Top 20 tribes pass/fail/who?

baseball2009star

I never had the privilege of talking with her personally, but I remember reading her posts in the world forum, and from my opinions of reading her posts on other topics is that she was very intelligent.

Mainly reading the "Detox Offically Declares War on Hawks" thread, I remember that was the first thread that got me started reading the world forums, I remember some of her posts. That's where I am getting that opinion from.

Lol it was a compliment to her

DeletedUser

Since you still neglected to say anything smart, I will say this. You are on the front line, so it is a lot easier for you to take villages from the enemy. Once I get relocated to the front lines, I will let my troops do the talking, as you will find out very fast that I am a pretty good player. I will not claim to be the best, but I will say I am better than what you are giving me credit for.

FYI - If you think that insulting me will get me to reply with an angry message, it won't. I am probably done with this conversation as it has become a childish temper-tantrum rather than an intelligent argument. Which just so you know DDR, the original Domin8rix was VERY capable of having an intelligent argument. She was a very smart player, and always had my respect, and you have degraded her name she had built on this world.

Well lets hope you can give TW a better name than what I have seen so far

Btw: Is it me, or is it normal to send sword/axe speed attacks from 130+hrs away?

Edit: LOL! So you are saying, by reading posts of the original Dom you came to the conclusion that she was intelligent? (Not saying she isn't, because I know she is) Does that mean you two would have had a nice loving conversation with each other? Or maybe if you actually posted you two wouldn't have actually had anything good to say to each other, changing your opinion of her and she will magically lack intelligence as she disagrees with you?

Last edited by a moderator:

baseball2009star

So you are saying, by reading posts of the original Dom you came to the conclusion that she was intelligent?
[/QUOTE]

Yea that's exactly what I was saying, I can make judgments about a person from observation. And I remember reading some where she was working on a thesis for either her masters or her doctorates, so that alone speaks volume. I have also heard from others she was very smart.
It really doesn't take rocket scientist to figure that out. I mean I know your on the slow end, but can't you say anything with even a little bit of aptitude?

Does that mean you two would have had a nice loving conversation with each other?

No it doesn't, but you don't have to like someone to have a positive opinion about him/her; for example, I think Big Bobbert, the writer of that newspaper, is one of the most stubborn and opinionated individuals in the game, and I have a strong dislike of him. But I have a positive opinion about him because he wrote every issue of The Big Bob Times without any bit of favoritism. He wrote the facts and didn't put propaganda in his articles. So I respected him.

Or maybe if you actually posted you two wouldn't have actually had anything good to say to each other, changing your opinion of her and she will magically lack intelligence as she disagrees with you?

Again NO! QUIT SOUNDING STUPID! I don't have to agree with someone to respect them, in fact, I'd have to respect someone to agree to disagree. Just cause I don't agree with most of the world's ideals about barb nobling doesn't make me hate them. I will probably always advocate for barb nobling. Now just because legion doesn't agree, doesn't make me think you guys are stupid. The point of an arguement is to understand the opposition not to get them to agree with you.

Jeez you have some growing up to do DDRMAAX,

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What I say is not on behalf of Detox or Legion, it is my opinion.

You may want to actually read what you write.

"The point of an arguement is to understand the opposition not to get them to agree with you."

I don't think you understand what I have been saying, instead you have been side tracked by not what I write, but how I write it. Maybe you lack certain Intellect and you cannot understand what I actually talk about, which is based on not only personal experience, but fact. If you wish to continue with, "You lack the intelligence blah blah" then you won't get a positive response from me.

It is a game. It is not based on Rl problems, there are certain aspects which you cannot master just by acting intelligent, such as yourself. Consider a 15y.o that has been playing for 2 years, and you, I suspect quite older than 15 that has been playing for say 6months-1year. The 15y.o may be able to beat you down without concern, what will you do, rant about their intelligence? :icon_idea: .. I'm not 15 btw :icon_rolleyes:

Now, get back on topic, or even game related. Or don't post at all :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Intelligence is a Huge part of the game. If the intelligence of the 6month year old surpasses the skills of the 15yr old, intelligence might overcome the more "experienced player". So epic fail as an example ddr!

