Top 20 tribes opinion

DeletedUser

I'm backing Hazard for the time I'm tribeless. I like their set up, although what's with the Academy of Vr thing?

DeletedUser45123

Hazard are the academy. Hazard are the place where the newbies go and train into strong warriors, then join Vr ;)

DeletedUser

1 Hazard - Stay, Nice bunch of killer player and i think thye have a strong leadership
2 KINGS - Not Sure, epic name, don't know if they stay for long
3 Vr - Not Sure, Well very impressive average, but not sure if they stay for long
4 Dogs - Stay, No comment
5 ZoO - Fail, have some diplomatically relationship with some nub tribe :icon_eek:
6 Silent - No commet, my tribe :icon_wink:
7 CFC - Fail, inserting dukes and barons in their profile is a big Fail for me
8 TDL - Same to CFC
9 ~RFG~ - Fail
10 ~OoS~ - Fail
11 NUTS - Not sure, even they have a impressive average p. :icon_cry:
12 BlackW - Fail, academy tribe at this stage? :icon_eek: (Note 2 acad. tribe)
13 Fusion - Not sure, but looks promising
14 KOD - Fail
15 H1N1 - Fail
16 ANT - Same to CFC
17 {FIRE} - Fail
18 -=DK=- - Fail, nuff said
19 BALKAN - Not sure, but looks promising
20 THD - Fail

DeletedUser

1 Hazard - Stay, Nice bunch of killer player and i think thye have a strong leadership
2 KINGS - Not Sure, epic name, don't know if they stay for long
3 Vr - Not Sure, Well very impressive average, but not sure if they stay for long
4 Dogs - Stay, No comment
5 ZoO - Fail, have some diplomatically relationship with some nub tribe :icon_eek:
6 Silent - No commet, my tribe :icon_wink:
7 CFC - Fail, inserting dukes and barons in their profile is a big Fail for me
8 TDL - Same to CFC
9 ~RFG~ - Fail
10 ~OoS~ - Fail
11 NUTS - Not sure, even they have a impressive average p. :icon_cry:
12 BlackW - Fail, academy tribe at this stage? :icon_eek: (Note 2 acad. tribe)
13 Fusion - Not sure, but looks promising
14 KOD - Fail
15 H1N1 - Fail
16 ANT - Same to CFC
17 {FIRE} - Fail
18 -=DK=- - Fail, nuff said
19 BALKAN - Not sure, but looks promising
20 THD - Fail

Looks like Hazard has a good reputation than the mother tribe Vr..:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Looks like Hazard has a good reputation than the mother tribe Vr..:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:
Well i based on the position and expanding area, Hazard has a perfect expanding position in their continent and i guess they have a shot to stay on their rank. About Vr. they are impressive to reach that rank in a few days or so, and also a high average but im not impressed even they have a great people there

DeletedUser

Top 10 Analysis

Rank 1: Hazard - Average Points: 1.087 - Number Of Members: 48

This tribe have been number one for almost a week now, and I see them staying up and around that area for a very long time to come as long as the leadership stays strong. The founder Vunderbar quit by the looks of things the other day, so I'm clueless about the leadership, but they're staying firm and seem to be on very good relations with Vr. Not sure how long that's been going on for but it could be a winning partnership in a world like this one. With the second best average points per player in the top 20 tribes, second to only NUTS, and not even a core tribe, with 48 quality players, I think this tribe has a bright future. BOOB are their competition within K65, and I'm sure they can deal with them pretty swiftly. ODA is good and as expected they're number 1 in ODA and OD Total, showing they have the troops and skills to succeed here. (See Continent Studies Thread for an analysis on their continent situation.) Plenty of options for expansion, although it looks like they've set their sights on heading inwards to K55, into Fusion's and BlackW's family territory. I'm looking forward to seeing these in action later in the game.

