the guts to attack us, which is sad, because I am not one to believe numbers win wars, although they play a huge factor.

DeletedUser

harb, shut up will you? lol

I think you are right though harb, that is what many would like to see, althoug the majority of the northern tribes, taking out maybe 1 of them, have a real lack of long-term plans, and really only playing in their own worlds.. I have been hearing alot of rumours, although it seems as if most lack the guts to attack us, which is sad, because I am not one to believe numbers win wars, although they play a huge factor.

why doesnt nuts just declare on all of the north?

DeletedUser

The new face of AAA top 4 tribe:

Pez loves really that internal nobling, more then anything else

http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4875310

our lovely dury
loves it also:

http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4282347

note: helldad is inactive and also internal nobled by WMD F.
dury has a big mouth but he seems to hate war.

also Mud loves internal nobling more then warring:

http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=8026678

New AAA !!! does not likes war. It likes to noble internally

The new chickens on the block

But not all AAA players are like this:
Lets have a look at this player of which dury hated I did recruit him.
He said it looks bad to have him in. I understand this guy wars.
According to CU a refugee. According to me a warrior. To good for AAA?

http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=8290430

This guy takes at least WMD F. vills and keeps doing so.

http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7943928

I question how long will feel players like the last two at home in the NEW AAA?

Their leaders are barb and internal noblers while they war.

PLease don't say I am bitter. It is the new reality of what once was a war tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd like something interesting to happen up north, perhaps NUTS! going after everyone up there. That would make for a good story--- and take some of the focus off that nasty flame thread of our war

DeletedUser

Random selection:

frst1.png

Not a whole lot more to say about FRST. Rank 1, OD 1, most villages, highest average, leaders of the world. There's only one tribe now who really poses a threat to FRST and that's Nuts!. I think everyone is just twiddling their fingers waiting for it, though Nuts! have stuck by their word of not declaring when FRST is at war with another, and I'm sure FRST would do the same in return. I think we will see a FRST/Nuts! decider, but it may be a little while, as both tribes have mopping up to do before the conflict. It will be a good one though, I'm looking forward to the PnP on that. :icon_wink:

titansz.png

This is pure false advertising. The fact that they are in the top 20 is more due to others failures than their own success. Done nothing but barb noble and internal, and mass recruited anywhere they could:

titansmap.png

So... Yeah. Will be eaten slowly by the whole world.

tdps.png

Apparently in some kind of conflict with PK and MANIC, they seem to be doing alright, they're still alive at least, and are holding their own against two tribes on opposite sides of them, that deserves a bit of credit there.

warstats1.jpg

Considering that MANIC and PK have together 2800 villages, and ~TDP~ has 793, i'm rooting for ~TDP~ on this one. :icon_wink: I hope we can see more of these guys, they seem alright. :icon_wink:

foga.jpg

Aw. But seriously.

I personally haven't had anything to do with FoG, i don't think many in FRST have, but they seem like our semi-bashers or something, or where we put friends we don't want to rim. They don't seem to be doing much, just barb nobling/nobling randoms, will probably just end up lurking on the rim till the end of the world.

fogmap.jpg

DeletedUser88324

Well, it appears Ni has finally declared on MANIC. Should be intereesting to see how this carries through. Congtrats to Ni, and Sir Taint! Good luck to both sides, and let the best tribe win!

DeletedUser

Well, it appears Ni has finally declared on MANIC. Should be intereesting to see how this carries through. Congtrats to Ni, and Sir Taint! Good luck to both sides, and let the best tribe win!

An interesting move. It seems to me like all the northern tribes are just kind of burying their heads about Nuts!, and just hoping they'll "go away". I thought that they would all ally against a common enemy, but it seems i overestimated their resolve. :icon_wink:

Nuts! probably wont have much trouble at all cleaning up the north when they are all too busy fighting each other.

[SPOIL]
manicni.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

everybody hopes that NUTS! will disappear in the mists :) by the time they finish waring each other

DeletedUser85345

An interesting move. It seems to me like all the northern tribes are just kind of burying their heads about Nuts!, and just hoping they'll "go away". I thought that they would all ally against a common enemy, but it seems i overestimated their resolve. :icon_wink:

Nuts! probably wont have much trouble at all cleaning up the north when they are all too busy fighting each other.

[SPOIL]
manicni.jpg
[/SPOIL]

No one in the north is burying their heads about Nuts! MANIC and Ni have a long long history of being at odds with one another and it looks like MANIC finally pushed them too far.

DeletedUser

No one in the north is burying their heads about Nuts! MANIC and Ni have a long long history of being at odds with one another and it looks like MANIC finally pushed them too far.