DeletedUser

Intelligence is a Huge part of the game. If the intelligence of the 6month year old surpasses the skills of the 15yr old, intelligence might overcome the more "experienced player". So epic fail as an example ddr!

Oh really? So if the 15y.o were to know how to send 300ms trains and snipe 1 second trains, yet the 6month were not to, their intelligence will burst out at the last second and overcome these skills? ..Yes, fail :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

"The point of an arguement is to understand the opposition not to get them to agree with you."

not to be a smart alleck or anything...but in actuality the point of an argument is to get them to agree with you or at least see your side...if not then to at least browbeat them into submission. If they don't and they continue to think or do as they did before then you lost that argument.

Now the point of a Debate is not to win but to understand both sides. slight misunderstanding. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

not to be a smart alleck or anything...but in actuality the point of an argument is to get them to agree with you or at least see your side...if not then to at least browbeat them into submission. If they don't and they continue to think or do as they did before then you lost that argument.

Now the point of a Debate is not to win but to understand both sides. slight misunderstanding. :icon_wink:

Well yes, I quoted him, you covered the other side to that :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

No Evoke broke up :D they merged into LEGION and now we have an East vs West War going on :)

DeletedUser

the point of an argument is to get them to agree with you or at least see your side...if not then to at least browbeat them into submission. If they don't and they continue to think or do as they did before then you lost that argument.

not really, since the arguments are presented in a public forum, then winning can also be achieved by convincing the public. If the person you are arguing with is too stubborn to accept defeat it does not mean you lost your argument

well actually the purpose of a debate is to win too, maybe what you wanted to say is discussion :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

please...stop this discussion, argument, debate. I've had enough of this in speech class....

Your all right in your own way.

@ddr: The intelligent person WILL find a way to take care of the millisecond train. By convincing others to support him or maybe even convincing the aggressor himself to stop the attacks. Intelligence is something i know of by experience, i understand if you dont get it, some of us are just born with the gift.

DeletedUser

The Original Domin8trix

When did you ever have the priviledge of talking to the original Domin8rix? I highly doubt she would have spoken to anyone on the other side of the world. Especially if they were in TW who at the time had been officially owned by Monsignor and others.

I'm no longer in this W, but not only did I know and speak to her, we met and traveled to London to meet other tribemates. She was an incredibly smart leader, and no one could ask for anyone to be more devoted. She put in countless hours on top of her family obligations. She is a big part of the reason that DETOX is where it is now. I won't even begin to talk about what Sayak and I had to do with that. It was so long ago, and as a young boy once told me as I let him slip from my grasp into a certain death in a great crevasse, "Go then, there are more worlds than these."

DeletedUser

I'm no longer in this W, but not only did I know and speak to her, we met and traveled to London to meet other tribemates. She was an incredibly smart leader, and no one could ask for anyone to be more devoted. She put in countless hours on top of her family obligations. She is a big part of the reason that DETOX is where it is now. I won't even begin to talk about what Sayak and I had to do with that. It was so long ago, and as a young boy once told me as I let him slip from my grasp into a certain death in a great crevasse, "Go then, there are more worlds than these."

:O roland why did you leave us and never say goodbye :(

DeletedUser

Alright, well I suppose it's just about time to listen to our mod and bring this back on track.
And since there's no point in writing one of these and simply having a "PASS/FAIL" grade assigned to it, you might want to prepare for something a little longer than usual.
[SPOIL]I wrote most of this up once already and then the forum went offline for maintenance, and I lost it all. Please bear with me if I seem to have missed anything.[/SPOIL]

Important things to keep in mind:
- It should be assumed that all stats are for the past week, unless specifically stated otherwise.
- War stats/maps may be out of date by a few hours. If your latest conquer is not included, I do not really care. Deal with it.
- I have attempted to remain unbiased, but it is quite possible that I have slipped up in some parts. Again, deal with it.
- Any facts about the tribe other that stats have come either from my own knowledge or from the resources available to me (mainly tribe and/or player profiles & TWstats). If some facts are inaccurate, simply say so in your reply and I will fix them. I did not make mistakes to insult anyone.
- I could simply have done East vs. West, and let it be, but I thought it was better to include other tribes as well, so I have done my review by tribe. This means that war stats for tribes may not be what you expected since you are used to seeing only East vs. West stats.
- My analyses will probably get shorter as the post goes on because less is known about the smaller tribes.