Rank 2: Vr - Average Points: 987 - Number Of Members: 52

This group of players have come from nowhere in the South West, so I haven't had much chance to look at these, however at a first glance they look like a very competent tribe. Have made Hazard their academy, have very little competition but are now sharing territory in K55 with Hazard which may prove problematic. In their home continents, pitted against Crisis in K64 who look quite strong, Dogs in K53 and CFC in K54. All three look fairly decent, but with the strength Vr have I think they'll end up with dominance over 2 of the three continents if not all of them before long. A decent Average points per player show the depth in their members as they are full of quality and with 52 players inactivity or quitting won't have such a large impact on them as it would on other top tribes such as NUTS, Hazard or Silent for example. ODA is quite poor in comparison to rank but that's to be expected as they've only just got going as a tribe. I think this will be corrected over the next week or so. Overall a very good tribe and I expect great things if these lot stick around. (PS. Anyone from Vr that reads this, I'm in K74 so please hurry up dominating and get to me so I can join. I'll wait for you :icon_razz:)

Rank 3: ZoO - Average Points Per Player: 986 - Number Of Members: 51

Mixed feelings about this tribe. They've landed in an unfortunate position in the North West with 4 or 5 other top 20 tribes there to compete with, including NUTS, 5starZ, ~RFG~, BALKAN and one or two more. If this tribe are going to make it, there's going to be fireworks before the show really starts. Once again, a good Average points per player and an excellent distribution around the K44. There definitely doesn't appear to be any dead weight in this tribe, and they've been top 5 now since the start of the world I think. Like I said before, they're continent is cluttered with other top ranking tribes, and the downside for this lot is that if they past 5starZ, ~RFG~, BALKAN etc. then expansion is going to be difficult for them, as they'll have NUTS to their North, North West and West, with Vr directly beneath them and Silent to the East. ODA isn't brilliant but it's not bad, I just hope they're not point whoring and are conserving their troops. I think this tribe will probably meet the end after K44 is split between them and 5starZ with NUTS on the fringe.

Rank 4: Dogs - Average Points Per Player: 905 - Number Of Members: 58

This tribe seems fairly decent, although I'm unsure of the recruiting method used as they have players in clusters to tight to grow in I think. Average points are pretty average but with 58 members it isn't as bad as it could be. A lot of players, and not as much quality could prove to be their Achilles heel as Vr do look like a formidable force in the area. Diplomacy with Vr would probably be a good idea at this stage, and maybe something good will come of them. However left to their own devices I think NUTS to the North, and Vr to the South East would crush them easily. I reckon they'll dominate their continent when nobles come out as Vr are the only other tribe capable of anything in that area but haven't got the depth of members in the area, but may be stuck for options when their continent is complete and just have to tunnel to the rim. Their ODA is average, showing they've got the troops behind them, as long as they're being sensible and not suiciding troops. Overall a fairly good tribe but not one I foresee being here in the next 9 months.

Rank 5: 5starZ - Average Points Per Player: 995 - Number Of Members: 46

5starZ seem a good tribe. Almost an identical analysis of ZoO as they've struck up in the same continent and have the dilema of where to and who to tag up with. BALKAN, ~RFG~ shouldn't prove too much of a problem, however NUTS and ZoO will be tough to break down. Born from the ashes of KINGS, this tribe have the players to get them to where they need to be but they'll have a hard time where they're playing. ZoO will put up a very good fight and if they then get past that tribe, I think NUTS will finish them off. Non-existent ODA due to their short time under the name, but hopefully this will change. Its a fight between these and ZoO for K44 and then the winner is left with NUTS. I don't see them passing that point.

Rank 6: Silent - Average Points Per Player: 1017 - Number Of Members: 40

A very strong tribe, looking good with the 3rd best average points in the top 20 and a good member base. Distribution is good and expansion should be easy. However will inactivity and boredom hit them too hard later in the game? Just 40 members, vulnerability will increase if players drop. Sasuke seems to know what he's doing, but BORED! are going to prove a huge obstacle with their excellent member quality. Silent have it harder than it first appears, as BORED! have the number 1 spot in continent player rankings. Direction will be an issue though as they'll run into NUTS eventually if they go West, unless they strike some diplomacy with them, and South leads them to Vr and Hazard who I think edge them on strength here. North seems the best option if they get rid of BORED! in their home continent, with limited resistance in this direction, and I think this will probably be where they choose to go if Hazard do take over K55 with Vr. ODA is very good, rank 2 in the world, just 11k off Hazard in first place. Hopefully we'll be entertained by this tribe in the coming future as I believe they're position in this world could prove tricky unlike Hazard who seem to have it easy in K65 and the South East.

