Top 20 tribes pass/fail/who?

DeletedUser

This was a very good read jeremy! :)

Excellent analysis and synopsis of events to date in W33!

I'm sure albul is a very happy man now! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

pimpjam

I am not a well known leader of LEGION :icon_cry:

LOL, maybe that is a good thing, seeing all the love that IFeelYou gets from HAWKS :icon_razz:

The only thing I can add, if it is even worth it cause you did really well Jeremy, is that I don't believe E=MC ever supported Who? There was the one instance where there was a rumor Pudog supported IFY, however both denied this. Other than that one instance which I can't speak to, I know for sure that E didn't support Who?

DeletedUser

I did say 'along with a few others', or something along those lines to indicate that there were others also. :p
But I edited you in to make you feel good pimpjam. :) :)

furballs fire

Two notes jeremy
Cricman was never in charge anywhere, unless you count duke of TWU
and Of course Swag is still going. Theres more then just a few of us in here that are active, and even the people that could be in TW often choose to stay. I don't see this tribe going anywhere anytime soon

DeletedUser

That is a rather late reply. :p
You do know that is from over a month ago, and that my point was that no tribe besides the top 4 will really be able to affect the way the war turns out, one way or another.

furballs fire

lol ok
i just wanted to point stuff out.
And this name was the account i started forum on, so i couldn't figure out why i couldnt sign on with my name , so i just got it back.

and how couldn't the scientist be affective, as they are in the war to. and this is just a question

DeletedUser

if the scientist are getting owned they can affect the war....