1. LEGION (aka. "The East")
Members: 96
Total points: 199.872.116
ODA Rank: 1. (496,798,154)
ODD Rank: 1. (356,788,051)
Conquers against (including recapped villages): 53

Map of LEGION conquers against the West
[SPOIL]
noble.php
[/SPOIL]As you can see, there have been conquers made by LEGION players all along the border, but they are most concentrated in the Northern continents where there have been enemy clusters taken.

War stats
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: LEGION
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: E=MC² HAWKS TW
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 47
Difference: 64

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 836,411
Side 2: 347,440
Difference: 488,971

image.php
[/SPOIL]Currently positive in the stats against their enemies, with 2.5 times the enemy conquers of the West.

Tribe Analysis
LEGION has been around for quite a long time. They started in K57 as Legion and Legi0n. Although they were criticized on the forums for having an academy tribe early on, the approach clearly seems to have worked for them, as they are almost twice the size of any other tribe. They warred against Reborn (kind of - more of an overrun in conjuction with DETOX & Watch!), then they took in part of Reborn's players. The Huggliance war (Who? vs. DETOX/LEGION/Watch!/HAWKS F.) started. LEGION merged with Watch! near the end of the Huggliance war, and then merged with with Who? not that long after to end the war. They cleaned up their continents during a long time without any real wars. Most recently they merged with DETOX, to help them keep an active member base. LEGION currently has major continental dominance in 27 Ks, and minor dominance in 6 Ks.

The tribe seems to have a solid leadership core, with well-known players such as PZA7, IFeelYou, DITM and Domin8rix (and of course pimpjam) all having seats on the council, along with a few others. I haven't noticed any major decisions made that I would disagree with, which to me indicates that the leadership is not only made up of good TribalWars players, but that they also have good heads on their shoulders.

Into the Future
LEGION really has no other options but to continue fighting along their huge front that runs through the middle of the world. Maintaining their current member base, or being able to find replacement players to play on inactive accounts will be crucial for this tribe. Look for them to continue moving West in the Northern continents, where they have gained ground quickly recently. Defending their seemingly weaker continents towards the South/centre of the map, where their enemies have been making some gains should also be a priority.

2. HAWKS (aka. "The Birdies")
Members: 80
Total points: 107.162.973
ODA Rank: 2. (379,661,841)
ODD Rank: 2. (324,308,257)
Conquers against (including recapped villages): 165

Map of HAWKS conquers against the East
[SPOIL]
noble.php
[/SPOIL]As you can see, the majority of enemy villages conquered by HAWKS players have been in the South-centre of the map (mainly in K55), and there have been few to none near the fringes of the world.

War stats
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: LEGION DETOX SB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAWKS
Players:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 45
Difference: 54

image.php

Side 1: 749,848
Side 2: 344,533
Difference: 405,315

image.php
[/SPOIL]Currently losing to their opponents at about a 2:1 enemy conquers ratio.

Tribe Analysis
HAWKS has also been around on this world for quite a long time. Originally a tribe from world 23, Lord Hawk IX brought over a team of members to this world to make a tribe that would fare better than they did on their previous world. They started in K63/64 as HAWKS and their academy, Hawk$, something they were criticized for early on. Interesting that both of the top two tribes had an academy and were criticized early on for it. HAWKS merged V.!.P into themselves, giving them more continental dominance. They then took in Cola members, creating the tension between themselves and EvoKe (aka. TBD/Famlee/Who?/Morph!, etc.) that still lasts until this day, though I'm sure most people have forgotten the original reason. HAWKS merged the slowly dying tribe New into themselves to give themselves a strong hold on their continents, and made diplomacy with C.K (aka. TW). They took in KDK refugees from the KDK vs. E=MC² war, which resulted in a war between the scientists and the birdies. That war basically stalemated, with E=MC² removing HAWKS from their continents and HAWKS removing E=MC² from theirs. DETOX declared on HAWKS, which ended up forming two sides of the map fighting each other - the East vs. West war. HAWKS currently has major continental dominance in 11 Ks, and minor dominance in 11 Ks.