Rank 7: CFC - Average Points Per Player: 886 - Number Of Members: 51

This tribe seem average. Inhabiting K54 but sharing it with Vr who I feel will be too strong to overcome when war breaks out. Average points per player don't show too much quality from a core tribe and 51 members in their continent at this stage should be challenging top spots, not battling for 7th place. Having said that, their ODA seems alright for their tribe, rank 8 in the world which suggests they have some troops to play with, but is this just from suiciding clearances? Some ODD which shows they're holding their own, but this isn't surprising given the lack of quality that surrounds most of their members. They'll be lucky to take complete dominance of K54 as I think Vr will beat them before that time comes. Should be interesting to see that conflict.

Rank 8: TDL - Average Points Per Player: 813 - Number Of Members: 58

This tribe is similar to CFC in way of quality of players but with a considerable number of members more, I think mass recruitment was used in this instance. But, with their current location, they've struck lucky as there is very little competition around for them to compete with. ODA is quite poor but they're one of the newer tribes being outer-core. Is this an excuse though? Hazard, NUTS, Vr etc. have made good use of being Outer-Core. As long as this lot avoid the colossals around them and head towards the rim and maybe north towards {FIRE} who seem weaker than them, then they may be here in 9 months time. Very unlikely though.

Rank 9: NUTS: Average Points Per Player: 1475 - Number Of Members: 25

Truly the elite of this world, with just 25 members and occupying top 10 spots. Best average points in the world and have some depth in players. Have chosen an interesting position to start in with the likes of ZoO and 5starZ competing just South East of them. If inactivity or boredom hits though, this tribe are going to fall flat on their faces as the chain reaction occurs. ODA is very good for the number of players they have and obviously this group of players have played before and are a condensed, well organised team. BALKAN will be a nice starter for those Southern NUTS players while the Northern members have very little to deal with until K44 emerges with a single tribe dominating it. Overall a great tribe, but may suffer for low member count later on unless some recruitment is done to maintain numbers.

Rank 10: BlackW... And Family - Average Points Per Player: 801 - Number Of Members: 58

Well I thought I'd be able to make it through the entire top 10 tribes without having to talk about an early Family tribe. But low and behold it, Black Water have done the annoying thing and recruited as many players as possible, just North of Hazard and Vr, just South of Silent and smack bang in the middle of future annihilation. With 4 branches of the family in 1 continent, this is just going to be mayhem. The ironic thing is though, that stamped on BlackW's profile are the words [Elite Tribe] which they are far from being. No organisation, just hundreds of players spewed all across the continent and a Diplomat in Hazard's mother K. Not a smart move if I'm being honest. This tribe gets my vote for worst on the world, as their sheer numbers and lack of skill astounds me.

Summary: Hazard to dominate SE, Silent to take NE, NUTS to eventually take control of K44 after ZoO and 5starZ battle for it, and Vr to command the South West after the recruit me in dear old K74!

This has been your top 10 analysis by the new alias of Elbon Prodigy. Over and Out.

Last edited by a moderator:

-M A R I O-

Rank 6: Silent - Average Points Per Player: 1017 - Number Of Members: 40

A very strong tribe, looking good with the 3rd best average points in the top 20 and a good member base. Distribution is good and expansion should be easy. However will inactivity and boredom hit them too hard later in the game? Just 40 members, vulnerability will increase if players drop. Sasuke seems to know what he's doing, but time can only tell whether they'll be around in a few months. Competition wise, they have very little in their continent, and will dominate without a doubt once nobles start flying around. Direction will be an issue though as they'll run into NUTS eventually if they go West, unless they strike some diplomacy with them, and South leads them to Vr and Hazard who I think edge them on strength here. North and East seem the best options, with limited resistance in both directions, and I think this will probably be where they choose to go if Hazard do take over K55 with Vr. ODA is very good, rank 2 in the world, just 11k off Hazard in first place. Hopefully we'll be entertained by this tribe in the coming future as I believe they're in the second best position this world can offer, with Hazard pipping them with the South East.