I think you missed the point. Its more you lot are trying to ignore Nuts! by fighting each other..... Maybe there was another solution to the issue... Maybe give us a war to watch Nuts! fight in :p

<3 you Nuts!

kyouske

Manic and Nuts will have too fight one day, so why not just take the villages of NI, whos double in members and points, so we can get even stronger, besides the pnly reason NI got in the top rankings, was because of 2-3 big mergers, Kiwi was one rite, on the otehr hand manic nobled enemy villages to gain its turf and power

but this isnt the thread for this

DeletedUser

Manic and Nuts will have too fight one day, so why not just take the villages of NI, whos double in members and points, so we can get even stronger, besides the pnly reason NI got in the top rankings, was because of 2-3 big mergers, Kiwi was one rite, on the otehr hand manic nobled enemy villages to gain its turf and power

but this isnt the thread for this

About this war. Unfortunately.. 4 of those villages nobled were from me(Not much of it my fault considering all my defensive troops were out in K23 and K24).. The reason they were nobled was an unexpected attack by ben1jamin23 who used to be MANIC and told them some bullshit about us sending him there to spy.. ALEX told him not to go there but he left anyhow.. Oh well..

Edit: Enjoy.
Some facts though:
1. ben1jamin23:
[SPOIL]
ben1jamin23 today at 01:34
Its not to late i can try to get you in but im telling you manic dosent have what it takes to stop them. They plan every deatail and have guys working out who needs to do what. Manic dosent have that kind of operational planning and they really should if they want to be sugcessful

Lylesnipah today at 01:36
Dude.. I want to teach you a new word.. Open your dictionary and search for the word Loyalty. You seem to know nothing about it. I could have gotten into Ni ages and ages ago with every time roudle offered me to join or Taint, I refused for the same word above.. You should learn that those who have no loyalty will be back stabbed by everyone.

ben1jamin23 today at 01:42
Well your loyalty is gonna get you nobled out! Nobody cares about players who aint here anymore. only thing that matter is surviving. Dosent matter what you had to do to get to the end as long as you actully make it there. I guess thats where we have a difference of opinion. Dosent make me any worse a person for it

Lylesnipah today at 01:43
Actually it does, you back stab your friends to go higher, that makes you a a weak person who doesn't care about anything except moving forward and honestly, I don't want to be called your friend. As much as I am flattered you told roudle I am your best PA, I don't want it.

Lylesnipah today at 01:44
And if my loyalty is going to get me nobled out, then so be it. It is a game and I play it for the sole reason of FUN. Not trying to get anywhere to make a name. But making a name of a back stabber is not a nice name to have :)

ben1jamin23 today at 01:48
then there is nothing left to say and i will show not an inch of mercy to someone who isnt willing to help himself survive. In my book that makes you weak and weak people must step aside for the stronger. Im gonna get the better of you Lye and that is the end of it. i will keep a few villas named after you so people remember that one guy who was so loyal he died for it

Lylesnipah today at 01:50
That is exactly the way I want to be remembered. Prefer it that way instead of being the one who back stabbed his friends to move forward in something he forgot to be a game.. That is the way I feel and that is the way I act.

ben1jamin23 today at 01:51
so be it

Lylesnipah today at 01:53
If I had more time I am sure I could teach you a lesson or 2 about betrayal but as RL is a pain in the ass I can't do so. I have no doubt that I most likely will not survive this but I am sure you will be gone soon after.

If you think Nuts! will let Ni stay there, you are heavily mistake, and I have no doubt you will try to join them. All in the name of survival obviously. Just don't forget that Ni now knows you are not a loyal player :).

ben1jamin23 today at 01:57
Hope your RL gets better for you as this is just a game. We have had many good convos over time. Very few people i have enjoyed talking to here. I hate the fact that i have to be the guy that helps take you out!

ben1jamin23 today at 01:59
I cant attack you if im chatting so TTUL

Lylesnipah today at 02:01
Actually, you don't hate that fact, it helps you make a name.. And you are not the guy to help take me out.. RL took me out a while ago..

ben1jamin23 today at 02:02
And if time is so short stop sending those ridiculus fakes. I know what villas are offensive and defensive and which have units left of not. i was wrong once about the Coz 2 villa but now i have better understanding of your villas and those fakes dont fool me abit any more
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]http://tribal-reports.net/en/report/5221834d9c8d6afae4672c19a4cbe47f[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]And no.. I did not snipe that.. It was 1 of his attacks.. He sends them in hours difference, no trains, no nukes.. Every noble with it's nuke.. Boy if I had the time to pre-noble.. Shame I got no time.
http://tribal-reports.net/en/report/264f56fc145e4f73c6a08fc1414e700b[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]Same as above..
http://tribal-reports.net/en/report/da3e9a6b53c9027547e5090d3a6230e3[/SPOIL]

I will add some more of ben's nukes later on.. Have to leave now unfortunately..
And his defensive nukes too :)
By the way, Aod, please time your trains in less than 600ms, was an easy snipe :)