I have heard good things about the leadership within HAWKS. Lord Hawk IX and his team of players from world 23 are still in there, and doing a fine job from the looks of it. I have agreed with most of their diplomatic choices (except taking in the KDK refugees - that was a mistake), so like LEGION their leaders seem to know what they're doing.

Into the Future
The long front between HAWKS and LEGION will definitely continue to be the battle zone for the next while. It will be important for this tribe to keep their key members (the world 23 member base) active on this world, because that base seems to contain most of their skilled members. However, if needed, they can always draw members from the other two tribes that make up the West. Look for them to continue to push their way into LEGION territory in the South/centre of the world, where they have made gains recently. More successful defending in their Northern continents, either through additional frontline support, more activity, or more competent defenders, will greatly slow LEGION's progress into HAWKS territory.

3. TW (aka. "The Barb Munchers")
Members: 71
Total points: 68.421.498
ODA Rank: 4. (118,907,956)
ODD Rank: 3. (119,173,524)
Conquers against (including recapped villages): 4

Map of TW conquers against the East
[SPOIL]
noble.php
[/SPOIL]Omg! Enemy conquers! I actually thought this map would show nothing, so congratulations TW.

War stats
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: TW
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DETOX LEGION SB
Players:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 18,694
Side 2: 2,019
Difference: 16,675

image.php
[/SPOIL]Winning against the East by a 3:1 ratio! :lol:

Tribe Analysis
TW has been through a few changes throughout their time on this world. They started out in K52/62 as C.K. Fairly early on in the world they were humiliated by Monsignor, and their reputation never recovered from it. They changed their name to TW soon after the Monsignor incident, and gained a small family (I believe there were two other tribes in their family). TW, HAWKS and the SWAG family became allies, and when HAWKS went to war, TW embarked on their first major war - against E=MC². That war was fairly even, and neither tribe gained much ground. When DETOX declared on HAWKS, it became East vs. West, and the TW vs. E=MC² war ended. SWAG F. merged into TW, and TW took up their role supporting their allies and sending long-distance support. TW currently has major continental dominance in 7 Ks, and minor dominance in 4 Ks.

The TW leadership is composed of Amatus, Baseball2009star, and a few other players. Cricman used to be in charge somewhere, but he has disappeared after helping to make his tribe look bad in the external forums. While the leadership has made decisions that have helped the tribe grow and survive, they were not necessarily the same decisions I would have made was I in charge. Allying with SWAG/HAWKS cut off their only real routes for expansion. It is because of the diplomatic choices of the TW leadership that their players are stuck being far from the frontlines and can only really send support in this war.

Into the Future
Because of their position far from the frontlines, look for TW players to continue to move East as quickly as possible. This will probably mean they will be taking a bunch of barbarian villages in the border continents and building them up until they have a base from which to attack the East.

4. E=MC² (aka. "The Scientists")
Members: 78
Total points: 67.371.651
ODA Rank: 3. (214,440,561)
ODD Rank: 4. (118,724,379)
Conquers against (including recapped villages): 105

Map of TW conquers against the East
[SPOIL]
noble.php
[/SPOIL]That's right, you did see it correctly. There have been 0 enemy conquers by E=MC² in the last week. Or at least none that they have kept.

War stats
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: LEGION DETOX SB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: E=MC²
Players:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 2
Difference: 9

image.php

Side 1: 84,544
Side 2: 9,208
Difference: 75,336

image.php
[/SPOIL]As you can see, there haven't really been many conquers for either side, mostly because the majority of frontline players are in HAWKS now.

Tribe Analysis
E=MC² is the oldest of the big tribes. They started in K43, and quickly gained an academy tribe, F=MA. Like all tribes with more than one branch, they were criticized early on. Under meganluvsme, E=MC² expanded and beat out the tribes around them, using diplomacy more often than force to grow. This was another thing they came under fire for earlier on in the world. They did not enter a major war (that I remember) until the KDK vs. E=MC² F. war, where they demolished the smaller tribe. When their refugees were taken in by HAWKS, they entered their second major war, which was mentioned above already. They are rumored to have helped Who? with support during the Huggliance war, but I'm not sure how accurate that information is. They are now about half made up of inactive players. E=MC² currently has major continental dominance in 6 Ks, and minor dominance in 6 Ks.