I laughed so hard at these bolded parts in this analysis. Firstly Silent will have a good hold on k45 but a couple of BORED!s,my tribe, members are there and btw the #1 player in k45 is in BORED!:icon_eek: Onto your next statement the most important one i underlined the most important part! You say there is limited resistence to the east yet i think that if Sasuke.. tries to go east he will have an unecessary headache that has the potential to kick his ass back to k45. To Sasuke you know you have my utmost respect and i hope that you and silent do well but dont try and come East:icon_twisted:. So with this i close my flame of your post:icon_rolleyes:.

-MARIO

DeletedUser

I laughed so hard at these bolded parts in this analysis. Firstly Silent will have a good hold on k45 but a couple of BORED!s,my tribe, members are there and btw the #1 player in k45 is in BORED!:icon_eek: Onto your next statement the most important one i underlined the most important part! You say there is limited resistence to the east yet i think that if Sasuke.. tries to go east he will have an unecessary headache that has the potential to kick his ass back to k45. To Sasuke you know you have my utmost respect and i hope that you and silent do well but dont try and come East:icon_twisted:. So with this i close my flame of your post:icon_rolleyes:.

-MARIO

Not all the dominant tribe in their own respective K, have the no.1 player in their tribe. For example is K64.
If you don't want us to come to the east, then you're coming to our K? :icon_biggrin: I like your tribe btw. Looks solid.

DeletedUser

-MARIO

Oh yes, I forgot about BORED! My apologies. I'll edit my post, but now to clarify, I think Silent are in a much worse position than it first appears. I'm looking forward to the BORED! vs Silent conflict then!

P.S. I call it constructive criticism, not flaming :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Rank 2: Vr - Average Points: 987 - Number Of Members: 52

This group of players have come from nowhere in the South West, so I haven't had much chance to look at these, however at a first glance they look like a very competent tribe. Have made Hazard their academy, have very little competition but are now sharing territory in K55 with Hazard which may prove problematic. In their home continents, pitted against Crisis in K64 who look quite strong, Dogs in K53 and CFC in K54. All three look fairly decent, but with the strength Vr have I think they'll end up with dominance over 2 of the three continents if not all of them before long. A decent Average points per player show the depth in their members as they are full of quality and with 52 players inactivity or quitting won't have such a large impact on them as it would on other top tribes such as NUTS, Hazard or Silent for example. ODA is quite poor in comparison to rank but that's to be expected as they've only just got going as a tribe. I think this will be corrected over the next week or so. Overall a very good tribe and I expect great things if these lot stick around. (PS. Anyone from Vr that reads this, I'm in K74 so please hurry up dominating and get to me so I can join. I'll wait for you :icon_razz:)

Uhmm... About our position? We are not near to each other but closed enough to send support and coordinate attacks with the enemy.

@Elbon Prodigy-Nice opinion about the tribes but we will see who is the real strong when the nobles came out from all the tribes..

@-Vodkaiser- Dont worry dude its too early to show Vr's ability in expanding... :lol::lol:

Teroi of w32/43
Learn from yesterday live for today hope for tomorrow... :axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Hazard have Az, Busa and Zoq :icon_razz:. All 3 are very strong top 20 player contenders, at least. Perhaps top 10/5, but there's alot of competition at the moment.

DeletedUser

To all you self righteous noob critics out there, I've got your sign. By all means though, continue your poorly conducted evaluations of the who's who in tribe rankings. I'm finding it hilarious to watch you chumming up each others skirts.

I can't wait to see what you will say come ennobling season. :)

DeletedUser

Uhmm... About our position? We are not near to each other but closed enough to send support and coordinate attacks with the enemy.

@Elbon Prodigy-Nice opinion about the tribes but we will see who is the real strong when the nobles came out from all the tribes..

[/I]

Sorry I don't understand what you mean. You mean you wanted me to include that in my analysis?