Top 20 tribes pass/fail/who?

DeletedUser

I havent done this in a while, feel like alot of new tribes are staring to get better so here are mine

EvoKe- Ruling the world since i started, the only thing that can stop them are inactivety and a heck of alot of good tribes:icon_wink:
Pass

E=mc2-Have been told they have bad leadership, and have tried to rally tribes against EvoKe:icon_eek: , not wise if they want to stay alive. if continue they will die but untill then
pass

Sins-My tribe, hope the keep on doing good
pass

Hawks-Seem to be fighting EvoKe, personally think they have mass recruited
fail

Detox- hope to see them get better
pass

Reborn-Have been vey quite, be will win wars against better tribes
pass

Legion-May have merged with family, seem to be doing well
pass

Hawk$-Same as family
fail

TW- No one likes them
Fail

=DEV=
Who?

F=MA-I like them
Pass

KDK
Who?

-WG-
Who?

Owned- Have mass recruited just to control k47, not really working out for them
Fail

HOWL
Who?

EA!
Who?

FOST
Who?

WTO
Who?

ETN
Who?

DeletedUser

Just a comment regarding Owned; I was a former member of the old tribe DW, most people have probably never heard of them but anyway, we were allied to two tribes, Under and Owned who then merged to form Owned. they were both pretty good tribes as i saw when we helped take down 300. i'm not sure about them now but i wouldn't write them off 100% yet.

DeletedUser

Just a comment regarding Owned; I was a former member of the old tribe DW, most people have probably never heard of them but anyway, we were allied to two tribes, Under and Owned who then merged to form Owned. they were both pretty good tribes as i saw when we helped take down 300. i'm not sure about them now but i wouldn't write them off 100% yet.

If u were allies wat happened? they merged and u merged into Elite warriors, and they say they took them down

DeletedUser

What a unique and original thread! Why, I haven't seen....

oh wait....

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Very funny, hahahahaha. no one has talked bout it so i figured i would try to restart it

DeletedUser

This thread already exists man... no reason to have two.

DeletedUser

No one is talking in it, i am justing trying to have people talk more, sry

DeletedUser

If no one is talking in it, then you should post in it and start that one back up. If the forum moderator doesn't have a problem with it then we can just have two. But its always better to bring the old one back rather than having several.

DeletedUser

I really hate these "pull a guess out of your &*^@" opinion posts.

So of all the tribes currently listed, 3 will "fail" in your mind? TW, I can understand, because Monsignor showed their weakness.

But HAWKS and OWNED?

You know jack all about either tribe, yet seek to presume to know their respective survival chances?

You just as well ought to tell me what the winning lottery numbers will be with your amazing level of precognition.

Three words: pa-the-tic.

DeletedUser

I really hate these "pull a guess out of your &*^@" opinion posts.

So of all the tribes currently listed, 3 will "fail" in your mind? TW, I can understand, because Monsignor showed their weakness.

But HAWKS and OWNED?

You know jack all about either tribe, yet seek to presume to know their respective survival chances?

You just as well ought to tell me what the winning lottery numbers will be with your amazing level of precognition.

Three words: pa-the-tic.

More then 3 tribes will fail, some whos? will fail. im just not sure who they are. just wanted people to know that. u are right, I dont know much about hawks, but i have learned alot bout them from different people, and i am friends with some owned players, but that is wat i think bout them. sry for any offense

DeletedUser

I was never really affiliated with them as i was in k36, i just remember them helping with the 300 war. I left EW, the successor tribe, in mid-April because i restarted in k13 so i don't know what ever happened between them, i just remember them seeming like they were a good tribe. just an "insider", not really inside comment, i thought i'd throw it out there is all. also, yeah this whole thread is redundant.

DeletedUser

More then 3 tribes will fail, some whos? will fail. im just not sure who they are. just wanted people to know that. u are right, I dont know much about hawks, but i have learned alot bout them from different people, and i am friends with some owned players, but that is wat i think bout them. sry for any offense

Don't misunderstand me and I'm sorry if I came off pretty harsh. You didn't offend me, not at all. I'm simply saying that, without numbers or some kind of factual basis, these threads are pointless at best. More of a Miss Cleo kind of a thing, and we all know how that ended...

DeletedUser

If u were allies wat happened? they merged and u merged into Elite warriors, and they say they took them down

We (Under) merged into OWNED as we saw both tribes had very capable members and it would be a waste if we had to face each other later on in the game, or if working together, not being able to do it as efficiently as possible if it was two tribes.

As for EW, they were formally EK who wanted to help us against our war, but their participation was lacking with only around 3 members actually posting reports.

They then merged into EW with the tribe DW without informing us, and since they were in our K we felt something had to be done, thus we had to clear them out. They did have a few good members I belive which then moved into us.

As for our current position, with several members leaving, we are in the same position as most of the other tribes, but rest assured, some core members still remain and we will stay in w33 hoping to stay and cause big impacts all over the world :icon_wink:

themonkey

:icon_confused:

I meant as an account, not player.

You knows me <3's ya hunny :icon_razz:

More specifically referencing your pass/fail assessment, I have a few of those tribes that have been given the "who?" tag, and baring one I can pretty much guarentee they are going to be failing soon ehough.

DeletedUser

EvoKe-Maybe. Inactivity is killing them more then anything else

E=mc2- Fail.

Watch!- Pass (like the new CoA)

Hawks- pass If they're mass recruiters why aren't DETOX and E=MC2 in the same boat? They almost have the same number of members don't they?

Detox- Pass. NJ slaughtering the point whore. That'll help your tribe out quite a bit. Better then TW F. with the "Player VS Tribe" scenario :icon_wink:

Reborn- Fail

Legion- Pass

Hawk$-Pass

TW- Epic Fail. Hot spot for noobs

=DEV= -Fail

F=MA- Maybe. Depends on leadership

KDK- Fail

-WG- -Fail

Owned- Fail

HOWL- Fail

EA!- Fail

FOST- Fail

WTO- Fail

ETN- Fail

I made this estimation based on what I know about the tribes. If you don't like it, I don't give a damn :icon_wink: Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We (Under) merged into OWNED as we saw both tribes had very capable members and it would be a waste if we had to face each other later on in the game, or if working together, not being able to do it as efficiently as possible if it was two tribes.

As for EW, they were formally EK who wanted to help us against our war, but their participation was lacking with only around 3 members actually posting reports.

They then merged into EW with the tribe DW without informing us, and since they were in our K we felt something had to be done, thus we had to clear them out. They did have a few good members I belive which then moved into us.

As for our current position, with several members leaving, we are in the same position as most of the other tribes, but rest assured, some core members still remain and we will stay in w33 hoping to stay and cause big impacts all over the world :icon_wink:

O, okay. thank u for clearing that up cause i wasnt sure wat happened there