The scientists were originally led by meganluvsme, who in the past came under fire for not being a very good leader, including not being aggressive enough. Since then, the leadership has not been very public about their actions, but the latest leader seems to have taken the easiest road and merged a lot of E=MC² players into HAWKS. This tribe could have probably done a lot more if they had had stronger leadership figures.

Into the Future
This tribe is now made up of about half inactive players, and seems to almost be a branch of HAWKS. If they want to distinguish themselves from their allies, a stronger PnP presence is needed. Look for them to continue to eat up their inactive players (they have a lot of them). It will be important for this tribe to be able to find replacements for the accounts not currently being played, or they will likely find themselves slowly moving over into HAWKS.

5. EO (aka. "The Pacifists")
Members: 14
Total points: 6.718.666
ODA Rank: 10. (9,609,068)
ODD Rank: 54. (2,694,011)
Conquers against (including recapped villages): 6

Tribe Analysis
This tribe is made up of a few former DETOX players who did not wish to take sides in the East vs. West war, so they left DETOX and made their own tribe. They are on the rim, surrounded by LEGION. Most of their points come from their two largest members. EO currently has major continental dominance in 1 K, and minor dominance in 2 Ks.

EO is currently lead by PIEBALD. They tribe has not been around for long enough to have made many significant diplomatic decisions, but seem to have had a conflict with OB over one of their players.

Into the Future
Look for EO to either: decide to pick a side in the East vs. West war, pick a rim tribe to war (perhaps OB?), or to dwindle away because of inactivity due to boredom.

6. SB (aka. "The Inactives")
Members: 11
Total points: 6.492.322
ODA Rank: 5. (62,443,100)
ODD Rank: 6. (51,525,713)
Conquers against (including recapped villages): 115

Tribe Analysis
This tribe is the Florida of LEGION, as it were. Inactive players move here to retire and be nobled out of the game.

Into the Future
SB will slowly become smaller and smaller, until such a time as more LEGION accounts become owner-less and need a new home from whence they can be nobled out of the game.

7. DETOX
Members: 5
Total points: 3.716.619
ODA Rank: 8. (12,100,802)
ODD Rank: 15. (11,923,166)
Conquers against (including recapped villages): 0

Tribe Analysis
DETOX rose quickly through the ranks under Domin8rix's leadership in the Southern continents. It controlled the rim, and expanded quickly towards the core following Reborn's disappearance, and the beginning of the Huggliance war. Some crucial tribe swapping from some of Who?'s Southern players accelerated DETOX's movement. At its greatest point, DETOX was ranked 3rd in the world and controlled many South-Eastern continents. At the moment, DETOX is practically the same thing as SB, just in a different location on the map. The only player left nobling is payfun.

Into the Future
DETOX will slowly become smaller and smaller as the inactive players are nobled out of the game, and the active one(s) leave the slowly-dying tribe.

8. OB
Members: 29
Total points: 3.638.378
ODA Rank: 19. (5,114,108)
ODD Rank: 61. (2,247,330)
Conquers against (including recapped villages): 5

Tribe Analysis
A small rim tribe far to the East, in continents 48 and 58, OB hasn't really done much that is very noteworthy. Apart from a few small skirmishes with GREAT and LEGACY, they have been fairly quiet and have just nobled isolated players or abandoned villages.

The tribe is currently lead by BhGaming and kt46813. Their nobling record and the fact that they have managed to survive so long without attracting the attention of LEGION either means that their players and leadership are too afraid to try something big, or that they are good at not getting too much attention. Which ever one of those it is, they seem to have expanded just about as well as possible given their location.

Into the Future
Watch for the smaller rim tribes to either war or merge into a tribe spread all along LEGION's outer edge. If OB and EO end up merging or working together, they could be a thorn in LEGION's side for quite a while, depending on their skill level.

9. SWAG
Members: 54
Total points: 2.400.571
ODA Rank: 22. (4,763,869)
ODD Rank: 16. (11,903,100)
Conquers against (including recapped villages): 1

Tribe Analysis
The SWAG family appeared along the South-Western rim in late 2009, and quickly made close diplomatic ties with TW. After a few months, most of their players merged into TW. I was surprised to see that there are still a few active SWAG members that log on every day.

The tribe is currently led by Ben Dova. The SWAG leadership always gave the impression of being immature when they posted on the forums. I can't say that they really made any good or bad decisions, because they merged into TW fairly quickly.

Into the Future
Look for the active members to move into TW, and the rest to be nobled out.

10. LKJ
Members: 47
Total points: 1.946.335
ODA Rank: 30. (3,423,302)
ODD Rank: 11. (20,330,801)

Tribe Analysis
LKJ expanded in the very North of the world at around the same time as the SWAG family was expanding in the South. A lot of their members joined LEGION. Most of their tribe is still active.

Currently led by Dexterous Chimp and velniop. Like most rim tribes, they have not ever had a proper war, so no real decisions were made by the leadership.

Into the Future
Look for LKJ to slowly dwindle away, and then for the inactive players to be nobled out.

11. IFeelU
Members: 26
Total points: 1.748.051
ODA Rank: 28. (3,893,693)
ODD Rank: 27. (6,707,835)

Tribe Analysis
IFeelU is IFeelYou's bashing tribe a tribe of players who worship IFeelYou. They are mainly in K45, and directly surround IFeelYou. Most of the tribe is now inactive.

Currently led by Trevor501. It was an odd decision for this tribe to recruit members in DETOX territory a while back. The rest is up to IFY I assume, if they are still bashing for him.

Into the Future
Look for the active part of this tribe to continue their bashing ways, and the rest to be eventually nobled out.

12. LEGACY
Members: 30
Total points: 1.266.403
ODA Rank: 42. (1,933,671)
ODD Rank: 10. (20,618,161)
Conquers against (including recapped villages): 22

Tribe Analysis
One of the rim tribes that has appeared along the edges of LEGION's territory. This tribe seems to have been made in honour of wildtopman, the former duke of the wtm family. Currently being destroyed by a few LEGION players.

This tribe is being led by Erdrick the Elder. Not really much they can do diplomatically except form a coalition of rim tribes agianst LEGION.

Into the Future
This tribe will soon be gone, after having attracted the attention of LEGION's nobles.

13. F=MA
Members: 20
Total points: 1.249.852
ODA Rank: 48. (1,569,614)
ODD Rank: 85. (1,259,921)
Conquers against (including recapped villages): 3

Tribe Analysis
The academy tribe of E=MC², this tribe is mostly made up of small players, with only a single player larger than 100 000 points. This tribe was recently remade and their profile clearly states that they are under HAWKS control.

Being led by Skulltatoo, their largest player by far, this tribe can't really make any decisions because they are surrounded by allies.

Into the Future
Look for this tribe to merge into HAWKS or E=MC².

14. 2ch
Members: 2
Total points: 885.361
ODA Rank: 59. (1,138,849)
ODD Rank: 51. (3,181,777)

Tribe Analysis
2ch is located in K35. It has been only two players for as long as I can remember, and only one actually plays.

Into the Future
Look for the one player that actually plays to either join LEGION or quit due to boredom.

15. COBRA
Members: 14
Total points: 670.532
ODA Rank: 87. (651,578)
ODD Rank: 84. (1,266,017)
Conquers against (including recapped villages): 1

Tribe Analysis
Originally my creation, this tribe is located in K84 and 85. Warred the TMF family before I took a sabbatical from this world. Haven't done much recently, and don't expect them to do much without any real direction.

Into the Future
Wait for the inactivity to hit, then you'll see this tribe nobled out by the surrounding LEGION members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very nice analysis jeremyleite! I have no words to add :) Except that IFeelU tribe is not my bashers, they are my worshipers :))

DeletedUser

Very nice work and research you put into this Jeremy.

I'm sure insiders from each of these tribes could add too or clarify some of the details, but for the most part it reads like a history text book overview of w33. If someone was new to w33, this would give them all the broad strokes they would need to know.

DeletedUser

I fixed my blurb about the IFeelU tribe.

Thanks for the appreciation everyone. This did take quite a while to complete. :)